What are you most afraid of?

What are you most afraid of?

big scarry russians

jews

responsibility

also hello cia nigger

Dying on the street because my peers would prefer to assist foreigners.

the nihilanth

Going against the Holy Spirit and God.

Rejection

Nothing if i fear something they win

I'm horrified democrats will actually brainwash enough people to vote only democrat and continue to brainwash the masses with their over reaching support and collusion from the MSM.

Dying alone el oh el!

Heh heh heh... :(

The Jews winning this war or extermination.

soul devouring succubi

Niggers or mudslimes being in charge of the World.

Waking up.

Meeting one of you jerks in public

Getting old and spending my life alone.

Deep water and hypodermic needles

the death of my culture

life desu

My own butt.

Lolth

crab people

waking up in the world we live in today

Data gathering threads.

soyboys

Fear no mortal man

also, i fear the realization that I could be so much better off when i reflect on the time I've wasted. It scares me to death always wondering if my waking moments are spent doing nothing(even when I think I'm being productive)

Nonexistence

Homogeneous Societies.

This.

Organized Sup Forums autism

Unironically this

Nothing changing

People, in general. Both as individuals and as the government.
I've spent my entire life trying to not be noticed. I use the self checkout like, I ignore people who ask me the time. I interact with people as little as possible.
There are no pictures of me, no video recordings. I've got no bills in my name, no registered address, drivers license or even birth certificate. My parents were "off the grid" types and they are both dead now. Nobody living even knows my name.
If I posted my "name" here, it would be the first time It's ever appeared on the internet.

I am to keep it that way as long as possible. Though I do believe that at some point in my life I will need to leave this country to continue to be unknown. The government is obsessed with giving everyone a number, and writing them in a list.

MIGRATED.COM

Russians obviously

Nothing a vorpal blade won't handle

nothing

My autism causing me to die alone and not finish college