CNN and Anthony Bourdain = Meme Wars IV

Anons ive had it with this pompous celebrities who turn a blind eye to corruption that's coming from their side.

Anthony Bourdain decided to call out Fox News as criminally irresponsible and suck up to his cowoker at CNN.

I know a meme opprotunity when i see one so lets do it..

#CriminallyIrresponsible is the hashtag. Flood his mentions with ALL of the horrible things CNN has done the past two years to us, the movement, to trump, to everything. they are the #1 enemy of the people. we have so much material we could get this trending

>CNN doxxing private citizen
>CNN leaking debate questions to Hillary
>CNN saying its illegal to read wikileaks
>CNN staging fake protests after London attack
>so much more

lets do this anons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs
youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
youtube.com/watch?v=_SB3wgugkas
youtu.be/300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=9xNwWYLX3H0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not your private army

Bump.
Fuck all celebs.

We're a unit, we have the power to change the world through meme's

modern day warfare

im new here, I used to love niggerball but they ruined that
have a bump

Bump

You're doing it wrong AHmed

BOURDAIN IS A WHITE GENOCIDE, FALSE FLAGGING, ANTIFA SUPPORTING COMMIE JEW

fuck off shareblue commie kike

I doubt anyone knows more about pulling on a tapper than old Tony.

>Flood his mentions with ALL of the horrible things CNN has done the past two years
The white genocide supporting angle is more effective IMO, do both

better quality vid

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

discussing conducting false flags pretending to be nazis, "future with no white people is our only hope"

Wolf isn't anywhere near the brightest talking head. He just looks and sounds the part.

I keep seeing people crying over the alleged mistreatment of Jake Tapper
What exactly happened to trigger all the tumblrinas on this?

Can't stand this guy. He's so pretentious and travels to all these poor countries eating and drinking like a pig.

Jake said "Allah Akbar" could be said in beautiful ways

wtf did i just watch? i've always hated him because he is a pretentious hipster deadbeat dad but not only was that fucked up it was also just fucking stupid. The guy is a dumbass, and I was getting annoyed by how shaky he was while eating.

this

can we get a quick run down?

That deuchebag has made it his personal mission to end up in jail or at least be arrested by the police in every single country he visits for his shitty cooking/travel show, just so he can say how hardcore he is.

This. This faggot kike needs to go.

Anyone that actually travels a lot knows how full of shit his show is. The only guy that rivals him in self importance due to sitting on beaches and stuffing their face would be Henry Rollins.

lets meme him out of existence then..

>Bourdain has said he was raised without religion, and that his ancestors were Catholic on his father's side and Jewish on his mother's side
Le every single time meme

Colbert bested Sup Forums last time, Bourdain might do the same. He has some psycho dedicated fans, he could probably go to Thailand and rape a kid and they wouldn't care, he has that Polanski aura about him.

Nah.

I always wanted to know how good he actually is as a cook.

he has become such a spineless piece of shit in hos old age. And he is a total cuck. His wife cucked him for years before kicking his sorry ass out.

He wasn't really ever a chef, but he became the headmaster of a culinary school. He was basically a kitchen cook in run down restaurants, then wrote about eating food. He somehow became a master chef based off that, or some kind of street food expert. This is the story, but then he waited until last year to actually eat at a waffle house. Chances are he was rich and just had to live in slums because he was an addict.

Here he is saying he'd poison Trump if given the opportunity:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SB3wgugkas

>speaking up for what he believes in
>willing to put his face and reputation on the line
>called spineless by Anonymous Sup Forums faggot
strong words

I wish i was famous so i could reply back to people like this. Just comment with a video of Jake saying its illegal for us to look at those leaks.

>>willing to put his face and reputation on the line

lol, he works for cnn

>He somehow became a master chef based off that
jew connections

He's one of those for real, but he was fearless at some point, he wasn't the typical food host and looked more like a war corresponsal, what you don't see it's interesting.

OC ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE SONG

youtu.be/300D3GXH4fc

>the Singaporan model

How delusional are these people? Singapore is a city state, and one that is majority ethnically Chinese, at that. This communist fable is ridiculous. I recall it even being pushed in a book I bought from school, one that purportedly described our national history. Communist propaganda is everywhere.

Sometimes I think Sup Forums is weird, at times spouting weird conspiracy theories, but then I see these people talking, openly, on "respected" media about their insane ideas. Sup Forums's anti-semitism seems downright logical compared to this. There ARE a lot of powerful jews. In fact, this man talking about white genocide is one of them. But this sort of multicultural racemixing literally NEVER happened in the history of mankind. Shit, even in school I was taught that Alexander the Great tried it, by making his men marry Persian women, and that it failed utterly and completely. Makes me wonder if they finally realized what a red pill that is, and if they still teach it.

>wtf did i just watch?
jews jewing out in the open, it's usually done behind closed doors

Leave Anthony alone. Dude will lose his amazing job consisting of getting paid for travelling, eating and drinking if he doesn't suck enough CNN cock.
Shit, I would if I got paid millions to be on a permanent vacation.

Colbert became a meme, he has not bested anyone except his shrinking fan base.

What do you think my basement dwelling ass is doing desu :DDDDD

They don't care, globalists don't think like that.

It's their world and everyone should think like them.

B LIST MAKING A NAME FOR HIMSELF.
I used to kind of like him when he was on Travel Channel but he's gone full faggot since CNN

All correct

Singapore is not just a city state, it is a fucking single party dictatorship.

Also, to add to that, he uses a classic leftist talking tactic: To push past the first point by formulating it in such a way that mass immigration is presented as inevitable and unstoppable.

The natural solution to the problem of rising right wing tension would be to stop the thing causing the tension. It's Occam's Razor. Stop mass immigration, and you stop the tension.

Instead they reason that the most logical solution is to embark on a multi-generation plan of enforced racemixing that, in their insanely optimistic estimate, will already take 70 years.

These people are insane, and they are dangerous.

Bump

This fuckers whole shtick is going around the world, eating shitty food, and he wants to play politics?

>Jew defends the kikery of another Jew
Shocking

>It's their world and everyone should think like them.

That's been my general experience with leftists, too. Their answer to criticism is not a political compromise, but instead looking for ways to first discredit the other party by any means necessary, then to look for ways to marginalize them through mob action and abuse of the legal system, and finally to call for banning the opinion itself entirely.

Fuck twitter

>Catalonia
fuck off literal jew

Welcome down the rabbit hole, friend.

What's really going to twist your noodle, maybe not now, maybe not even 20 years from now, is what you are finally mature enough to understand and accept that many of those conspiracy theories were TRUE.

>anti-semitism
i.e. counter-semitism that gets labeled "anti-semetic hate speech" by the jews in power to shut down discussion of their activities

Both fantastic and well constructed points. You're getting it.

meme's are natural, not forced. If you want forced memes, go to reddit and ask the liberals.

If you want to do this, go do it and get it trending and tell people about awesome it is. Don't expect other people to do the heavy lifting for you.

CNN and MSNBC ginned up more than one BLM riot with their extremely biased and fact-absent reporting

YES WE RECOVERED THE SKEWPS AND KEPT THIS GUY FROM GETTING HIS HANDS ON THOSE CODES!
NOW YOU SIMPLETONS SHOULD HAVE CLAAAAAAAPPPED!!!!!

CNN saying only they can read Wikileaks and that it is illegal for common people to read it

>implying Sup Forums memes apply here

doxxing is not a crime. while various web sites may ban you for doing it no crime is committed

soros was staging the protest and still is. cnn is more like one of the generic news organizations who cover the nonsense

>cuckbert bested Sup Forums

lolwut

how

His show is all about an old boomer cuck, him self, traveling around the world accepting every culture because its so better than being a dumb white murucan.
The audiance for this garbage is old boomer cucks. The true enemy the only enemy BOOMERS.
Cnn is fake, havent turned on cnn in years now. How do they exsist how do they make money whats keeping them going no one watches them other than zombie libs and boomers how is that enough.
I say they are receiving covert funds from the devil, him self ,soros.
GAS SOROS
GAS JEWS
GAS CNN
GIVE THWM THE CIVIL WAR THEY WANT AMD BEAT THEM
KILL ALL LIBS

>The true enemy the only enemy BOOMERS.
No, also their brainwashed millennial spawn. Boomers are dying out.

I remember watching CNN (yeah I know) one time, and there were major happenings going on, don't remember what, but his show still fucking came on. They didn't cancel it. I had to change the channel, it was just so ridiculous. And this is why CNN is fake news. It's not necessarily deliberate lies (which does happen but rare) but rather willful ignorance. They just won't report things. Can you really blame them though? It's not like anyone can force them to report on everything. It's so nuanced. It really is blue pilled. "Yes goyim, it's a slow news day, nothing is happening, just watch this cool jew swallow monkey cock in Oogaboogastan move along now".

They have cooking shows on CNN now?

Every channel in American television has become inundated with these "reality shows". Not exactly sure what the endgoal is, but it's suspicious. MTV is no longer about music, but about pregnant teens. The Learning Channel is now about 10 year olds dressing to see who can be the biggest whore. Nickelodeon is full of recycled rehashes which just spout memes and then intermittent skits of white kids dabbing and doing the nae nae with thugs. And news channels are full of talking heads spouting their opinions and not impartially reporting the news like they're supposed to. The only people who watch TV any more are boomers and stay at home moms.

he never calls the people he interviews out on their bullshit
he gets paid to travel the World and eat whilst criticising people who do just that
ted nugent has obviously dropped him so he panders to libtard tattoo artists and shit rock musicians as the voice of flyover america instead

As if a brit has freedom of speech to help anyways lol.
That line is for personal vendettas, media personalities are fair game. Fuck off

>just watch this REDACTED jew swallow monkey cock in Oogaboogastan

Haha, he really did go to Namibia once to eat rotten warthog anus or some shit. And I'm not making that up. It was literally warthog anus they left in the ground for a few days. I even found the clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xNwWYLX3H0

In reality, Namibia has wonderful beergartens and is one of the better African countries due its German and South African heritage.

memes will not change those corrupt fuckers. Killing their children will.

>private
you don't belong here.