Our president is literally and openly calling for death. Thank God for this man

Our president is literally and openly calling for death. Thank God for this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/embed/_F_SC-sCWGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's this about?

muslim terrorist

welcome to the truck of peace club brother.

hahahahahaha

Sorry this should make a bit more sense

a guy that killed a lot less than the shooter in nevada

cant wait till the terrorists figure out all they have to do is appear "white" & just use firearms

And like clockwork stupid niggers are defending terrorists.

But then he will win??!
jeez you Americans really dont know how to deal with terrorists.
But in all seriousness you know they are just going to twist this into somehow being a racist thing.

So is this some sort of supposed 875423D Chess or something?

Cause god damn that is just some dumb shit unless he is trying to purposefully make the jobs of the people persecutor way harder and easier for the defense lawyers of that mudslime faggot.

Cause all he is doing it making easier for the fucker to get off. So is he only doing that to make it harder for the justice system to do its job. So then he can complain about th justice system not being able to do its even though he was the one to fuck it all up.

Fuck is this dumb bastard thinking with doing that really? Why the fuck would he make it easier for the terrorist fuck to get off if he legitimately thinks fucker should die? Shit makes no sense. Unless of course is just think of the president actually being kinda of a dumb fuck.

Why would we give a terrorist the martyrdom he wants?

Do CIA bullets in the skull get you your 72 virgins now?

Is he a Clinton? Because he's not getting off retard.

Would be better to give him alive to pigs.
But a muslim wrath would follow.

I hope he does take out an ad.

I hope he actually takes out an ad

This is frustrating why does he want to do this? If the terrorist is executed he will be martyred and used to recruit more terrorists. His advisors must have told him this. This guy should be kept alive in gitmo, why does Trump want him dead so badly? Something REALLY doesn't add up.

Meanwhile, Norway lets Brevik out after 20 years

wow, thinking as you're typing

trump's a fucking moron

because not doing the right thing just because you want to play brainlet psychology with bugmen is not right?

Ummmmm SWEETIE if paddock was caught alive you can bet on your bulls bbc that he would have gotten the death penalty. Idiotic to think otherwise. Infact, i guess he still did get the death penalty, yknow cos he was shot dead? Kys

He' s right, though. Fucker wanted a ISIS flag in his hospital room.

They come to kill and you treat them like kings.

Let them recruit more. More dead sandniggers the better.

Old fag here. I remember Janet Reno calling for the OKC bomber to receive the death penalty, too. That didn't help him much.

Trump is betting that when this fucker walks because he simply told the truth, people will be so outraged they'll demand legislation that will allow us to charge all Muslim criminals as enemy combatants and avoid having to give them civil trials. And once we've started taking rights away from some Muslims it's only a matter of time before we can take them away from the rest.

jew york abolished death penalty. he won't get it.

since he won't have the death penalty they should feed him bacon and none halal food everytime he wants to eat

He's a fucking idiot this guy's lawyer is going to have him out in a few years because the President just poisoned the case

Isn't the NYT busy putting out full paged ads for Communist revolution?

The Feds will prosecute him.

I agree. Tax payers should not pay to keep pieces of shit like this alive.

This is great for the defense attorneys pretty confident he won't get the death penalty.
Well played best friend of Israel/Saudi Arabia

the FBI was behind that bombing

where is that

Yes!! We are so fucking lucky to enjoy this timeline.

NATION WIDE DRIVING BAN FOR MUSLIMS SOON

SCREENCAP THIS

This guy makes Obama look like James fucking Madison

Un-fucking-believable. Isn't this the literal definition of sedition and treason?

you can't kill someone that's already dead genius. if paddock was alive and captured then Trump would have saidbtge same thing.

Dumb niggers try to remind him of his mistake with the CentralParkFive, yet they conveniently forget about how they all chimped out for the death penalty for George Zimmerman and various other nog shootings that were completely justified.

chickity checked son

It says "non violence" in the fine print, so it's fine.

this is a old fart rant

the scary thing is this dumbass old man has the nuclear codes

If they do decide to execute him, they should force some sort of pork product on him so he doesn't die thinking he's going to Muslim heaven.

Prove it you low iq paranoid faggot

>Checks commie site
>Only marching in a handful of commie cities
>Hardly any in the south

Lulz. Every..time. Bummer for me too. Actually cleaned all my guns yesterday & curb-stomp boots.

When are these faggots gonna venture out of their safe spaces already? My steel is thirsty.

It's scary that there are people who think that nuclear codes are enough to singlehandedly launch nukes just like that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's a nod to his base. They'll eat that shit up.

underrated, have a (you)

youtu.be/300D3GXH4fc

i love trump

here's a retired head of FBI telling you about it
youtube.com/embed/_F_SC-sCWGE

El presidente magnifico

fake?

it's fake

Guess Blackjack Pershing is back on earth after all.

>the fascism meme

does the word have any meaning anymore?

That's a poor bastard that know to much.

Trump is bitch, and you sheep worship him like he's some great man, he is more of a cunt than hillary and she's a fucking bitch. hopefully he gets real sick and dies a horrible ass cancer type death

I have to disagree with him on this because these people see martyrdom as a positive. We should instead give him an all expense paid permanent vacation to Club Gitmo, where he can enjoy a lifetime of free massages from our interrogations experts, world class meals of cold Venezuelan MREs mixed with pig excrement, audio books courtesy of Richard Dawkins, and many other attractions.

DEATH FOR TRAITORS

THE FIRST FOR A TRAITOR, THE SECOND FOR THE ENEMY

CLEANSE OUR NATION TO KEEP IT STRONG!

Fuck off, /leftypol/.

>Is fat 40 year old virgin lives at home with mama
>can't wait for the shit to go down so he can pull out Saturday nite special
>will either khs or will shoot at innocents
Stay thirsty my friend

Well, if we are at war with ISIS, then Trump should just send in a squad of marines to ventilate this goat fucking snackbar. And livestream it.

Let's meme it.

not only this, but its an easy out for the PoS.

life in solitary confinement, conditions harder than a supermax prison.

BS. All those 'former CIA/FBI director' types perpetuate disinfo for $$.

He should be killed.
method: be fed only bacon until he has a heart attack from the grease

Tweeting is cheap.

It won't change shit, you've got to be close to be braindead to be happy to see him virtue signalling, conservatard style, on twitter.

Donald "All talk, no action" Trump.

Finally a man worthy of his title.

WOAH calm down thats way too white

maybe this is the real reason why snackbars won't let their women drive.

I'll start a new religion and declare everything positive, except living a free life in peace. Goody 2 shoes like you would never be able to prosecute me

In B4 Trump walks into hospital and machine guns ISIS sand nigger in his hospital bed.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

So make a woman be the one doing the execution, by their own scripts they end up in eternal hellfire and never reach paradise if they are slain by a female.

That’s retarded

Spooky

you burgers have no idea how lucky you are to have this man as your leader!

Muslims want to be martyred because that will radicalise more Muslims, then their ranks swell for the inevitable war with the West which they believe they will win because their god is on their side.

The thing is we also want this because we will win not due to faith but because we are stronger and superior

>BS. All those 'former CIA/FBI director' types perpetuate disinfo for $$.
bullshit, he's been outing the FBI for 30 years. he's a better site on him. Goes into the Franklin coverup, oklahoma city bombing, and a little about 9/11

he should be forced to eat pork or starve.

If you kill them, they win

Nah, after 8 years of Obama we know. BELIEVE ME!

daily reminder that most muslims aren't that bad. they're conservative sandniggers. they want to be left alone. They don't want to kill all whites, they want to be rid of the jews, just like you and I.
don't let the jews rile you war you stupid goys

federal prosecution dumbass

Fuck Off, Trudeau !

>to give him alive to pigs.

ooo I like this one!

He would die at the hands of the infidels. That's the shittiest death for a muzzie.

Paddock had no political aim that we know of yet, hence not a terrorist.

he should have also called for the death of the snake lawyers who will inevitably use this as grounds for a mistrial

Why do fucking leftist project so goddamn hard.

OBAMA ALREADY DID THAT WITH THE PATRIOT ACT!

Terrorists don't have any rights, there won't be a trial in the normal sense, you know this right? The guy will never see daylight again, he's already gone.

liberal media pushes the central park five. I don't even know if trump was wrong about it. Did he say it was the wrong people? They were a bunch of niggers

>6'3", 180 pounds
>Married for 12 years w 3 kids
>House, job
>Shooting is a hobby but do conceal carry

Close.

They encourage their children to read their book. And their book calls for world domination.

>he thinks this guy will get a fair trial
>he thinks this guy won't just get Gitmo'd if there is a "mistrial"

Wouldn't you rather him fucking suffer in jail being fed only once a week instead of the fag getting a quick release of death

Lol no
We are all sexist racist and fascist if we are cis white males, sympathize with one, or just general disagree with the people who crying wolf