The future

Americans, you mast to sacrifice your country in nuclear holocaust and occupate parts of russia to live on them. Else you will simply be destroyed.

Do you understand me, fuck'n americans?

Americans, where are you?

Where are you?

you summoned me?

Yep. Are you ready to nuclear holocost. What will you do when everything happens?

im not entirely opposed baka
we are frontiersmen, this whole living in something someone else built isnt our style

why would you want us to come to Russia?

build some cities please

wow in russia they are already living in nuclear winter?

I tould you how you can to safe some lifes. But only you can to do it.

>he wants to move to Murica
>doesn't have money or skills
>"lets move america instead"

Lazy jew

that actually looks pretty comfy

>the U.S.
>helping any white country since ww2

yea I think we're going to pass on this one. there's some more civilians to bomb in the middle east.

give us some of that russian oil and mineral rights and you got yourself a deal

Hmm. Lets see. I can either stay in the Mojave desert, one of the hottest places on the planet, or Russia, one of the coldest places on earth. Really activates my almonds.

>we are frontiersmen, this whole living in something someone else built isnt our style
Yep. It isnt your style. But you must forget your homeland and build your life on the new land.

Why can't you do it? Stop being a lazy fuck. We have other shit to deal with, colonize Russia on your own damn time.

Because lie does not work any more. Everything will be decided by war.

just move here

Yes, and after the war, everyone will be fucked regardless. At the very least, I get to live in Fallout New Vegas, while you live in Metro 2033. At the worst, we all die under the ashes of the irradiated fallout, and the planet is engulfed by the sun when it goes red giant before any new intelligent life can form, and in a few trillion years, the universe itself dies. Everything comes to an end user. Stop freaking over it.

i will!

Looks like another planet

I want to visit russia
Anyone here thats lived in both places how do the differ from eachother?

Can we die together? I don't like being alone on these things.

Remnants of russia after war will be like Noah's Ark.