It's okay to be white at Evergreen

We need the posters up at Evergreen STAT, they're possibly the most easily triggered college in the US and very likely to chimpout.

youtu.be/DawsKUn4FTE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pNwVWq8EjSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, white people have the same right to walk without having people give them dirty looks, we deserve to express our opinions without them being challenged by minorities. We need our safe spaces.

You're not strong if you want a "safe space"

kek that would be pretty funny
[spoiler]I wonder if I would get classes off[/spoiler]

I took a computer science program at the evergreen and in a class about coding, hardware and math we still had take a few hours out of class everyday to read a book about social justice and discuss it.

If you go there, DO IT

If you live near there, DO IT

I would, but no access to a printer that's not public, and I have autistically bad hand writing.

Where there is will there is a way

Umm, if safe spaces are okay for others we deserve them too. Do you honestly believe discrimination against whites is okay?

Safe spaces are fucking moronic and do not help anyone. Having and going to a safe space simply puts you on the same level as an SJW. Why on earth would you want to sink to that level of stupidity

This looks like a scene from South Park

Well get the fuck out if you don't like it. It's okay to be white. I will be proud of my heritage and I will express that pride without fear of being shouted down and insulted by aggressive people like yourself.

This is how you make the left look stupid, Dont succumb to their barbaric taunts and actions, just make them look like savages instead of humans.

Probably the most underrated meme and video of the year.
When that r2 unit comes out of nowhere i lose it, every single time

Ok I'm in NEET mode till December and Live in Seattle.

We trying something down at Evergreen?

>step-mom when there and first person to tell me black ppl cannot be racist

yeah, sure why not, I can even do some recon for you sometime and find places where you can be in and out quick

Please do it anons, The Evergreen chimpouts was one of my favorite happenings from the past year, I need more insanity to come out of that college.

Plus they genuinely need the message:
youtu.be/pNwVWq8EjSs

Do it now, or you'll be considered pussy.

this

what are the criteria for places to put? Is it only on public bulletins? Or are walls free too?

Holy shit this was the college that banned all white people for a day and screamed Nazi and tried to make any white professor that showed up lose their jobs, right?

Please. I want to see a chimpout the likes we haven't seen since the LA riots. It can't just be a few posters. To trigger this you will need to have them everywhere, you need a team to accomplish this, but when you do...

For Evergreen, the more places the better. Gotta be everywhere for maximum chimpout.

>Holy shit this was the college that banned all white people for a day and screamed Nazi and tried to make any white professor that showed up lose their jobs, right?
That's the one

Umm, are you trying to discourage us from speaking out? We have pride in our race, nigger, and we will express that pride. You won't be able to stop us, no matter how much you want to.