OY VEY

Nigel Farage condemned over "Jewish Lobby" comments and urged to apologize

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/us-jewish-lobby-nigel-farage-power-anti-semitism-ukip-leader-a8031191.html

Come on Nige, you should know by now to replace "Jewish" with "Zionist".

MAGA

In before Trump gets mad at him for being a bad goy.

Nikita Faragnikov? It's time to come home.

The globalist bolshevize-the-planet kikes are worse than the zionists imo. Calling out the kikes entirely as a racial cult is the most honest and effective thing we can do. Zionists, Bolsheviks, etc. all need to go back to their desert. I don't care about their ideology they're all trash.

>he doesn't know about donald "all my children are jewish" trump

the rundown:
>the (((media))) is always going on about supposed Russian interference in the election
>farage brings up the fact that israelis interfere way more than russians ever have and far more openly
>gets put on the bad goy list

That's the point.

Daily reminder that the USA wants to make it illegal to boycott Israeli products. Greatest ally.

>implying he just doesn't care

(((Maya Oppenheim))), (((Daniel Sugarman)))

Oh the irony...

Jews suck and should be gassed

As you know there is no Jewish lobby, it's just a mere coincidence that many media are owner and directed by Jews.

The so-called money and influence are just age old bigotry.

Nigel Farage should be ashamed of himself.

This 100%

This

Marco jewbio and Ted jews

>their "money and influence"
>""""""""money and influence""""""""
honestly why can't they just admit it

Fuckin based Anti-Israeli Nige!!!!

They do, but if you say it then you're an "anti-semite".

Le Based Madman Nige is leading the fight against the Jew World Ord-

>(((Sugarman)))

Really makes me think

Take that, semites!

Based Badboy Nige is soooo dangerous!! Let's go MAGApedes

SHUT
IT
DOWN

He is a civic nationalist who has to keep up appearances what do you expect. Not licking (((their))) boots is pretty much political suicide nowadays, let alone openly criticizing (((them))).

>excusing civic (((nationalists)))
Good goy.

It's okay to point out jewish undue influence.

Condemned by who, some faggot journalist? Stop giving these kikes attention and ad views.

condemned ? i thought the lib emo crybabies embraced atheism and now NF must burn in hell where they banished him too
no more evolution talk after this incident

>I don't care about their ideology they're all trash.

More and more as I witness Jewish shenanigans I can't help but think what a stupid, weird, freak-like desert cult of LARPing faggots they are. Their belief in being le god's chosen is so contemptible and they're such a wretched species, the modern Jews aren't even descended from the Davidic tribe that supposedly makes them the chosen ones to begin with. I unironically can't stand this obnoxious contingent of people anymore, they're more annoying than Muslims because they have just barely enough IQ to practice their fucked up and historical brand of ingroup nepotism and surge to the top of host societies with it.