We meet at a place and i'll step in your car

>We meet at a place and i'll step in your car.
>Then i'll jerk you off, take off my top and bra and suck you off.
>Then you fuck me doggystyle in your car.

So Sup Forums, I found out this girl is a young MARRIED mother.
She's doing this while her boyfriend has no idea.

What would you do in this case?

Tell the boyfriend his girls a whore. With proof if possible. Do him a favour. It's not your fault, he should thanks you.

This was originally my plan, I have proof of everything, phone number, email, nudes etc.

But I'd feel bad for the newborn kid, they seem happy (even though the dude has no idea)

Question: Why would you keep going after she sucked you off?

It's fucking Belgium, she can sue him for lost income if the boyfriend breaks up with her.

Just accept it, some men are stupid and you can't save them all.

user...post nudes. this is Sup Forums

Post noods

we shouldn't even have to ask.

Well obviously i'm not gonna fuck her, she's a hamplanet.. I would consider it if she wasn't fat as fuck.

And I don't know about you, but I usually don't cum from a blowjob, most women are horrible at it.

You're right, I didn't even think about that kek. And yea looks like accepting it is the best option, just wanted to hear your thoughts. Does it make me a bad person to consider fucking her if she wasn't fat? I mean she's gonna do it regardless..

Do you sick fucks really wanna see a nude fat chick?

Decline and don't talk to her again. What she does is none of my business, but I sure won't support it.

>Do you sick fucks really wanna see a nude fat chick?
Yes.

>her boyfriend has no idea.
Like you would know for certain.

You know damn well we do.

>not getting a blowjob then ruining this roasties life
>fag flag
Yup, everything checks out.

Yea this will be the likely plan of action.

The guy is the typical meathead type guy, I highly doubt he's the type of guy to let his girl get fucked by strangers unless he was a part of it. Maybe i'm bad at judging people, but hey

Yes

I was thinking this too, but dude, she's hella fat. I don't really want a fat chick to suck my dick

>those eyebrows
>the difference in skin tone between her neck and her make-up soaked face

OP you should've known better from the start, if your pic is the girl in question.

Out this bitch or you are a cuck.

>meathead
>dyel af
European fitness, boys.

Just send the info to her boyfriend, do a good deed.
Why the fuck wouldnt you? What are you afraid of?

Are you really such a desperate virgin that you'd let this fat, cheating slut suck your dick? Have some self-respect.

Hey, its not like I did anything yet, give me some credit..

>ruin newborns life
>boyfriend has to pay alimony the next 18 years

How does this make me a cuck?

>Married
>BF has no idea
Literally what?!?

I would rail this slut so hard.

SEND LEWDS

and stop being such a chick, fat girls are gr8 in bed and they give the best blowjobs. dont be such a dork. she doesnt even look that big anyway

This thread honestly belongs in Bantz, how the fuck is this /pol related again you massive faggot?

Yes.

Why the fuck is this shit thread in Sup Forums?

Sage faggot.

MOR!

>gr8
>best

Patiently false. Git gud.

Hmm regardless user tell the truth, what the bf does is all up to him. But in reality it's better to be slapped with the truth than live in a lie.

You would be haunted with regret if you didn't inform.

Not gonna lie, kek'd.

I'm not afraid of anything really, but she's not attractive.. She used to be skinny & I definitely would've done here then & there.

>women being unfaithful
How is this news to you?

I'm not gonna lie, i'm still tempted kek.

>great in bed
She refuses to do anything anywhere besides in a car. Have you ever had sex in a car? It's shit.

>Pol rants about unfaithful women
>I bring an unfaithful woman to pol on a dinnerplate

Dude shes cheating, you could give him proof.
He could get custody with that info.
That kids mom is a roastie whore, its already doomed.
If you really think that dooming a man to live a lie is worse than exposing the truth, then you dont belong on Sup Forums.
You just dont want to do anything, because you are a passive euro cuck.
Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

MODS YOU USELESS FAGGOTS.

Fucking nudes... where are the nudes ?

>What would you do in this case?
I'd do my best to find out who her hubby is through social media, then use the whore to get my dick wet and proceed to notify the dude (with evidence) of what a skank he's married too.

At a minimum, he deserves to know what the score is and make his own decisions. You can\t do much beyond that, if he wants to become a cuck then he will.

Listen, if she is married wouldn't he be her husband not BF? Second, this has nothing to do with politics, women have nothing to do with it, so you basically created a slide thread on your own, great job.

Fuck you guys for giving me mixed answers.
Also fuck you for calling me passive

I honestly should fuck this whore and then tell the cuck boyfriend

thank you for the enlightenment as always Sup Forums I knew I could count on you

He’s right tho

You dont have to bone her, just send the dude the info you already have.
Stop using the kid as an excuse, that kid is fucked either way.
You either support degeneracy or you dont. Decide. Now.

the absolute state of whte wyem
wew, just out her out already op

Start beating the fuck out of cheating whores again.

Ghost her, its not your problem. I understand the urge to tell the dude truth, but she might tell all sorts of lies, that might hit you hard. Like him assaulting you or god knows what/

What a shame, bet these were awesome before kid.

Thats a 3/10 beating at best.

Disgusting pepperonis. She got so much fat her nipples are able to protrude out. But do that goy, record it and send it to her BF so he has the info he needs to take custody and not pay a cent to that whore.

Fuck you for shitting up the board and the world faggot