What the fuck happened to the Presumption of innocence?

What the fuck happened to the Presumption of innocence?

he admitted it.

we're holding Hollywood to the standard they have held everyone else to for half a century

listen and believe

if you're innocent you have nothing to fear

>that nose
>those sausage fingers

my equipment scanner is tingling

fuck off faggot

This dumb ass should have denied all allegations. Who would have believed some nobody over kevin spacey. The moment you slightly admit to anything you'll be ostracized no matter what. Also fuck fags.

>we’re

You realize that this will make people think that their rape culture narrative is actually real? Now you can just accuse someone of anything with zero responsibility listen and believe

You only need a preponderance of evidence in universities to get someone kicked out. If it's "likely" someone was a rapist then they're gone.

That's for the courts, not the media.

Basically the "at least it's not the government" libertarian argument applied to law.

the worst part is finding out he was the bottom

We have proven to liberals time and time again that their bullshit narrative is fake, doesnt stop them from continually spouting it. Fuck them, I'm more than happy to stoop to their level at this point. Leftists are the enemy and if we have to turn their own tools against them to bring them down, so be it.

what do you mean what happened? MSM has been pushing mob rule based on emotional justice using identity politics as the rule of law for a while now....its great to see it destroying the very people who birthed it and ruined many peoples lives for not following ideology rather than rule of law.

>You realize that this will make people think that their rape culture narrative is actually real
You realize that rape culture is real and it's the pedo Jews doing the raping.

>if you're innocent you have nothing to fear
Super Kek unlocked.

Yeah but how can anyone prove or disprove something so subjective, like harassment, that happened 30 years ago?

feminism.

For liberals? Right where they wanted it to go.

Really? I request proofs!

>failing to see how he completely shit up the narrative by "choosing" to live as a gay man while simultaneously informing people that gays are pedophiles

he literally said he did it and blamed his drunken gayness
If he'd said "that never happened, fuck off" we'd be in a different situation

Because the truth is whatever the majority says it is.

you couldn't tell he was a pedophile? the fucking gaydar almost set off the emergency broadcast system! he's a fuckin SKYQUEEN

This whole pedo rapist Hollywood witch hunt is glorious to watch unfold.

so good it deserves its own meme

I don't remember where I read it. He apparently like to blow young boys. But young boys also had to stick their penises in this old man's asshole

>implying there ever was any

what was he thinking when he made his statement about living life as a faggot. Did he really think he could use that to sweep his molesting behaviour away?