Terraforming Venus to create a safe haven for proto-Europeans

It would take around 150 years, but it would be worth it. Proto-Europeans need a safe haven, a refuge where they can continue living their lives in peace.

Terraforming Venus is possible and necessary. Why are multi-culture proponents talking about Mars?

Other urls found in this thread:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/TerraformingVenusQuickly.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hans, how high are you?

I am sober. This is possible and Indians would not be allowed on terraformed Venus. Is this why you try to make an ad hominem attack?

Kek.

bump

it would still be way too hot. Would still get close to boiling water there.

>150 years

Going to ask for a source on that

People will actually attempt this. It will be a way to breed stronger smarter humans. All the elites know there will never be a terraformed venus, but it will give humanity a new religion of sorts, a new goal.

aboriginal folklore states that the other planets are for ghosts. the sky has no other purpose than to act as a clock.

this is literally the plot of Thor: Ragnarok

>insane feminist turns up and ruins everything
>Asgard isn't a place it's a people lol
>Asgardians fuck off to start again in Norway (or Venus in your scenario)
>Asgard is consumed by flame

When you terraform something, where do you get all the water needed to get oceans?

>it would still be way too hot. Would still get close to boiling water there.
What is terraforming?

The first thing to do is implement a sun shade and cool down Venus to the point that the CO2 freezes out. Actually, at that point, you end up having a planet cooler than Earth by far. Once you froze out all the CO2, you need to put planckets over that and heat up the planet. In the mean time you get some icy moon from Saturn like Hyperion to slingshot to Venus for your oceans.

Eh voila.

It would probably be easier to build domed cities and use transhumanism to adapt to the climate of Mars than it would be to terraform the entire planet.

>German
>peace

you dun goofed

years
>Going to ask for a source on that
orionsarm.com/fm_store/TerraformingVenusQuickly.pdf

Here you go

>some icy moon from Saturn
don't see how removing a planets moon would end well, or be remotely possible.

humans aren't even a type 1 species yet and you're talking using type 2 or type 3 level technology.

>slingshot a moon
kys faggot what are you, 12?

Breh, no amount of "sun shade" is going to stop Venus being to close to the sun. No matter what we did, we cannot block 500C.

>When you terraform something, where do you get all the water needed to get oceans?
You get an ice-moon from Saturn, Enceladus or Hyperion. You essentially build a steam engine to change its orbit in order to get a gravity assist from Titan etc. and then Jupiter to get into the inner solar system. There you do further gravity assists to get it to Venus. Absolutely possible from an energy requirement perspective.

Look, I read somewhere about this theory and I'm gonna larp about it on Sup Forums

Mars is the best for Europeans judging by the climate though. If Mars was terraformed, it would be around as cold as Greenland and the white race was born from colder climates. Mars will last longer due to it being further from the sun and most importantly WE WOULDNT DIE FROM ACID FUCKING RAIN.

>don't see how removing a planets moon would end well, or be remotely possible.
>>slingshot a moon
>kys faggot what are you, 12?
Read up on shit before making a fool of you.

Terraforming with current or near technology would take more on the order of 10,000 years. The energy and material requirements are obscene.

>Breh, no amount of "sun shade" is going to stop Venus being to close to the sun.
Did you fail first grade physics? You do understand how Venus heats up? Radiation from the sun. If you block that radiation, you end up cooling Venus down.

do you know why Earth cools down at night?

>just move a moon
is this nigger serious?

just reading about the methods of doing something outlandish, doesnt suddenly prove that we have the means to do so. humans cant even leave near eearth orbit, and youre talking about making eruptions on a moon billions of miles away, just to 'eh move it around the solar system, no big deal'.

im going to kill you hans. ive contacted the admins, your IP address is known. you're dead.

>Terraforming with current or near technology would take more on the order of 10,000 years.
Source?

What "technology" do we need for thin film solar shades? That ain't rocket science... literally it is building an aluminum or alternative material thin shade. We would have to build massive amounts of shades, but that is not a technology challenge, it is a manufacturing challenge and a "send to venus-sun L1 point transfer orbit" cheaply challenge.

>hey guys, let's abandon our ancestral lands, and gather in this place that brown people will surely never, ever immigrate to because they will certainly don't need to since they own most of the world.

We keep having this thread since 1945.

>let's just grab an ice moon from saturn, sling shot it around, somehow bypass the keplar belt, and then slam it into venus, ez pz niggas

lol you are insane.

Unrelated question.. 2,500 threads are created on Sup Forums every single day, check the archive. Statistically I should not be able to see the same person post, yet I have seen you a few times. What kind of magic is this?

>>just move a moon
>is this nigger serious?
So what's your issue? Is it "uhhh, a MOON, a MOON can never be moved because GOD does not permit it" or do you have an argument.

What you need is 0.25km/s for Hyperion. That is just a question of energy you have available.

It's because you are a retarded gay fag.

Because Mars is cold, niggers don't like the cold.

Can I have some of your drugs please?

>the only terraforming necessary on Venus is a sun shade

good one

>doesnt suddenly prove that we have the means to do so.
ok, then say what we do not have that is required.

>humans cant even leave near eearth orbit
humans aren't required to leave Earth orbit to start terraforming Venus.

>and youre talking about making eruptions on a moon billions of miles away, just to 'eh move it around the solar system, no big deal'.
It is a big deal. But not because it "is so complicated" but it takes decades and requires quite some energy. But it is far from impossible. We are talking about a project several times larger than the Apollo program... but not 100,000 times larger.

अहं ब्रह्मास्मिति

Nigger, why terraform Venus when you can just build floating cities in Venus's thick atmosphere?

So how are you going to get us to saturn, then build a giant pressurized chamber in the centre of an ice moon? Are you fucking dumb? Plus there is the keplar belt. Do you know what is asshole?

Hint, it's the asteroid belt saturn flies through.

Have fun with your coronal mass ejections. Also, imagine a rogue nation in the future the likes of North Korea destabilizing or destroying the sun shade with nuclear weapons. It would be hilarious to see the entire population if Venus get roasted because of just a few assholes.

>terraforming Venus
Are you retarded?

>surface temperature of 462 degrees celsius

Now call me a pessimist if you must, but the logistics behind your little idea seem somewhat impossible.

>bypass the keplar belt
It is not the "keplar belt" and no, "bypassing" it isn't some massive challenge. The Kuiper belt is literally so sparely populated with matter, you can fly through it and never even see a sand corn.

Shoot an e-mail to Elon Musk. He's gearing up to go to Mars. That's literally what all his companies are positioned for - Mars Colonization.

fuck off, Venus is Slav clay

>462C
That's a cold Australian summer lad.

This guy gets it.

Idiots have to have something to do besides masturbation.

It would be easier just to have an underwater or subterranean civilization

>Nigger, why terraform Venus when you can just build floating cities in Venus's thick atmosphere?
Because no one wants to live in a floating city. It is the same idiotic suggestion as underground cities on Mars or cave cities on the Moon.

You just reached retardation levels that shouldn't be possible.
Also
>why don't you stay and fight you giant fucking pussy, no wonder Germany is like that

>Because no one wants to live in a floating city.

I want to live in a floating city. Don't speak on my behalf, Goymany.

i mean, if you can throw a moon around, why not just move venus to earths orbit? then they can be gay friends at the same sun distance.

What are plankets? I don't think that sounds too plausible. More possible than that is just floating in floating structures in the "Goldilocks" areas between the icy cold and burning hot areas. Carefully placed blinders and mirrors could increase the size of that area. It's not happening in the near future though. We have to work on our own problems here on Earth and get high IQ, high conscientiousness people breeding again. On the current trend we're on of dysgenic breeding patterns and a falling average IQ we would never colonize space. It won't last forever obviously but we really need to fix this ASAP.

This is the most autistic post of the day right here

>Terraforming Venus is possible
not really.
venus has no magnetic field and only holds the atmosphere it has because its so fucked up. An earth like atmosphere on venus would most likely be blown away and we'd end up with a mars #2

>So how are you going to get us to saturn
We already know how to send robotic missions to Saturn. We have done it.

>then build a giant pressurized chamber in the centre of an ice moon?
Why would you want to build anything on Hyperion? What you want is focus solar mirrors on it to end up having a hot jet stream of steam that propels the moon.

> Plus there is the keplar belt.
Again with the "keplar belt", there is no such thing. There is the Kuiper belt.

> Do you know what is asshole?
Apparently you don't.

>Hint, it's the asteroid belt saturn flies through.
No, it isn't. Saturn never flies through the Kuiper belt.

>no one wants to live in a floating city
Think about what you have written, then think about it again ahmed

>Also, imagine a rogue nation in the future the likes of North Korea destabilizing or destroying the sun shade with nuclear weapons.
Just like North Korea could shit up the ozone layer right now by just producing massive amounts of HCFCs?

dude you're not thinking clearly.

obviously we just drill holes into venus and inject a few billion tons of iron, then have robots stir it around to create magnetism.

this is grade school projects, my man.

Also wouldn't you want to go to a planet that is just slightly further away from the Sun than closer? The Sun will expand in size and you won't want to be on Venus or Earth when that happens. The German clearly hasn't thought of the long term and why Mars is more viable.

Silly European Unionists, always with the short term thinking. No long term planning!

>He's gearing up to go to Mars.
1. No, he isn't.
2. Mars is dead and irrelevant, which makes Elon Musk a taxpayer leach.

A day on Venus lasts longer than an year and there is no magnetic field. How are you going to fix that?

>venus has no magnetic field
So? Are you suggesting the millions of years it takes to shave off 10% of the Venus atmosphere because of a low magnetic field is relevant?

>and only holds the atmosphere it has because its so fucked up.
What does that even mean?

> An earth like atmosphere on venus would most likely be blown away and we'd end up with a mars #2
Yes, in the year 5,710,328 AD...

The fucking thing you posted says we need to build a chamber to store the steam in to make it pressurized to gain propulsion.

Fuck this thread, I'm out. Try not to choke on your dick you keep sucking nigger.

There is two asteroid belts, the KEPLAR belt extends all the way to the sun, the other belt is between mars and jupitar. So even if you are right, you have two belts to get through.

Why don't we just merge with machines and create project our conciousness into the 4th dimension so we can take over all the kitchen appliances and starve the niggers to death. Seems way more plausible than what you are suggesting. I hope you die.

Not possible. Scientifically possible, yes, but technologically possible, no. Venus is far too hot and far too close to the sun to even get close to attempting to terraform is. It’s atmosphere alone is a massive hurdle.

I know you think you've found some brilliant plan but it's never going to happen and even if it could happen it's not worth the effort. If you think I'm going to waste the time to debate your delusions of grandeur point by point then you obviously have an ego problem. Your little pamphlet gives general ideas of how the process might work but fails to include the how into the equation and I'm positive that it's overlooking many factors that you haven't even begun to think of. Also I lol'd at the idea of crashing a 500 km object into venus and having it be ready 150 years later.

There's enough water on Venus already

>The fucking thing you posted says we need to build a chamber to store the steam in to make it pressurized to gain propulsion.
It says it is optional to store some steam in the core of the Moon during the time it flies in the "wrong direction". Not required.Also, if you excave a chamber in the core, that does not have to be pressurized. Also. a nice little small nuke may just be enough to create a big enough cavern to store steam.

I am way too high for this shit. Gods speed to you on your quest.

>I know you think you've found some brilliant plan but it's never going to happen
Because why? Because mankind will end up always be a bunch of Snapshat and Facebook faggots?

>if it could happen it's not worth the effort.
We can have a second planet next to Earth... but it is not worth the effort. Got it.

>Your little pamphlet gives general ideas of how the process might work
What details do you want which are missing?

>Also I lol'd at the idea of crashing a 500 km object into venus and having it be ready 150 years later.
As you haven't read the paper, you make an incorrect assumption. The paper specifially says crashing Hyperion or Enceladus into Venus is a no-no and won't work. read things before you make assumptions.

Friendly reminder the Nordics already control Venusian territories. Valiant Thor has already come and gone.

pretty sure it couldn't actually be done but FEAR NOT there is another possibility.
>atmosphere on Venus is denser than air
>build air-filled bubbles
>same effect on Venus as helium on Earth
>float around above the clouds in bubble city
>comfy as fuck

Is it Arthursday yet?

This. Imagine paragliding around in Venus's atmosphere. It'd be dope as fuck.

>>comfy as fuck
Just that you cannot get any shit from the surface, so need to important everything from Earth. Which in turn means, it makes no sense to build floating cities on Venus.

Mah nigga! Val Thor said that he and has fellow Venusians live underground on Venus and this is because Venus is hollow.

Wouldn't Hyperion's mass have potentially catastrophic tidal effects on whichever planet it orbits as you slingshot it? The gravitic effects of moving such a massive object would be hard to predict.

Honestly I think we are probably one of the few insane species to live on the surface of a planet. Thor and his people have the right idea. Wonder what they made of the Russian probe that landed?

>Wouldn't Hyperion's mass have potentially catastrophic tidal effects on whichever planet it orbits as you slingshot it?
Nope. The shit is 300km in length. It wouldn't even lift your cat's hair if it moved by Earth at a 10,000km tight orbit. Its mass is a tiny tiny fraction of e.g. the mass of our Moon.

send robots to get stuff from the surface and and grow your food in the bubble. What super helpful stuff are you hoping to find on the surface of Venus?

Venus Wars huh? Be sure to use monocycles as the main means of transportation.

I completely agree with you. I believe that every planet in the universe is naturally hollow and I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived underground on Venus (like I've already said). That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider.

Because colonizing Mars is easier. It's simpler to set up domed or underground cities on a low-g planet than build a moon-sized solar shade around Venus and remove 100 Earth atmospheres-worth of CO2, Sulfur Dioxide, and Carbon Monoxide

>Because colonizing Mars is easier. It's simpler to set up domed or underground cities on a low-g planet than build a moon-sized solar shade around Venus and remove 100 Earth atmospheres-worth of CO2, Sulfur Dioxide, and Carbon Monoxide
Mars is also impossible to be colonized due to low gravity that causes irreparable health degradation.

Space is a meme. Genetic engineering maybe

>4.4.5
??????????

>send robots to get stuff from the surface and and grow your food in the bubble.
You cannot send robots down to a 100 atmosphere surface and expect them to do anything meaningful.

Hell yeah man, I'm on the same track. I'm actually pretty convinced that Mars got toasted though. It's got a rare isotope that only results from nukes and a massive fucking scar on it. Couple that with the CIA's docs in their reading library describing the situation on Mars...

We've also got world wide lore about red-haired people emerging from the earth (among other beings). Perhaps a tie to Neanderthal origins. It's a wild fucking world.

Now we have to wonder if the Nazi's actually made it down there and ask just what the hell it was that Bryd fought down there.

>4.4.5
It is a common numbering scheme.

>92 afmospheres of pressure at the surface
>temperatures of 462°C on average
>that atmosphere is 96% carbon dioxide
>It's solar day is 116 days long

>one hundred and fifty yeara
Kraut, get sone sleep

Fuck off with your white flight. We will remove all nonwhites from earth

how do you think our moon got to its current orbit, or are you still under the delusion that our moon is a natural satellite?

afmospheres of pressure at the surface
1 atmo after you freeze out most of the atmosphere with the sun share

>>temperatures of 462°C on average
-100C
>>that atmosphere is 96% carbon dioxide
Not after freezing out most of that

>>It's solar day is 116 days long
You can simulate 24hr day cycles with the sun shade

>>one hundred and fifty yeara
yes

Nibiru is coming. Hop on before it floats away. Come back 20,000 years to see what earth was like without white people

>It would take around 150 years
it would take millions of years

>>one hundred and fifty yeara

look

I also believe that the outer surface of Mars was destroyed by a nuclear war. I have no doubt whatsoever that humans are BILLIONS of years old and are NOT NATIVE to Earth. Okay, now I'm going to post some pastas I've made about all of this and link them all to each other. There's a book by Ellis Silver called 'Humans Are Not From Earth: A Scientific Evaluation Of The Evidence'. He says (among other things) that sunburn, our relatively high chance of experiencing back pain and pain during labour are types of evidence that Earth is not an optimal environment for human beings and that we come from elsewhere.
My theory regarding the origin of the human species is that the human species comes from elsewhere in the Milky Way galaxy and, at some point in the distant past, our earliest ancestors colonised vast swathes of the Milky Way galaxy (and are possibly still doing so) and both Mars and Earth were colonised by them along the way. There are pyramidal structures and a Sphinx-like object in various NASA photos of Mars. I also think that a fiercely destructive interplanetary war caused the destruction of a planet that used to exist between Mars and Jupiter, leaving only the asteroid belt that we know today. This war also sterilised Mars, turning what was once a lush, verdant, Earth-like planet into a cold, lifeless desert.