Why isn't anyone discussing Donna Brazile confirming Hillary actually rigging the primary by having COMPLETE CONTROL...

Why isn't anyone discussing Donna Brazile confirming Hillary actually rigging the primary by having COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE DNC.. Before she won. Also Hillary being in control of ALL DNC MONEY. Whew, just fuck Hillary's shit up

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774
politico.com/story/2016/04/clinton-fundraising-leaves-little-for-state-parties-222670
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. I thought this would be a bigger story on here but nope. Either that or everyone's still asleep.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

>When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard

yeah, this is huge. I question Brazile's statement of "not a criminal act", because in another paragraph she says they're basically money laundering.

clinton? taking from one group so she can give to another and funnel it back? sounds oddly familiar...

Communists don't care about the DNC and Sup Forums already knew

Big if huge

Thing is, I wouldn't trust her to cleanly throw Clinton under the bus. Sure, big story, but she won't share the real dirt. I see this as PR, and that's it. Her name and brand took a trip through the mud and dirt, and she wants to make it just a detour.
She will die alone, miserable, and soon, god willing.

Daily Reminder:
Donna Batshitcrazyzille was a contributor for CNN that passed devate questions to Hillary as revealed in WL email dump. For her to claim to not have known of bias is hypocritical.

Donna is covering her ass, because something big is coming and she knows it.

Brazile knew but kept quiet and supported Clinton. Both are worthless shits IMO...

juice dont care about hillary anymore

>even if the MSM hadn't publicly shamed a decorated war hero for being 'too white', 'too masculine', and 'too moderate' to be a candidate for the Democratic Party
>even if Clinton's people hadn't bribed and bullied and blackmailed all his contributors into jumping ship before the first caucus
>the DNC still would have done everything in their power to push him out of the race
Being Webb is suffering

We've all known the shit was rigged in her favor the entire time. This is just a scorned nigress trying to pretend like she didnt have anything to do with it.

Bernie was a plant to get idiotic Leftists and apolitical types invested in the DNC and eventually their chosen candidate, Hillary.

Because the narratives collide. Which is the point. Pedestal and Hillary are on record as “dindu nuffin”. Brazil’s is on record as “Hillary knew every detail of everything”. Can’t have both.

>We already know what she did to rig the election
>There's nothing to discuss
/thread

This will ripe the scab off the Bernnie Bros the DNC as been trying to get healed. It's going to be brilliant.

Funny how people still want Bernie to be President.

Guy didn’t even have the balls to stand up and fight for himself.

this. she's even throwing words around like "unethical" and "integrity"

compromised.

Yeah, Donna Sings and Sup Forums is sleeeepy. Total attempt to save her ass, distance herself. Whatever way you cut it, not good for Hill-Dawg

Lol I love the libtards not even brining this up. Their whole primary election was rigged before it was even started, but they complain about “Muhhh Russia” with zero proof.

They'll never have the self-awareness needed to see through sanctimonious claptrap.

BULLSHIT IT'S NOT CRIMINAL.

If you have a charter, and accept donations to act according to that charter and then DON'T - that's fraud.

Cool story.
so much more of this I'd going to occur with book deals at the end of each article of their crimes exposed

Checked, hope she has more tales of tattling.

politico.com/story/2016/04/clinton-fundraising-leaves-little-for-state-parties-222670

The specifics are pretty old news but it's interesting to see it come from Donna Brazile. I've heard before that there are establishment Democrats trying to get Hillary neutralized to save their party.

Already two threads retard

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

It's not hypocritical, it's a straight up lie. I wonder as to what sort of political expediency she gains by pushing this now. We've known this to be true for months and she has consistently defended the dnc in spite of it going against its charter and defrauding Bernie supporters who donated under the understanding that the dnc would hold to that charter. The dnc is in bad shape and she helped to put in that way.