Good job goys

Good job goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/M2CqY
youtu.be/300D3GXH4fc
m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/edmonton/2017/10/30/a-stupid-little-pumpkin-university-of-alberta-investigating-racist-jack-o-lantern-found-on-campus.html
metronews.ca/features/activism-week.html?cq_ck=1484605554620
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never read those free papers.

You used to have to bang on the latch of a newpaper box while pulling up and out in one fluid motion if you wanted a free newspaper, I don't trust those things.

The fire rises.

The 'Metro' is a free paper that has coverage across all major cities in Canada. It's super lefty. We're rustling jimmies everywhere.

who chopped your balls off?

Fuggg it's real :DD

>In a statement posted to the university website Tuesday afternoon, President David Turpin said “the university is aware of several incidents of racism that have occurred on north campus in recent days.”
>The statement referred to both the pumpkin and the posters.
“Messaging or displays that target or marginalize any individuals or groups will not be tolerated. We are working with University of Alberta Protective Services to find the parties responsible
archive.is/M2CqY

(((David Turpin)))

I thought Alberta was conservative

Nobody. Who shat in your gene pool?

Oh right, centuries of occupation by niggers and dunecons.

We are relatively speaking but our main cities are still infested by liberals, not unlike Texas with Dallas and Houston. Edmonton and Calgary are our liberal cesspits and the metro is far more liberal than our typical papers.

so they think its not okay to be white

>Canadian education

when were we occupied by niggers? We practically polluted the america's with out slave trade. They were our bitches

youtu.be/300D3GXH4fc

OC FOR

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

>String of racist incidents.

"Racist pumpkin incident"
kek

>Mongrel doesn't know basic history

Not surprising.

If the media wants to die on this hill, telling normies that "It's okay to be white" is nazi propaganda... that's awesome.

That's our trap.

A gigaton redpill for the masses.

>Racist pumpkin incident
Tell me more.

Urge to know more intensifies....

m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

Fucking KEK.

m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/edmonton/2017/10/30/a-stupid-little-pumpkin-university-of-alberta-investigating-racist-jack-o-lantern-found-on-campus.html

Jack-o-racist

This
The Metro is a "free" newspaper. Free media tends to be super left leaning, because it's for the plebs.
They have an entire section dedicated to Activism.
metronews.ca/features/activism-week.html?cq_ck=1484605554620