JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/01/report-trump-privately-blames-jared-kushner-muellers-indictments/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
newsweek.com/trump-russia-jewish-farage-brexit-698486
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ladies and gentlemen,

We got him.

Good.
He started talking about (((Kushner))) instead of Kushner.

Go Trump

Is this shopped? Has he always looked this soulless? jesus look at his eyes

He looks like Zuccerberg,

>reportedly with sources familiar with trumps thinking.

>must report to the mothership
>cover has been blown

it's funny how you have seemingly switched tactics and aren't even trying to argue. Ignoring what is currently ongoing with Donna Brazile. Guess a job is a job to you fucking morons

Yes. This creature can't be trusted.

They're probably related.

>Trump reportedly told aliens are non-existent, sources say speaking under condition of anonymity.

In all actuality, I wouldn't expected this in his second term when he actually does go nuclear presidential "I don't have to worry about re-election"-mode.

>he trusted a Jew

I wish this was true

Only suburban and rural retards voted for drumpf, all city people voted for hillary

MADMAN

IN TRUMP WE TRUST

HE HAS OUT JEWED THE JEWS FOR 2 YEARS STRAIGHT NOW

Good.

IGNORE
SEMITE
ORDERS

((((((((((((((The jerusalem post))))))))))))

>reportedly
>jewerselum press

This is a threat

Came here to post this

Fucking great news. How are you presenting this as a bas thing?

ITS HABBENING. KIKES BTFO

Fucking great:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Why would he in the first place?

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

never forgetti

Hm. I think most here see this post as a good thing, it'd be a strange shill post.

Good, Jared is a slimy, creepy alien.

Is that article real?

hes a dumb jew, no surprise there.

>look at me, im the jew now

I love how the media takes every little thing trump says and blows it way our of proportion. Trump says he didn't like the advice Kushner gave him on Comey, that's it. That's all that was said. LOL

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/01/report-trump-privately-blames-jared-kushner-muellers-indictments/

Goodbye, Jew!

I think Trump is starting to understand what the synagogue of satan has done in this country. It goes largely unreported, but the left is panicking that he's packing our federal court system with non-kikes.

Also reported not too long ago, Kushner advised him to endorse Luther Strange, the neocon never-Trump faggot who got BTFO by Moore.

Looks like your typical apathetic jaded Jew. Tired of life, because he's had access to whatever he wanted, including the president's big titted fuckdoll daughter, his inner Jew strugged to find enjoyment in daily life.

He probably watches as Ivanka gets railed by nigger bucks. Not even kidding. Jews are by far the most depraved, degenerate shitstains on this Earth.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

How could you trust a guy with squid eyes?

It was Jared who recommended Manafort to Trump as simple as that

why does he look soulless?

Maybe Trump will finally accept what we've been saying all along?

His bagel son in law has subverted Trump's movement.

>look
Key word there.

This is great news.

That really is the only appropriate thing to call him. Soulless Kushner. Saying it almost gives him the personality he doesn't have, almost.

He looks as inhuman as Zuckerberg in this pic

Only faggots post with memeflags.

>look
There's that word again!

he trusted a jew.jpg

getting redpilled the hard way now

Zionist nepotism BTFO

About god damn time. Mush the kush

having the antichrist as son-in law will be his blackpill moment, he wont swallow that one

not to mention he already sold the usa to israel

UNDO THE JEW

I like it. Checked

Jews btfo
/ourpresident/

Kek vult

ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

>Just a few more billions to Israel daddy Trump, it's no your money it's just pen work, let MY PEOPLE RICH, LET MY PEOPLE RIIIICH!!

>reportedly
sage

Trump never trusted Kushner or any other jew. Trump surrounds himself with reliable people, because they are predictable. Jews are of the most predictable and easily profiled people on this planet.

SATAN????? NUUUUUU I LOVE JESUS NOT YOU

>Jews are of the most predictable and easily profiled people on this planet.
This is very very true.

>Reportedly
Is this some kind of jew word?

He never did. He knows Kushner is a Soros puppet.

Hows germanistan these days shill?

Good. Now Trump must disown that kike and start up the Holocaust centers.

>Oh if you got the punishment then you already deserve it goy, keep sulking while I take the rest of your shekels.

magic numbers don't lie

Isn't (((Kushner))) the one who brought in (((Rosenstein))) at the DoJ?

Yes, he also backed the Syria strike. If Trump gets rid of this kike, we'll be back on track.

No one should Impeach now!

there are niggers on the right, realistically both sides should be shitholes

Holy shit is it happening? My shitposting is becoming real. Did he 4D chess the Jew? My good if Trump actually saves the white race I will fight to the death for the cause. Deus vult.

newsweek.com/trump-russia-jewish-farage-brexit-698486

gas that subhuman kike i need to breed with Ivanka

>oi vey
>implying
show your flag anglo
yes if no action is taken to physically remove then punishment is indeed justified

>fluoride stare
>neckbeard
>balding
>smiling
full numale checklist

>Trump has figured out not to trust kikes

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW.

>Reportedly
Why is Sup Forums so retarded?

>new Facebook filters on Instagram today

Was there ever any evidence that he particularly DID trust Jared's advice? It's always seemed to me that that was just an assumption, that doting dad would follow whatever daughter and son-in-law said. But it didn't play out that way, over and over. Hasn't anyone ever had (or been) a child-in-law that you like well enough, support for the sake of the grandkids, but wouldn't take advice from?

They're both mildly inbred.

But in all seriousness though that is one creepy alien.

Good, Kushner is controlled by the Israeli lobby.

why do I feel like this is the whitehouse creating noise to appear like they aren't up to something

>you deserve it, don't blame the jew, YOU DESERVE IT! No my fault you refuse to defend yourself.

No surprise there. Trump is a narcissist who trusts nobody but himself, He'd even throw his family under the bus if he had to.

But will he name the Jew?????

>This wasn't his plan the entire time

REMOVE BAGEL

Not really, he's a very loyal person to those that are loyal to him.

Kushner has been a saboteur behind the scenes and like all those that cross someone as smart and as impulsive as Trump is, well then YAWEH help them. What the fuck is YAWWEH anyway? Stop being Jewy, it's God, you call God "God" not some stupid YEEEEEHAW name. Retarded Arabs.

Well, He's not entirely wrong.
The judaic empire is the result of our lack of vigilance. But that's a problem that's being fixed.

kek

Too late.

Some of the best news I've heard all week!

He should have never let that zionist rat within 30 ft of the WH.

>Even if i dont do shit i can just name the jude
nice slave mentality you got going there
>Not my fault you refuse to defend yourself
no shit you nigger
either you stand or you get kiked
STAND even if that just means making it

Nice chain. Fucking checked.

Punished Trump when?