Is it this true Sup Forums?

Is it this true Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_France
youtube.com/watch?v=MPz4WElbtZI
valeursactuelles.com/culture/pourquoi-la-page-douverture-dasterix-t-elle-ete-supprimee-du-nouvel-album-90059
youtube.com/watch?v=Xjgsbz3ERhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake news

>"Il n'y a pas de culture Française, Il n'y a pas une culture française, il y a une culture en France et elle est diverse."

>"French culture doesn’t exist in and of itself; there is no such thing as a single French culture. There is culture in France and it is diverse".

There are French cultureS. Plural.

The culture of Alsace has nothing to do with the culture of Corse, nor French guyannes.

People who talk about "French culture" usually refer to Paris and think it apply to all of the hexagone. Which is false.

This was his point.

This is patently false.

French culture includes backing down at the first sign of conflict, wearing garlic bulbs and eating snails

t. Le dunkirk man

>t. cheese eating surrender monkey

Gee, I wonder who made this pic. Totally not Pootin's butt blasted trolls after frog roasted him.

No. He's Rothschild backed subhuman leftist faggot and his opinion is irrelevant. There is indeed a French culture and even several regional cultures and languages just like said.

Shit meme is shit.

It was always diverse. ;)

>shit meme is shit
>doesn’t offer any form of retort, gives up instead

10/10

hmmm sweetie : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_France

Bullshit! There's plenty of it up in the Chicago art museum and I love seeing it. This repression of culture pride is horseshit

Faggots don't deserve my time, fuck off

Sadly french culture no longer exists. When it comes to the white population there's really nothing that distinguishes us from other western peoples.

No. I am pretty sure they have a culture of surrendering, be it to nazis or muslims.

Your translation is the fake news here, Tyrone.

>There is no French culture, there is no one French culture

That's what he said.

What are baguettes?

Don't mock French culture Nigel

>Il n'y a pas de culture Française, Il n'y a pas une culture française

casse toi

youtube.com/watch?v=MPz4WElbtZI

j'adore la beau pays de la france. quand allez-vous tuer les envahisseurs?

probably worst president we ever had. he shouldn't be allowed to be president just for what he said.

Neo révolution français lorsque? je sais que t'aime tuer les dirigeants oppressifs

I've never seen a French person irl. Just a few times on tv as a kid. But even I know that they have culture. There is about one million places in the US named after French stuff. I have no idea how to pronounce your words either. But I bet there is even French restaurants in the east coast.
I like French people because they leave me alone.

Fucking based.

>t. beaten by a woman

If French culture didn't exist then it wouldn't automatically trigger a bunch of thoughts in my head
>Cheese, wine, fromage
>Café and pastries
>Mimes
>Joan of Arc
>Asterix
>Eiffel Tower
Obviously this isn't necessary representative of today's France, but it's part of France's heritage. These images are seen in tons of medias worldwide to represent France.

>>>/reddit/

did you know they removed the small text in the beginning of asterix comics because it was "offensive". it jut said "a small village still resists to the roman invasions"

Guessing OP posts fake news

How is this better?

Je suppose qu'il ne se référait point à la culture mais à son peuple.

Sinon même question que le burger au fromage là

havent been on for a couple weeks.
when did catalonians get their own flag on here? thats fucking awesome. were all rootin for ya.

sorry for offtopic

NOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCKING NIGGERS
I AM MAD
SANDNIGGER GENOCIDE WHEN???

>le burger au fromage
kek
Belgique est aussi mauvais que la france? ou non? je veux aller à un pays française et la france est pas

I honestly don't understand which part of it is offensive. It's white people fighting white people?

There's always Quebec kek

je vais à montréal la semaine prochaine. mais votre accent est très difficile pour moi. toutes mes bandes sont français parisien.

vous connaissez toutes les bonnes ressources pour pratiquer l’écoute aux québécois?

valeursactuelles.com/culture/pourquoi-la-page-douverture-dasterix-t-elle-ete-supprimee-du-nouvel-album-90059
>Un village peuplé d’irréductibles Gaulois résiste encore et toujours et à l’envahisseur…
that's what they think is offensive.

So can someone let me in on what are the general aspects of french culture?

Seems pretty bland from first sight

Kek the comments.
Fucking hell tho, "yeah let's remove the format that worked perfectly fine before because of 2.5 complaints from my wife's son and his dog." this must have been the reasoning of the faggot in charge.

>Has the publisher felt that this small text emblematic of the saga today was too violent to be delivered to millions of readers?

really rich history of classical music, art, performance, dance, architecture etc (look into la belle epoque). great philosophers of all flavors. beautiful language. interesting cuisine. more or less invented the idea of the modern democratic republic. impressive scale of their former empire (a lot of middle eastern and north african countries still speak french). lots of stuff. if you havent found something that catches your eye, id say you arent looking hard enough.

my personal favorite is how the french "impressionist" musicians basically invented the harmony of jazz. debussy, ravel, satie etc. beautiful stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=Xjgsbz3ERhI

macron ce salaud de banquier de mes deux couilles

> this is your brain on boiled potatoes and lard