#FuckPapaJohns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ElpE-THkRE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agitprop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf papajohns is /ourpizza/

nice get checked

who the fuck is making these awful pictures.

slide thread for sure, holy shit

sage

>Threatened to raise pizza prices to keep share holders happy.
op ur communism is showing

Little Caesars lies in advertising. Always advertises hot and ready, never hot and ready despite being empty all day

>Growing up.
>Little Teaser's was like a fucking miracle.
>Big o football field long pizza.
>Here comes Papa fucking Johns garbage.
>Lil Caesars shuts down, feels bad.
>Papa Johns gets set on fire by angry customer because they where pissing and cumming in the pizza sauce and they knew but kept it hush hush.
>Still sits over 20 years later as a half burnt down shop.
>Lil Caesers never came in my pizza.

>ywn eat cum pizza
why live?

The real difference is that John Schnatter isnt a faggot like Mike Illitch.

>forces his new team arena to be named little Caesar's arena instead of something good

> threatened to raise pizza prices to keep share holders happy
top kek
these flower munchers would demand free pizza if they could

>all these sourceless "facts"
Why do people buy this shit?

Quit talking shit about Uncle Enzo. His destiny is laid out before him.

nobody cares.

bump.

i care

Papa Johns has terrible pizza. And so does Little Caeser's.

John Schnatter was personally found guilty of wage theft? Get the fuck out of here you fucking idiot. Dumb as fuck.

>Schnatter?
>Illitch?
Wait...are those guys jooos?
Fuck both of (((them))).

>mfw I always buy PapaJohns because it's literally better than most of the other pizza places

>being proud his pizza was made of human suffering

I honestly didn't think Little Caesars was still around anymore.

Chain pizza is degenerate though, local pizza is the best.

Well, whoever made this got Papa John's a new customer.

>litterally prove Donald Trump right with the health care thing

Jesus they honest to god don't know what they're doing.

>Being so retarded and ignorant of history that you compare working at papa johns to the horrors of human history

Little Caesars is the lowest of the low in pizza.

But which is the objectively better pizza? Papa Johns is, that's right. Papa John's is shit tier, but little Caesar's surpasses even that.

Have anyone here actually met Papa John?

I grew up in Louisville and have, and I will tell you if you ever met the guy, you'd never give his company a dime. He's an absolute prick, and I don't care if he shares my political ideologies.

He really is an awful person to be around.

Horrible thread. .000001/10

>I have to fire half my employees if they're going to get this expensive free health care

>and I'm going to have to make them work twice as hard to make up for what I'm paying for this health care and the fact that I just fired half my employees

Jesus Christ litterally hitler.

Pizza Hut and Hungry Howies are God-tier pizzerias.

Those are all positives or direct results of Obama policies (point two directly, point three resultantly). Fuck off pinko.

little caesars tastes like shit

uhhhh I can support both

little ceasars doesnt do delivery but papa johns does. I dont even pizza that much but I love that crazy bread, its just so crazy

Better ingredients my ass

>Always advertises hot and ready, never hot and ready despite being empty all day
depends on location, one i go too is real slow at times only time they have stuff ready to go is dinner time.

i like it freshly made anyways so no loss when its not ready for me at least.

Yeah, but he found his old Camaro and bought it back!!!

>degenerate
A pizza chain? You fucking idoit, degenerate isn't synonymous with bad.

Learn English you Somali.

local pizza is overrated, nomatter where you go it's either some filthy greek/turk/arab who have no quality control or consistency in their products or some hipster autisinal shitdump who make gluten free foie gras and olive mini pizzas

CiCi's Pizza is the only red pilled pizza. Otherwise, go low-carb, fatsos.

Dominos is better than both. And even Dominos is shit compared to actual pizza.

papa not bless

not ordering from your local pizza joint than national chains

How dare you Papa - EXPLOOOOOOOOSION!

Discuss

I don't give a fuck. Papa Johns is good!

>TFW Paddocks brother makes you crave sushi
>now this story makes you crave pizza

Little Caesars is fucking nasty though, except for the Crazy Bread. They also seem to be the favorite brand of coalburners and felons of all races.

I have a friend whose loser father has worked at Dominoes for like 25 years. When they have a pizza that's going to a notorious bad tipper, he collects some nut sweat in a cup and pours it on there.

my local pizza is shit compared to chain pizza

Papa John's pizza is full of sugar, which is why it tastes ok at first and then funny. I hope he folds. And fuck his nigger employees.

FUCK THAT HEAD BOBBING FUCK OF A DOUCHE BAG PAPA SCHLONG!

FUCK DAT NIGGA!

On Sup Forums degenerate seems to mean "i don't like it"

>(((Little Greaser's)))
>ever
Say it with me:
BETTER INGREDIENTS
BETTER PIZZA
PAPA JOHN'S

He's a jew instead.

>pizza chain
>makes food that tastes like shit
>spends money on (((charity))) and (((philanthropy)))
>usually promotes race mixing in ads
>not degenerate

Fuck your stupid fake happening.

I hate all fast food pizza

Mike wasnt a faggot Faggot! Leave before the beating stick catches up with you.

Not really on topic but my gf met the lead singer of Smash Mouth one time working in a concert hall. She said he had an autistic fit over the dressing room not being stocked with the exact snacks he wanted. Why are rich people such niggers?

I work for PJs. The worst part is the split pay for drivers. We "clock out" for deliveries, cutting our pay to $4.25 p/h until we "clock in". Managers abuse the shit out of this feature, regularly clocking drivers out on runs before the order is even out of the oven. So our pay gets cut and we are still expected to work inside the store at the reduced rate. Add to that the $3.15 delivery charge, which does not go to drivers, and customers think that's the tip.

Papa John's sucks.

My BLM bougie sister proclaimed she will never buy Papa Johns for not supporting kneeling niggas and some shit about not giving healthcare to employees.
I laughed and said I was going to buy even more Papa Johns.

>wants to eat cummy pizza
>eu flag
Checks out

Simplest solution in the world: Get a better job.

I'm not a business consultant but I consult to businesses of approx the same scale as those in the OP.
Ignore all the philanthropic shit, it's either do philanthropy or give the money to the tax man. Full Stop.

The company went down hill after they had bad management and franchiser practices. Now pretty much only niggers and mexishits work at them now. They are like McDonalds. They don't like hiring WHITE MALES but you will always find a white male owner with his hoard of wonderful Mongrel Workers. Mongrels like Rosietta, Elisabeth, and every shit mongrel child and family member attached to them. It becomes their new home. Where they put cots up in the back so they can sleep.

I always knew papa johns was /ourpizza/ plus i like their big discounts durring football.

Of course you do Leaf, all you like is fucking Tim Horton's.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ElpE-THkRE Don't care if he supported trump or not..Papa John is a greedy piece of shit...someone should go knock his teeth out

Papa John's is overpriced shitty pizza pretending to be premium pizza.
Little Caesar's is cheap cardboard with sauce on top.
make your own pizza bro

Schnatter isn't a jew.

...but it's not even food.

Pizza is not even halal. Must get rid of all pizza!

My nigga. I always wait until its 40% off, which is regularly, but its 30% right now. Treat yourselves to the white man's pizza Sup Forums. Code LEAH30

Other 98%
They're a Communist propaganda group.
They'll deny it, but you can look on their page and find out a lot of their staff is associated with Agit-Prop.
Agit-Prop appears to have been scrubbed off the internet, but take a look at the wikipedia entry of it's namesake: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agitprop

I'm pretty much the same way however little Caesars Italian cheese bread is something else..

>Chain pizza is degenerate though, local pizza is the best.

Your a fag. I can pick up a huge fucking Costco pizza for $10 or I could buy a pizza of roughly the same size and quality from a local place for $30. Fuck the local pizza places, constantly raising prices and dropping quality. At least chain pizza is more or less a constant.

I prefer Marco's Pizza.
Or one of my local brick oven stores.
The price is high but I know the ingredients are good and the pizza is made from scratch.

yea FUCK PAPA JOHNS
i worked for them delivering and they stole delivery charges from the drivers
then the state let them steal my unemployment since they stole my job and the manager laughed about it, so i said come get your shit, and i told on them to the unemployment judge shit i had to do and they let them badger me at the end, when they said over and over like 10 times after the judge said well i been here talking to you pepole for 20 minutes now and i got to go, they said we take care of you, like over and over. and i didnt get my shit. they said it was ok for them to steal money from you to advertisee themselves

FUCK this place that fucking bitch and PAPA JOHNS

*how did they steal delivery charges
they blanked out on the screen on the computer they paid you on, the input below the how many free deliveries you done, it would tab past it, they disabled it. I SAID TO THE JUDGE and their thieves

i should get him arrested, the guy who owned it. i think im going to

Domino's got that garlic sauce tho

childhood is splitting a $5 Little Caesars with your shithead friends outside the strip mall on a Wednesday night

adulthood is ordering a nice pizza delivered to your house

>its just so crazy

Why did I kek so hard at this

You cannot out-photobutt us.
Go back to little-leagues.

>fucked over spics and niggers out of their wages.
definitely /ourguy/

>ran a charity for the homeless that was recognized by Reagan, Bush, and Clinton
>Pizza Charity
>Clinton

Why is being contrarian to the mainstream always the route taken by faggots on here? It's like a cartoon where someone uses "reverse psychology". Tools.

Thank you based Little Caesars founder for trying to make our society a little better and not make a big deal of it.

We're on an anonymous image board guys, you can take any and all filters all, your "karma" won't be hurt. Dumb niggers.

Alright you have saved John for now but he has gone along with the Juden plan the rest of the time and I know he has. Count your blessing John!

(((Schnatter))) ((((illitch)))
we're going to need a bigger oven

O NO! FUCK N A!

why not fuck both?
they taste like shit.

It's crazy that AI already exists, but why does it post on Sup Forums?

These posters are not human.

>Fuck the local pizza places

They all end up buying from the local mafia controlled pizza store supplier. That's why all these mom and pop shops are pretty much the same except for the dough part of the pie which can make or break a pizza.

>Thank you based Little Caesar's for housing sheboons and feeding millions of coalburners' half-breed litters.
>t. Civic nationalist
You're in the wrong neighborhood, fucko.

>little caesar
>not little Nero's

They both suck. Fuck pizza, Fuck food. Drink beer. Get a job.

>tfw lived in the States in college
>me and one of my roommates would always get Papa John's on our turn to buy pizza night
>our half-nip, half-black mountain of a man weeb roomie always got Lizard Skeezer's hot and ready

What the fuck Ryan, c'mon man.

Oh well, literally the only advantage the UK has over the US:

My local cinema has a Papa John's and full service bar in it that will bring you a full pizza, chicken bites, breaksticks, etc. and booze to your seat in the cinema while you watch your kino

"degenerate" is basically Sup Forumsspeak for something i don't like.

Is your step-dad a fucking nigger or something? Christ, you low-t betas that blame all your problems on external forces (half-breed nigger whatever boogeyman) should stick to /r9k/.

>Who cares? I never even liked Papa Johns anyways.

t. liberals

Is papa john’s dare I say /our pizza/? Still prefer mom and pop shops though.

Illitch is Macedonian.