HAHAHAHAHAHA

GET REKT YOU FUCKING POOFTA FAGGOT CUNTS
archive.is/cStyW

oh my god if they're correct I'm gonna be so happy fags literally BTFO please god make this happen.

Why the fuck is that giant faggot flag placed in Russia?

Can someone give a quick rundown of what the yes vote is and what I'm reading?

I have low iq.

Good on ya strayla mate

If "no" wins I'm going to write "LUGENPRESSE" on top of all the "vote no" graffiti

>non-binding

>flood country with Asians and muzzies
>be surprised proggy shit suddenly becomes illegal

Australia's government spent money on a survey to see if Australian people want to accept gay marriage. It wasn't a vote, just a question, and the government said "whatever the result, we will consider when we make our own decision". People were getting fired for saying they will vote no, and even the national football and banks had a campain to ask people to vote yes - of course now the streets are covered in "fucking homos" graffiti.

>I have low iq
come on man I'm not even Australian and I can put together what
>fag marriage
and
>yes
mean in conjunction

They're voting for gay marriage.
"Should the law be changes to allow same-sex couples to marry" Yes/No

Polls are saying faggots are going to lose.

sorry, but how can this be true? i've watched quite literally ONE john oliver show in my life and within the first 10 seconds he was saying "theres polls that show australians overwhelmingly want gay marriage". so obviously this is FAKE NEWS

I will fucking suck the dick of every Aussie on Sup Forums if you democratically reject gay marriage.

Hillary is gonna win the election!

Ignorant Drumpftard doesn't get his news from current year man. Fine I'll tell you. Aussies pissed away $120 million on pointless vote asking if they like LGBTQ2S+. We already know that Aussies love LGBTQ2S+.

>Scientists predicts that Hillary will likely be president

remember surveys aren't tools to know how people are leaning, but to manipulate their opinion

Why are aussies some of the biggest liberal faggots when it comes to gun control but are redpilled when it comes to gay marriage?

pooftas fuck off

>Australia takes shitposting to the next level
>mfw

Australia’s shitposting is in 3017, I’m stuck here in 2017

>THESE FUCKING YELLOW CUNTS NEED TO GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY
>FUCKING LEBS
>WOOOGGSSS
>MUSLIMS NEED TO DIE
>THESE BLOODY MAORIS I SWEAR
>gay marriage is awesome we should all love each other and be tolerant

Because they dont want to have a reason to need guns.

>I have low iq.
Where do you live?

>a leaf suggesting that someone else is a liberal faggot

O I am Laffin

I never got my survey and I was registered. What the fuck. There is no contact number I can call online or site to email over this, what do I do?

I go first.

You just know they’re going to pretend yes won anyway

Paint no on your bare chest and show up at their office wrapped in the australian flag, what else?

It's like our government has no clue about us.

>push faggotry down public's throat
>be 'strayan
>fuck you government cunts
>hate faggots even more
>even the faggots now hate faggots

>predicting the result from twitter

very very unreliable.
even then it says that it the difference is less than a % so they aren't really committing to anything in their prediction.

>polls overwhelmingly say Hillary will win
>president trump
>polls overwhelmingly say Britain won’t leave the EU
>lol brexit
>polls overwhelmingly say that Aussies want gay marriage

See where I’m going with this? People will answer polls like this with the answer that means they won’t catch shit in public, but vote the other way in practice

Well America? Won't you follow our example already? Don't your stupid pundits laud us about as the great example of "liberal" "western" "values"? You're so behind the times with all your pooftah lovers and legal fag marriage.

Fucking wrecked if true. Bullying people and bragging that they were in the lead. They don't even realise how many people were turned off by their campaign, who would've voted yes otherwise

Imagine if we were free from the monarch. We would be shitposting in spacetime

>Work at a school
>Co workers are all trying to pressure the 18 year olds to vote yes
>They outright reveal they're voting no repeatedly even if they get deathglared

Love gen Z in this nation

When it comes to gun laws you illiterate inbred tit

people chant pro-trump shit in highschools here
I cant wait for these kids to grow up, god I hate our fucking generation, I noticed that the younger parts of the millennial generation are more right wing than the older parts

Australia

You're a country filled with literally thousands of things that could kill you

Gay marriage isn't one of them

I'm amazed that a people who choose to live where there are more poisonous things than non-poisonous, are terrified of other human beings

For a country with such brutal wildlife, I'm disappointed at how pussy the people are in it

Hope this is accurate, anyone else have a looming feeling that it's going to be a 'no' to SSM? I think the poofs fucked it up for themselves by behaving like overzealous cunts

It says their methodology worked on the US election, but the confidence intervals no doubt overlap with the breaking point in this case.

>illiterate

Bretty sure this is an ableist hate crime in Canada m80. I’ve reported your IP to the RCMP and they’re on their way to re-educate you

They predicted trumps victory and brexit this way though.

blessed are the shitposters

fuck you nigger

The "fight for marriage equality" has actually sabotaged for racial justice by undermining critiques of marriage as a chief instrument of white supremacy.

There's an inconsistency here

Fuck off cunt

The (((courts))) will just put you in your place like they did to California, then to the rest of the US.

Go lose a war to an emu, pussy

If gay marriage becomes a thing. That makes marriage a tax on being single. How shitty is that for single people? You're lonely and unloved and you have to pay a tax on top of that.

>Left wing media
>"This data shows that we're going to lose by a slight margin"
>"There's still time to vote though!"
Are you really so fucking dense you can't see the ploy here cunts?

Interesting wording. A narrow 'Yes' loss, as opposed to, a narrow 'No' win! *confetti*

all the people that would've voted yes did so on the day they received their ballots, after uploading their tolerance to faceberg and twatter.

Those on the fence are waiting until the last moment to decide/ignore the vote, and seeing the pro-yes campaign has been literally autisticly screeching and shitting the bed for the last two months, I'd say it would push them more towards "No". Hell, a lot of people i know who weren't going to vote decided to vote no after the AFL, NRL and cricket decided bring politics into the sports

nothing surprising
for asians faggotry is below animals

This is how confident they were last week

>I have low iq.
I was also having issues piecing together that headline with out the proper context

Yes vote means Schools in Australia will have to implement curriculums

>based around 40 Gender types
Every year will have A "Gender" day when you dress as what ever you feel "represents you"
Also every morning after roll call, a "councilor"
Will take you into an (((their))) office and inspect you daily,
A genital device will "indicated"
Trust me it get creepier
Around 2028ish most infance will have BIO/Metric "implants" (Live engineered "foreign" material) not present on earth till 2012
Then its not really disgusting, its beautiful but that doesn't happen on are "Plain"
So it perceived as negative in this "Dimension /Plain"

call the census people as they are the ones conducting it.

>once it's legalized
QUICK
SOMEONE POST HILLARY NEWSWEEK

>emu war meme
>meme flag

Righto cunt.
>fuck
>off

Still 5 days of voting time left.

How much you betting it gets overturned as a victory for (((democracy))).

Kek

>oy vey dis cannot be
>t. schlomo chaim goldberg the low level judge who's word suddenly means everything

Let's say NO wins. It's non binding and we all know how these democracy makers don't actually respect democracy.

A no vote win would be funny for a meltdown.

This is why every citizen on earth needs to own guns, just to stop shit like this, when governments absolutely ignore democracy they need to be held accountable

Well done Australia.

Let's not celebrate beforehand...

GodHatesFags.png and he also raised ass cancer rates among them. Thank the lord for removing degeneracy.

Australia fight the evil dont let fags win

based cunts

Just legalize it already so fags will stop using it as a political talking point. No one even cares about fags in this country anymore, as we saw with Milo and Spacey. Do you want liberals to keep bitching about it?
Besides, the government will consider it, doesn't mean they will actually go with the majority.

nope that would be a defeat dont listen to this fag

The government doesn't want abbos getting their hands on guns. Look at Papua New Guinea.

The fags will NEVER stop bitching. Haven't you learned anything from seeing their behavior in Europe and the USA? The only way to make these anal foghorns shut their gaping fartboxes is a brief sojourn atop a tall building before a short journey down to the pavement.

>I'm going to shoot the people who fix the roads and make sure I have electricity, water, and a roof over my head because I REALLY don't like men/women marrying each other
The absolute state of you closet fags

Back to Lebanon you muzzie fuck

Oh sorry, was my punishment too draconian? Perhaps the Germanic way of your ancestors was better, simply throw them into a bog and let them drown.

If they wanted a legit vote they should have done it in the proper Australian style.

Compulsory voting with a sausage sizzle after vote.

Yeah, my Dad is a huge Leftist, but when he heard about people being fired for saying they will vote no, he said fuck this shit and is now voting no.

Well the full story is that the firings were the red pill, then what drove him over the edge to actually vote no was SJW carrying on about wanting gay schools for gays, bi's and trans. Suddenly the slippery slope was real to him.

Rule 3, No pooftahs!

Easy to fix with background checks.

What's to be glad about? If they vote No it will be ignored or they'll have a new vote in 2-3 years until they vote the "correct" way (then no more votes).

Let this be true please

Cant wait to taste lib tears of my shitstain jewbook friends

Anyone else get the feeling that the headlines have no relevance to actual polls, (((they))) just try to manipulate outcomes?

>if we say yes vote is winning, yes voters will stop voting. If we say it's losing people will just give up. I know, let's say 'narrowly losing' so ever last yes voter will send their form in...

Noticed exactly the same thing with Brexit and US election...

this is the best thing ive ever heard
>hey bois, how do we fuck over these aussie cunts and make em vote yes?
>just give em a shit posting test first
>what?
>yeah just a simple yes or no question; it wont event count for anything--its just a vote to see how people might vote if it were a real vote
>what?
>just watch
>news at 10: fucking fagggoootttt cunnttt has been etched into every house and sidewalk in a wave of glitter terror
they actually outsmarted you

The whole survey was about sausage sizzling...

yeah, exactly. And (((they))) knew for months that hillary was behind in the real polls

Heterosexuals can marry their opposite sex, and Homosexuals can also marry their opposite sex.
Both can't marry their own sex, therefore they already have the same rights.

Never ever believe polls and "predictions". The moment you relax and think that you won - you lose. Nothing is decided until you vote.

Those sausages better be halal.

Jej

Britain actually does that unlike Canada (for the time being).

>Ben and Jerry's employees start strapping suicide vests to themselves and committing mass murder in protest of bigotry

If the "Yes" vote wins by less than 10%, I guarantee politicians in Canberra will drag this discussion out for another 5 years at least. Gay marriage controversy is a great smokescreen for them to avoid other political issues being brought to the public's attention.

you are probably more retarded for this retarded response user