What's the correlation between holding left-wing political views and being a "nu-male"?

What's the correlation between holding left-wing political views and being a "nu-male"?
Does being a liberal necessarily mean one has low testosterone levels?

yes. test makes you independent. lack of special T makes you dependent and because they cant depend on strong men they depend on the government

if you don't have high protruding cheekobnes you are a nu-male.

>hello fellow alpha male

I suppose Sup Forumsacks think of themselves as looking like these two?

kek.

he's an anglo. but yeah. he looks sharp in a Elf kinda way.

If you rationalize that getting fit requires discipline and hard work, you might extend that to other spheres of life such as government.

fucking blind cunts, no wonder they can't see how fucking retarded they are

Know how we can tell when a guy is a faggot just by looking at his face? Same thing for liberals.

Cool numbers senpai. Low test men are more passive, and being a lefty faggot requires passivity. Therefore numale leftists

Why do they all have that weird beaver look

I'd say there's likely a correlation.
Real men, like to do for themselves. They have a streak of independence and drive of their own.
Women on the other hand have always sought a man to take care of them. However with the new feminist mantra, they now must find a substitute, which is the state.
Beta males, in the same way, seek to be taken care of. Not enough testosterone to buck up and take care of oneself. They are very much like women, and think very much like them.

Same reason all feminists have fish face

>HALF of these guys are dirty jews

Almonds: activated.

they'll also have pedo tendencies guaranteed

there's a link between being a holier than thou libtard and being a nonce, they think the one off sets the other.

It's the same way they believe their environmental activism offsets their lifestyle's insane energy usage

it's how the jews plan on controlling us, reduce test levels so we all become passive vegetarians, easily herded like sheep

Leftism/nu-liberalism/progressiveness/cultural marxism is cuckoldry: the political stance
There is no surprise that beta males who put other's interests in front of their own would adopt that political view.

That picture makes me gag thinking about this sick fuck bending over while his girl friend rails him. At some point she's not going to want to do it.

I doubt he has a girlfriend, it's probably a hooker that he pays and he gets off on broadcasting his degeneracy

It's a fact, the more manly men are conservatives. Faggoty, low-t liberals try to compete in other ways not knowing no woman will ever respect them for it.

standard liberal there

get's turned on by being abused

Louis looks the least numale and he's a cuck.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

They all seem to have bad eyesight.

If you're weak, you think everyone else is weak and needs help. If you're strong, you think everyone else is strong and doesn't need help. That's why the republicans are wrong, they think people aren't worthless.

A fag that hooked up with a dyke. Probably found each other on blackpeoplemeet.com