Do you really need 11+ aircraft carriers? Litearlly why

Do you really need 11+ aircraft carriers? Litearlly why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImsKp7Sl_DA
youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io
youtube.com/watch?v=r-8KV_GurLY
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/25/3-aircraft-carrier-strike-groups-in-western-pacific-ahead-trump-visit.html
globalsecurity.org/military/ops/where.htm,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Freedom aint free you fucking commie.

Doesnt make sense to me either.

Seems like an incredible waste of funds these days.

being a line rat is better than being any member of ship's company, including the skipper. no fucking joke. i mean, unless you're a whiny bitch who can't into hard work.

Because fuck you and your Brussels dictatorship fuckboy. Get back to licking mudslime feet.

On a scale of 1 to America, how FREE are you today?

It is for the elites protection when they escape to Antarctica (Atlantis) on the Day of the Rope.

they need to watch over goys for chosen people

>that image
depressing

Who the fuck cares what Europeans think?

Got compensate for for weak ass friends called Europe.

>Do you really need 11+ aircraft carriers
no we need 22

The question really is why do we need any?

Theyre putting all this cash into Ford class carriers and if we got into a war with any real threat we'd have to hide them.

Good for parking near sand nigger cult countries and bombing their weddings, though.

*teleports behind you*

lel California decriminalized failure to report stolen firearms. every time they ban something, I just go bury it somewhere. if asked, “oh they were stolen haha must have forgot to report it”

Watch/listen to these you kike fleshlight
2x speed as a podcast is a quickie
youtube.com/watch?v=ImsKp7Sl_DA
youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io
youtube.com/watch?v=r-8KV_GurLY

Who else is going to keep your ass in line, Ahmed?

Yep.
Cuz one day we'll have the American Empire.
Ain't shit y'all can do about it.
Especially once all the Europoors are mudslime.
We'll bake that land mass toast.
>we already have enough nukes to destroy the world 10 times over
Think about that as you try to sleep.

>Sweden posts shit tier surface ship instead of their god tier scuzmarines

So that when war breaks out with a non-meme country, all our conventional naval strength is wiped out in 30 minutes. It's a way to keep things interesting in spite of sitting between two massive oceans that would be uncrossable with a sensible naval policy in place.

Yes because you dumb euros are too poor to afford your own defense.

This all fucking day. Try spending more than 5% of your GDP on defense, and stop relying on foreign militaries protecting your rich.

No. We need 25 aircraft carriers. But just like Americans before us, we are making do with what we have.

This is why you should build submarines. That way, no matter how ugly it is, nobody will have to suffer the sight of it

Sometimes Americans are the funniest posters.

We need more. At least 100

on a scale from 1 to america i am romania.

>Paying for freedom is being free
No wonder you're such best friends with Israel

Yes, we pay for military defense. Are we supposed to take the world's word to play nice? Fucking faggot

Yes.

>we pay for military defense
>Also pay for Israel defense
Really makes you think

1 post by this ID, so I'm assuming you're a shill faggot. But, in the interest of educating all anons reading this, let's proceed:

You Eurofags fail to grasp the entirety of the situation. Which empire do you want to sniff the farts of and tell them they're great? The Chinese? The Russians? Let's face it, you're going to have to get on your knees to someone or other. That's how the world works. Also, don't forget you're the first fucking ones to come crying to us when you want something done in the world. We're damned if we do, damned if we don't. Truth being: We Americans think of you Europeans as the whiny cunt wife who's always fucking nagging at us, never fucking happy with a goddamned thing we do, and she always always fucking always thinks she's right in the argument. Well guess what? We don't fucking need you for much of anything anymore.

Is America in decline? Sure.

Are we completely gone? Not yet.

Is 11 too many? Possibly. What's enough? 3? 7?

We're beholden to our military-industrial complex, which Ike warned us about. It's absolutely too late now to turn back. We can only hang on for the ride.

Enjoy!

PS: Enjoy your Muslim migration.

We can protect your from military invasion, but if you invite the enemy into your country, we can't do shit.

>What is maintaining a global hegemony

You wouldn't understand. No country in mainland Europe takes their defence seriously.

You want to know why? Listen up you europoor faggot. We can see what's going on in Europe. You really think the creation of an EU army will never ever lead to you ladyboys deciding to come over here and do whatever you can to help all the underprivileged minorities by taking out the white oppressors? You don't think you'll ever get to a point where you think we're not doing enough for the masses of immigrants and decide that a union between the whole of North America and Europe would be the best possible outcome for the world? That's why. We have a way of life, families, and a nation to protect. And we will. We will go to blood to protect ourselves and we will glass the ground of any nation that thinks they can come in and make us do anything. The way the EU has done to almost the whole of Europe.

Dog bless Ameriga :DDDDDD

If you convert them to cash, half of Fatland could get free education and healthcare.

to fuck you in your was you Muslim commie

Compared to Europe, you are Africa.

Lots of Aircraft means they need lots of Aircraft carriers you absolute gobshite

Forgot shiteating link
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

Cause we can pussy.
>stunner

Imagine what could be achieved if all those American aircraft carriers and war ships were manned by the British armed forces

gotta rotate the fleets when they get serviced or the reactors get refueled

>lets sell them to another country so they then have 11 aircraft carriers and we give up our militarily superiority!

your dumb ass will be happy you have 11 carriers when SHTF

Well when your allies consist of "militaries" that could barely defend their borders and your Greatest Ally won't help because muh Palestinian threat, you kind of have to have a military that size.

I am willing to bet 12 usd that you are a fake flag ivan.

will you take me up on that bet?

Weak allies

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

its a wypipo thing. I have three boats myself

Pay for your own defense then you marxist pussy

That's what modern war is though. War with a "real threat" is an anachronism. Everyone's economy would collapse if we tried.

We still barely need aircraft carriers because it's better to let the savages kill themselves.

Wouldn't even need NGOs to get niggers into Europe.

You jelly son

It's expensive subsidizing you ungrateful communist faggots and your lack of military strength.

Ocean

Because someone gave a congressman a pile of money to have aircraft carrier built in his city so his city would enjoy a bunch of sweet, sweet federally funded jobs

P.S. Aircraft carriers are obsolete due to missile technology. You could send 100 missiles costing 1% that of the aircraft carrier and the carrier would be screwed. They're only good for bombing sandniggers

>Do you really need 11+ aircraft carriers? Litearlly why.
For when you faggots go full authoritarian and we have to come pull your pathetic asses out of the fire once again.

Empire.

I don't want nigs getting those things.

just world superpower things
Something that those mainlanders haven't experienced since Roma
I still like the history of when you Brits had the best navy by far
you underestimate the pure amount of defense that is built up specifically for them

For real though, modern war calls for destroyers, not carriers. It baffles me as to why they wouldn't just build 3-5 destroyers rather than a carrier

Power projection. If you have the biggest dick on the block, people will listen

Because we always have to bail out you pathetic euros

Military rule of thirds. It means that the US has about 3 carriers available at any given time to put anywhere in the world.

>foxnews.com/us/2017/10/25/3-aircraft-carrier-strike-groups-in-western-pacific-ahead-trump-visit.html

That's a good comeback? That's just the guy sperging out and getting triggered.

why not both, also the US is still across a fucking ocean, so how will it get it's fighter groups over to the conflict zone???

Fucking kek when shit countries are fucking envy

well he brings up that missles won't matter because they have defenses for that, bombers won't matter, they have something for that, subs won't matter, they did the impossible to have something for that.
the only thing I've seen that would work is a nukeless icbm, but the thing is you can't fire one without triggering nuclear warfare because it looks the same as a nuclear ballistic missile firing and no sane leader in the world would go down as someone who didn't retaliate

in my headcanon, the eagle is the one telling the joke in this pic, and this makes it funnier

Only those with decisive post 1945 victories can post here.

This looks like planetside 2

I don't know how this world works: the post

desert storm

You mean you turned up late to two world wars then convinced yourselves you did everything

For global presence and a few will be down for maintenance or crew rest at any given moment. Use your fucking brain.

We need them to control the global commons so that europoors like you can get your shit moved around without some Russian or Chinese submarine sinking the boat for no good reason and getting away with it. More importantly, so we can move our shit around without anyone saying we can't.

Yes, it's expensive, but the cost to the world's economy if the only somewhat good guys in the world weren't keeping Somali pirates and Iranians at bay would be a lot higher.

You europoors get a choice. Well no you don't because we made the choice for you because we can. But if you did have a choice you'd choose Americans owning the seas over any other option.

To ensure your right to come here and ask that question.

fpbp burger kun XDDDD

Iranians aren't an issue though
China and Russia likely wouldn't be since they want the world trade, even with Russia sanctions
piracy is the main thing it protects against
the purpose is being able to move a whole fighter group to any conflict zone at any time, not naval protection

>do you really need guns, americans?
>do you really need trump, americans?
>do you really need free speech, americans?
>DO YOU REALLY NEED TO SPEND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON YOUR MILITARY, AMERICANS?
>D O Y O U R E A L L Y N E E D 1 1 + A I R C R A F T C A R R I E R S, A M E R I C A N S?

3 are now near North Korea. No reason.

> Litearlly why.
To fight two bigger wars at once if necessary. Just because North Korea is getting nukes doesn't mean that Iran would get away with it now.

To instantly send 200 Bombers in order to neutralize the country's capital in 20 minutes

If you look at this page, globalsecurity.org/military/ops/where.htm, you'll see the current status of all 11.

In short, some are deployed, others in pre-deployment workup, a few are in post deployment status (because sailors are allowed time with their families), and the remaining are undergoing maintenance.

11 is not enough. we finished WW2 with twenty seven carriers and the only country we were fighting on the sea was Japan.

don't forget the two ford classes under construction right now

>hes never heard the phrase: "the best defense is a great offense"

This statement is deeply problematic

Won't let us land planes in your country? No problem, we'll just bring our own airport.

now this is oppressive. i think that the us should focus on helping the poor africans and middle eastern instead of waging war.

Ah yes the good ol' Russian tactic of sending 100 missiles at a target and hoping something hits. That'll stop a carrier group, yes sir. Let's just replace all our military with rockets.

literally my first thought, my melenated countryman

It'll finally be obsolete after 20 years.

lol need

This
Also, just in case one of you cucks try some shit we are guaranteed to blast the fuck out of you

Cut my lawn, and got paid $40 from both of my neighbors to do theirs as well, no work today because I'm self employed, and o plan on having breakfast for lunch in 20 minuets

I came here to see this post, and it exceeds expectations that it should be the first in this thread.

Amen