>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/363297702/Trump-Tax-Plan#download&from_embed
youtu.be/nnhCZ99ZwGQ?t=1h38m45s
archive.fo/YVQWh
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1820064637
youtube.com/watch?v=4MClPjBJGCM
streamable.com/vrc5b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Moments ago, the GOP released the "talking point" highlights of the republican tax plan which, as previewed earlier this morning, will keep the 20% corporate tax cut as permanent, and which allegedly will assure that a family of 4 making $59,000 will get a $1,182 tax cut.

Here are the most notable changes:

Lowers individual tax rates for low- and middle-income Americans to Zero, 12%, 25%, and 35%; keeps tax rate for those making over $1 million at 39.6%
Increases the standard deduction from $6,350 to $12,000 for individuals and $12,700 to $24,000 for married couples.
Establishing a new Family Credit, which includes expanding the Child Tax Credit from $1,000 to $1,600
Preserving the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit
Preserves the Earned Income Tax Credit
Preserves the home mortgage interest deduction for existing mortgages and maintains the home mortgage interest deduction for newly purchased homes up to $500,000, half the current $1,000,000
Continues to allow people to write off the cost of state and local property taxes up to $10,000
Retains popular retirement savings options such as 401(k)s and Individual Retirement Accounts
Repeals the Alternative Minimum Tax
Lowers the corporate tax rate to 20% – down from 35%
Reduces the tax rate on business income to no more than 25%
Establishes strong safeguards to distinguish between individual wage income and “pass-through” business income
Allows businesses to immediately write off the full cost of new equipment
Retains the low-income housing tax credit

scribd.com/document/363297702/Trump-Tax-Plan#download&from_embed

This will pass. Democrats have nothing to complain about as the 39.6% bracket is kept in place. Fucking stupid niggers will be lynched if they don't vote on this.

Rand and Ted should be on board

Are the state and local deductions still in it?

lol no uranium left the United States in your gay uranium one "scandal"

>Individuals and Families
Lowers individual tax rates for low- and middle-income Americans to Zero, 12%, 25%, and 35%
so people can keep more of the money they earn throughout their lives, and continues to maintain 39.6% for high-income Americans.

>Significantly increases the standard deduction
to protect roughly double the amount of what you earn each year from taxes – from $6,350 to $12,000 for individuals and $12,700 to $24,000 for married couples.

>Eliminates special-interest deductions that increase rates and complicate Americans’ taxes
so anindividual or family can file their taxes on a form as simple as a postcard.

>Takes action to support American families
Establishing a new Family Credit, which includes expanding the Child Tax Credit
from $1,000 to $1,600 to help parents with the cost of raising children, and providing a credit of $300 for each parent and non-child dependent to help all families with their everyday expenses.

>Preserving the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit
to help families care for their children and older dependents such as a disabled grandparent who may need additional support.

>Preserves the Earned Income Tax Credit
to provide important tax relief for low-income Americans working to build better lives for themselves.

>Streamlines higher education benets
to help families save for and better afford college tuition and other education expenses.

>Continues the deduction for charitable contributions
so people can continue to donate to their local church, charity, or community organization.

>Preserves the home mortgage interest deduction
for existing mortgages and maintains the home mortgage interest deduction for newly purchased homes up to $500,000 – providing tax relief to current and aspiring homeowners.

>Continues to allow people to write off the cost of state and local property taxes
up to $10,000

Reminder British MPs are degenerates and that two female conservative MPs are both fucking the same nigger

I thought it was going to expand the child and dependent care tax credit up to the full amount of private school? Is that Betsy Devos' arena?

What did Chris Cuomo mean by this? He says pedophile then terrorist. What is on his mind. I tried to link a few second before hand.

Please watch. Weird slip I would say.

youtu.be/nnhCZ99ZwGQ?t=1h38m45s

>I'm always in your corner, I can't even beat you at chess.
You're my nigger too, T&T.

>It's okay to question Teachers/College professors
>It's okay to question Climate Scientists
>It's okay to question authority figures and politicians
>WOAH WOAH WOAH question medical doctors?
>What are you some kind of retard?
>DUDE! THEY ARE A >>>DOCTOOOOR

Wait, how did that nice couple birth a son that was black?

>I thought it was going to expand the child and dependent care tax credit up to the full amount of private school?
I never heard about it before. That would break the system and the government don't set the school price.

I don't see anything about that 4 trillion in out-of-country cash

But reason doesn't work with Democrats, they'd do everything to subvert because Drumpf.

wew lad

>Even worse than the Black Death – Madagascar PLAGUE more deadly than 14th century killer

>THE PLAGUE currently killing and infecting hundreds of people in Madagascar and East Africa is even more deadly than the Black Death which left 200 MILLION dead across the world.

archive.fo/YVQWh

SCHEDULE, READ IT

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1820064637

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will meet with Republican senators. In the afternoon, the President will make a jobs announcement. The President will then meet with House Republican leaders and Republican members of the House Ways and Means Committee. Later in the afternoon, the President will announce the nominee for Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.

>11:15AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Republican senators
Closed Press

>12:15PM THE PRESIDENT makes a jobs announcement
Oval Office

>1:45PM THE PRESIDENT meets with House Republican leaders and Republican members of the House Ways and Means Committee

>3:00PM THE PRESIDENT announces the nominee for Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Rose Garden

Briefing Schedule

> 1:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster

Important message

In case you didn't know

DO NOT ENGAGE ANTIFA IN ANY TYPE OF COMBAT!!!

>Video exists of three males urinating on him

huh

Someone please remove Mexico. Let nuclear hellfire consume Mexico City.

>Expecting a rural working class man to second guess his doctor, oh I never ...
God you sound like a leftist.
Stop belittling the agency and intelligence of the American people.

>rural and suburban retards amirite?

Based black death better then ever.

When will Ohio apologise for starting that monument removal process?

They're going to be voted out of existence if they don't vote on this. It would be the dumbest strategic move they could ever make. 2018, 2020, and 2022 would be sealed deals. 2024 we'd get another Republican POTUS.

Just for a laff.
I bet he was a footy player, it's really popular for them to be piss fetishists

>You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons like lots of things are done with uranium including some bad things.
What did he mean by this?

I LOVE YOU BLACK PLAGUE CHAN

go back to sleep

I LOVE YOU BLACK PLAGUE CHAN

THEY DIDN'T C U C K!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, Puchiposter.

The John Birch Society are cowards who had the power when they first formed to stop the subversion. Why should I listen. Antifa is set to riot in mostly red cities. It’s an attempt at another Soros Color Revolution.

They don't? And break how I mean I didn't exactly read out what Ivanka was shilling.

Lowers the corporate tax rate to 20% down from 35%, which today is the highest in the industrialized world – the largest reduction in the U.S. corporate tax rate in our nation’s history.

Reduces the tax rate on the hard-earned business income of Main Street job creators to no more than
25% – the lowest tax rate on small business income since World War II.

Establishes strong safeguards to distinguish between individual wage income and “pass-through”
business income so Main Street tax relief goes to the local job creators it was designed to help most.

Allows businesses to immediately write off the full cost of new equipment to improve operations and enhance the skills of their workers – unleashing the growth of jobs, productivity, and paychecks.

Protects the ability of small businesses to write off the interest on loans that help these Main Street entrepreneurs start or expand a business, hire workers, and increase paychecks.

Retains the low-income housing tax credit that encourages businesses to invest in affordable housing
so families, individuals, and seniors can find a safe and comfortable place to call home.

Preserves the Research & Development Tax Credit – encouraging our businesses and workers to develop cutting-edge “Made in America” products and services.

Strengthens accountability rules for tax-exempt organizations to ensure the churches, charities, foundations, and other organizations receiving tax-exempt status are focused on helping people and communities in need.

Modernizes our international tax system so America’s global businesses will no longer be held back by an outdated “worldwide” tax system that results in double taxation for many of our nation’s job creators.
Prevents American jobs, headquarters, and research from moving overseas by eliminating incentives that now reward companies for shifting jobs, prots, and manufacturing plants abroad

Mortgage interest deduction and how student loans are handled are shit, Dems and some republicans won't support it

Morning, Ted

Makes it easier and far less costly for American businesses to bring home foreign earnings to invest in creating jobs and increasing paychecks in our local communities.

Pestilence and decay will rule once more!
Better not be a leaf.

trump is TEACHING them

big if true

This plan is fucking retarded. Making assumptions that will fuck the middle class, increase the deficit, and suck Koch brother chode

Morning.
> tfw midnight
> tfw dreading the funeral in the morning

I know a leftist who refuses to call Trump by his name, referring to him only as "45" (as in 45th President of the United States.)

It's fucking weird, why do this?

That was a meme generated by leftists the state already replaced the vandalized monument.

>Moreno came to the U.S. illegally in 2002. His family and attorney, Giovanni Perry, said he was granted a stay of deportation in 2011 after being arrested for driving without a license and that he checked regularly with ICE until 2014, when Perry said she and Moreno visited an ICE office to inquire about an extension of the stay.

>“`You’re not a priority. We’re not looking for you. Quit showing up. I don’t want to hear about you anymore,”‘ Perry said an agent told them.

>Perry said Moreno stayed away until last week, when he sought an extension of his work permit and of the stay and was told both would be granted if he came to the immigration office in person. When he arrived, he was arrested.

>Perry said a request for another stay was filed after his arrest, but he was deported before it was considered.

So now ICE has resorted to outright deception in order to remove these people from the country?
DEFEND THIS!

Republicans don't care about spending or the deficit anymore

Have it escaped Madagascar yet? Are they keeping it in or did they already send the desease transmitter in Europe for 'treatment'?

Dems are like suicide bombers. Just look at McCancer, he knows he's dead so he does everything to slow Trump down. I think once a democrat realizes his carrier is over he'll do as much damage as possible. But i hope they'll bend the knee.

If any of you were willing and able to bake then I was looking to go soon. Any takers?

who's funeral?

Dehumanization

His name is a killing word

And 401k?

Posted mine last thread. I've since erased the dead ones because it was depressing to look at.

They aren't sending their brightest. Bye bye

Removal by any means necessary.

DRUMPF

THE PEEPEE TAPES DRUMPF

RELEASE THEM

NOW

>fuck the middle class

explain

"Fear of a name is fear of the thing itself", to quote the author of Hairy Porker

>It isn't alright to have opioids killing people and ruining this country, you're idiotic to think otherwise. People should be deterred from ruining this country with awful drugs killing whites and causing crime. It is absolute madness that you think otherwise. These terrible drugs sell themselves because dumb niggers like you don't deal with the problem how it should be dealt with and we refuse to address the problem.

It isn't alright to have guns killing people and ruining this country, you're idiotic to think otherwise. People should be deterred from ruining this country with awful guns killing whites and causing crime. It is absolute madness that you think otherwise. These terrible guns sell themselves because dumb niggers like you don't deal with the problem how it should be dealt with and we refuse to address the problem.

My hopes and dreams, probably.

His name gives them PTSD from election night

A page out of the trump playbook.

Why don't Americans and especially trump voters don't care much about the Russian and Macedonian trolls that have been paid to create anti trump posts on social media.

It doesn't matter how much it affected the outcome of the election. It's about having outside parties influence your internal affairs.

That should be important to everyone

I'm just trying to help you Americans.

The police will take care of it.

>write off state and local taxes
getting rid of that would be amazing but probably too much to hope fore

How was the movie?

This nag unironically went on The Daily Show to talk about how it was acceptable to pay for the dossier on Trump.

and yes I do in fact think this post was so clever I reposted it.

TEMPERMENT

streamable.com/vrc5b
PRESERVE YOURSELVES WHITE PEOPLE!

>in before funnyordie from 2012
Knowing Terry Crews is conservative makes his Camacho character work much better.

user you are not only ridiculous but moving the goalpost as if there was no way to get the point across. You started with something to the effect of

> it’s not like they are taking the drug unwillingly

I then show that, yes, they are, with the Big Pharma mogul being arrested for bribing doctors to do exactly that. You then move to

> well, they shouldn’t listen to the doctors tho, they should know better

A rural working man with a pulled back go to a doctor and leave with a prescription for the excruciating back pain. What you propose is that said man, likely with 9th grade education, read the prescription, research the effects of the drug and second guess his doctors on the spot and ask for an alternative.

That’s too dumb even for this place. There is no use debating with you if you can’t admit you are wrong.

Heluva shot

I’m disgusted. Absolutely disgusted.

>Person from X country
>hey dude Y candidate is a cunt

>OMG MY DEMOCRATIC PROCESS IS COMPROMISED!

Do you think that trump wouldn't have paid for something similar on clinton?

Thanks, Norge.

It's psyops, proof is that no pedos are mentioned. It's IMPOSSIBLE there are no pedos in Westminster.

>>It isn't alright to have opioids killing people and ruining this country, you're idiotic to think other

Self-determination of people who want to KYS themselves should be respected.

Not full price. Imagine the price hike private schools would make immediately

I can take over, thanks for baking

Can you imagine living life in constant fear of consequences for your actions?

WHATBAOUTISM

Pass, I'm powered by sugar at this point, no guarantees I won't fall asleep at any point.

Irrelevant, since Trump didn’t do anything of that nature.

>Donald Trump
>Trump
>a trump card is a card in the trump suit, held in reserve for a winning trick in many common card games
Really trumps my trick....

They made their choice to break the law and now ICE must remove them all.

KEK

What's wrong with opposition research? Has it never been done before?

they'll be fleeing to Canada in-mass soon
the fear is starting to set

SHE FUCKING WON

It was a good movie.
Thankfully I sobered up In time for work.
Not looking forward to seeing all the old "friends" tomorrow and listen to how they've forgotten how to properly form conversation without sounding like a Japanese geisha being chocked out for asking for payment

>Be illegally tracked for over a year
WeAintFoundShit.jpg

Why do Muslims from a land full of dykes care so much about Burgerland?

I know, he did much worse.