Do you guys ever get sick of fighting for the white race when you see roasties and normies dont give a shit about race...

Do you guys ever get sick of fighting for the white race when you see roasties and normies dont give a shit about race and routinely mock being white sometimes I just want to give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't care about the white race, Russians have white skin but can barely be called human. I only care about the Anglo race

Because when you have a good job, sexy girlfriend, and interact with people regularly you realize very quickly race just does not matter

This
Who gives a crap about 'muh white ethnostate', we saw that 'white brotherhood' in the balkan wars, ww1...
It's literally the best time for expansion, the first nation to go fash will dominate its crumbling neighbors

Why care, OP? Once we win, we just fucking lord over these useless sacks of shit. They chose to live like degenerates and will be treated as such.

They chose to weaken themselves in their 20's, we chose to strengthen ourselves for it to be forever .

Says the Greek

Don't let degenerates grind you down. It's okay to play some vidya or read or something to get your mind off of depressing current events.

Giving up is itself an act of degeneracy. Have heart.

Yeah, says the Greek
You people showed us exactly why an ethnostate won't wor

-k

It doesn't matter, Anglo females are ten times worse.

t. No identity of his own so he had to create a "white" identity

Yes but you have to realize most people just follow the status quo.

I have no status so I honestly don't care what happens to anything outside of my own little bubble I live in. Boggles my mind that so many of you fellow shut-in no status males actually give a shit about all the normies out there normieing it up.

Nobody gives a shit about you or anything you have to say, so why would you give a shit about anyone else?

>projecting

I am projecting, but if you're on Sup Forums, you probably are AT THE VERY LEASAT a low status individual who has very little "skin in the game" anyway.

I don't begrudge the Normies for not knowing any better.

Cuck

It's not about the white race per se.

It's about not being outnumbered 100 to 1 by browns and ruled by them.

Get out more. My favourite game is count the babies. I'm shocked but the majority of them are white.

>and then some nigger kills you for your cell phone

>plebbit spacing
nice blogpost faggot
you have to go back

>finngol shows his autism again

I play this game too and it’s the only thing giving me hope. White people need to do more breeding!

Honestly, a lot of white people lack the good traits of whiteness. Maybe it's genetic fuckery from all the men who died in the 2 world wars, but it's probably the fucked up culture they've been raised in. Some white people aren't woth fighting for.

Actually when you have these things and some children thats when your protectionist drive kicks in and you care 10x more about the 14 words

Nope, I want to be proud of my being, i.e. race, and want to support it's existence and coexistence with other races which I also support.

If you love your children do you stop if one of them is a fuck up? You fight for whites because they are your blood.

I want to kill everyone who "fights for the white race"

Same, i only care for Northern Europeans. The rest i couldn't care less.

Nice comeback. I think I agree with you. Even though I don't have kids

Fuck off, Jew, we have your kind on the run now.

I don't care about the white race, nor any other for that matter. I care about myself.

Keep fighting. Do you want to become a despised and persecuted minority in your own country?

Come out on the 4th nigger, we can play a game

I want to kill all niggers

That's cute, but the numbers, aka FACTS, say U.K. Will be pakiland I no time. Didn't Mohammed just go into top 3 baby names?

Op is a kike

Co worker just sent me this pic
>Kekt

Bring it faggot. Make sure you eat your favorite meal on the 3rd it's going to be the last solid food you will consume for a few months.

IIt’s demoralizing. Especially when you are talking with an open normie and he even follows your arguments and have a similar opinion saying at the end there is nothing you and we could to do change it.
My answer to that is if all would care enough we would change it and there argument is then that people don't want to be bother with this things. As if they would not affect them.

I'm tired of about everything concerning politics, because it has dawned on me after 35 years that they really don't give a fuck about what people want.

That is just my opinion but i think such attitude towards white people won't bring anything good. It reminds me of how world was raping germany after ww1 and oppressing them. What we got ?WW2 So when you are hating on someone all the time with no reason, that "someone" might once stand up and kick your ass

I really don't want to sound too extreme that's just my opinion. One day white people (including me) might be fed up with everyday bulling just because we are white and we will get second hitler or something like that. a dude who will appeal towards us (like trump did for example but much more powerful and smart) and history might be repeated

Don't worry. If it ever gets too bad the private sector will step in and fix this problem once and for all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon