Right wing "towns"

right wing "towns"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zdGskNHVjqM
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/02/portland_police_were_not_at_wa.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/09/11/portland-police-reportedly-scrap-gang-database-over-fear-labels.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liberal towns.

what stores are these?

Where's the Michael's?
Where's the Marshalls?
Where's the Ross?

That's not even America you dolt

san antonio bro?

>overpriced real estate
>thousands of homeless
>druggies everywhere
>massive crime problem
>go shopping at Lloyd Center and get robbed by niggers in the parking lot
where do I sign up?

>pure and comfy small town
>ugly and dirty concrete jungle

Never trust the urban jew

That doesn't look like Newark.

I saw some confederate flags outside of Kingman Arizona.

>la senza
>reitmans
>bland cars
Hi Ontario

not accurate. why do righties want to live in the least desirable places? low taxes THAT important.

It's Fairlane on the Hill in Allen Park, MI. There's a Michael's just to the right of the shot.

same shitty places

ample parking day and night
people shouting 'howdy neighbour'

KEK

I live in the fucking south and I've never seen any of this shit.

Yeah leftist shitholes are real comfy.

kek

Hey that's actually pretty coz..
>See file name
Burn it.

>right wing towns
>lots of parking available
>large parking stalls

>left wing "towns"
>circle around the lot for several minutes waiting for someone to gtfo
>stop repeatedly because people walking in the way
>could've had a spot if some asshole didn't park their SUV over the line
>someone leaves
>have to fight for it
>come back later and find dents because cramped shithole parking stalls

nothing personnel

>niggers
>Portland OR
Things may have changed, but in 2010 census it was one of the Whitest places in America.

They don't drive SUVs in liberal towns. Nice try

>Rural
>Least desirable
Keep throwing money in a rent hole, living around crime, overpaying for goods and services, and being surrounded by concrete while pretending your decisions are superior.

nice ghetto you got there carlos jose

Have you ever been to Napa Valley? Liberal place and beautiful towns

LOL

>They don't drive SUVs in liberal towns

liberal cities

don't forget the liberal shithole I live in (seattle) they don't want you to drive downtown. they got rid of lanes of traffic and street parking for gay ass bike lanes. how the fuck does the city expect me to carry 10' bundles of conduit on a bike of a fucking bus.

You're free to live there if you want, and free to live in the big city if you want.
Somehow only lefties are triggered by everything the right does.

If they're so great, why do you want "righties" in there ruining your utopia?

Any type of town works when the percentage of nigs is low.
Now show
>Memphrica
>Chiraq
>Hotlanta
>B'more
>Detroit
>B'ham
>D.C.
>The Lou
>NOLA
>Jackson
>Monkeytown

Tgen you'll see the decay and neglect that follows continued habitation by niggers.
Everywhere in the world where niggers make up even 25% of the population, everywhere, is absolute shit.

Glorious. White cities have so much luxury, space, and safety.

The nearest house to mine is a 5 miles away.

Fuck neighbors.

That's a smart car

Lmaoing @ your life rn

And? People are pretty content with their locations. Internet makes up for what your cities would would bring anyway.

OP has a point though. Los Angeles has twice as many cars as the 90s but now has half the pollution as back then. Smog isn't even really noticable, when it used to be the city's defining characteristic. Thanks to liberals and their emissions laws.

Tell that to the german suvs and tesla suvs. You dumb faggot

4u

Outright lie. Niggers always drive 90k suvs all over.

Pretty sire most of that lart of california is red. Its just a front for tourists with disposable cash. I bet if we started taking some of your water rights to give to the poor kids living in the projects all over l.a you would all vote against that and protect your investment and source of income instead of sharing the wealth. Youre probably a woman. Dont reply to me.

right wing towns

T-t-triple get

Popping up in every blue city with money. See them everyday here in l.a

>proud to be pd
Police department? That seems to be the odd man out.

Clearly, you've never been to Boulder, CO. Luxury SUVs with Grateful Dead stickers abound.

Also, blacks love SUVs.

>Republicans cuckservatives
>Right wing

Its like comparing these modern progressive marxists with the actual old-school communists from ussr

So it's all about gibs?

Here the right wing towns (if we are talking voting for the Conservatives) are leagues above the "liberal" towns in terms of quality of life.

this is genius when you think about it.
>forced to live in suburbs
no homeless and no incentive to drive up prices
>big box stores
no reason to lounge around the city
minorities just move to a different state

The whitest places are in Vermont.

Blacks in Portland are far more likely to be California gangs that came up along I-5 looking for new turf. Hoover criminals are no joke.

youtu.be/zdGskNHVjqM

Our police are cucked to them

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/02/portland_police_were_not_at_wa.html

Our police literally scrapped their gang database so they wouldn't look racist.

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/11/portland-police-reportedly-scrap-gang-database-over-fear-labels.html

The black people in Portland were not born here. There isn't really a true wholly black community with a vibrant black history and black businesses. Like all of Portland's problems they are the direct result of California transplants.

Even our lefty government is the result of these transplants.

That's just The USA, user

Your economy is a result of California transplants. Without them you'd be a giant version of the dead logging towns to your east.

>he doesn't want to wake up to deer every morning
What a fag

left wing "towns"

All those towns are beautiful due to their place in the free market, which is "conservative" or "right-wing."
It is only because they produce an excess that those on the lower end of the economic spectrum wish to live there.

A testament to modern capitalism.

I don't need some faux "economy". This "economy" is why apartments don't rent for under $1000 anymore.

There is always work to be done for good men who want to do it. Things were better before intel came. I am only still here because I bought my house during the crisis.

why do americans like to live like catle?

>Hotlanta
ooookay

>90% of consumption, pollution occurs here
that seems about right

Atlanta is 50% black and one of the nicest cities in America. It's clearly the exception though.

The airport is top notch even with nearly all black workers. There are a lot of negroes just sleeping on the sidewalk though.

houd je kankerbek kees en ga maar lekker 1 miljoen betalen voor een schoenendoos in de stad jij kankerhoorndrager

Why do Dutch push away the ocean to make more land for Ahmed? You do that we'll though.

right wing towns

Black people have culture and identity in Atlanta. They have black businesses and lives.

Once again we can point to California. Had it not been for the export of ghetto hood culture, most black communities could have eventually developed their own history culture and pride.

left wing """towns"""

bait.jpg

Damn, we have some uninspired depressing shit but this takes the cake. Look at those car-landscapes with too many parking spots.

Seems most cities are massively undeserved by a small police force. The LAPD has 10k officers verses the NYPD 30k, but New York is not 3x bigger than LA. Liberals typically don't like police, and Republicans typically don't like growth in programs.

Telluride, CO
Gay mayor
ok bub

>wrong
its filled with white trash, niggers, and shitty planning

Have YOU been to napa valley? I live twenty minutes away. YES liberal tech cunts and high brow business men go there with their trophy wives for wine tasting, but the majority of older folk and a fair portion of the youth are red. I work in rohnert park and there's a lot more Trump and American flag paraphernalia than libshit stuff

Literally any picture of modern day Detroit destroys OP.

My right wing town..why would anyone want to live in a city?

Cryptiods
fucking rip you a new one

I live in a fucking city, Miami specifically
at the first given opportunity I'm up north to a small to medium sized town and purchase a few dozen acres of land in the rural outskirts.
Fuck this perpetual summer shithole, and fuck the city.

>best airport on Earth
>shitty planning
It's got nice neighborhoods. Didn't see any ghetto. Near Olympic Park is a homeless cluster, hence the sleepy negroes on the sidewalk but othewise the whole place was clean. Traffic seemed much better than the rest of America. Nice Confederate cemeteries for added culture too.

>conservatives live in small towns/cities
Truly, you are an observational genius O.P.

damn that looks comfy

it honestly doesn't look that bad at the ground level
but big cities are mouse utopia tier cancer eitherway

>one of the nicest cities in America.
If your a nigger.

at least we've got a civilization to terrorize you unpatriotic backwoods fuck

Progressive Democrat?

My dream. In a few years hopefully.

>am*ricans

Neighborhoods are convinient and not too expensive and good houses for that price. I’d rather live in an American cookie cutter house than a dutch one just because I coudn’t stand living with the small amount of space you people are used to. You don’t even have bathtubs and I still consider that seriously disturbing.

This.

Atlanta is an absolute clusterfuck to drive in.

They do have decent EV infrastructure, though.

liberal cities are not "overpriced" real estate, they are expensive because of near infinite demand to live there. homeless people are endemic to any urban environment. rural white conservacucks are at the core of the opioid abuse in the US, and crime is likewise just part of living in an urban environment.

it's funny how you conveniently ignore that these cities account for almost the entirety of american GDP, and their tax dollars subsidize your little conservacuck shithole.

Yeah. It's definitely not because it's infinitely to mow people down in cities than small towns.

Urban and suburban areas are absolute shit. The architecture is awful, there is no community, everyone is busy wageslaving, etc. I don't know if it's any better in the rural places, but this shit is depressing.

t. suburban c*ck

Idk, but lots of us don't.
t. Rural retard

>liberal towns

Good luck finding a rural and/or suburban cutie there.

not my proudest fap

I'm a 210 bro

Fart and parcel

>picture from early 2000s
>taken during non peak hours
>is an example of anything

You can zoom in and see the Niggers playing the knockout game on liberal snowflakes