twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((jupiter)))

jewpiter

IT ALL MAKES SENSE, NOW

>Jupiter
>Ju
naturally...

Jewpiter

we owe it to the (((1%))) idiot, who do you think had the excess capital to loan to the rest of us

Only the Jews are allowed to loan imaginary capital and blame it on the people who actually have assets to loan.

answer....The Red Shield

yep its jewpiter

someone edit that into the image with a nice cnn logo plox

Pfft it's an imaginary debt which should be payed with imaginary money... or we just get rid of the jews and the debt will vanish into smoke too.

We do owe Jupiter lots of protection money. As it's gravity pulls on a lot of space junk like comets and meteorite that could have came and hit Earth.

>he still believes in the holohoax

Why it must be jupiter when there are no alien there ?
the true is CNN is right
there are something wrong with numbers of the whole world economic. it's like some aliens take over our planet

BUT the more possible true is some elite people the top 1% of world population hide their property in somewhere on earth

It's saturn actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5juUjnRSDQ

countries owe money to each other you dumb fuck. learn 2 economics before making le edgy memey threads

fifth pbp

>Jewpiter
Nice one.

Okay call me a brainlet but how does that actually work (assuming it's true)?

If I have $10 and I loan it to Bob and Bob buys something from Jim for $10, then Bob is at -$10 and I'm at $0 and Jim is at $10, so it comes out to $0.

How does it come about that all of our "money" added up is a negative number?

Well never mind I guess it would come about by wasting the money? If Bob took the $10 and burned it then we would collectively be at -$10

So we as a planet have wasted $40 trillion? Is that the idea?

True. But (((Jewpiter))) is just so fun to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx0vrR2BFp8&app=desktop

Patrician taste in documentaries. I bought a physical copy of that since it's such a good intro to modern banking.

its the return of original sin

The future dumbasses. You owe to the future.

This is how bankers are inter-dimensional vampires: they feed off of the young by issuing debt that is marked against future generations and their earnings.

this is how the jews forced mass immigration upon us. the banks need an ever increasing amount of customers to take out more loans to pay the interest rate of already existing loans.

I fucking hate this bird faced globalist filth Lagarde, she is one of the heralds of death for a nation when you see her sniffing around your head of state.

fucking JEWpiter of course.

>US National debt: 20.4 trillion dollars
>US Total debt: 67.9 trillion dollars

>US National assets: 134.8 trillion dollars

>Rotschild family estimated net worth: 500 trillion dollars

SPBP

based paki

Saturn actually.

a simple and brilliant solution to the debt crisis. kill rotschild

haha

Jewpiter

>2017
>only now realizing national debts all the countries have are a scam by the big banks and their centra banks.

Go see money masters docu by bill still dude.

this

CAME HERE TO SAY THIS REEEEEEEE!!!!

Seriously though, I hate nupol

"We came to party, not to pay."