/comfy/

who here /comfy/ enjoying the shitstorm in america and awaiting the next happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xixTiB6tJTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The next happening is the one we've all been waiting for. so goddamn /comfy/.

Cozy here in my log cabin in Cuckanada

Comfy as ever, Nov 4 couldn't come sooner. I have a good store of snax, coffee, tea and three types of scotch. I just hope we get a good show. I live in the UP of Michigan, pretty isolated, surrounded by libertarians and clean air. Stay comfy.

/comfy/ here in the states

>tfw surrounded by ooga boogas and illegals
How can a young man with only software QA experience live in a comfy, sparse, libertarian community? I fucked up. I want a safe place to raise kids.

Are you out in the middle of nowhere with satellite internet?

Looking to purchase a blanket so I can up my comfort this winter. Any recommendations?

Sipping hot chocolate waiting to livestream ww3.

Dis gunna be gud.

Does anyone have an exact time when shit pops off?

i'm not too comfy, probably going to be homeless in 6 days.

America? Try the world desu ..and super comfy.

thick wool.

IT

WILL

ONLY

BE

THE

BEGINNING

P
R
E
P
A
R
E

Good keep going.

Buy some land and save up enough for propety taxes for a few years.

if antifa doesnt come through with their promise of total complete chaos then i will personally mow down the entirity of antifa with a kitchen knife

youtube.com/watch?v=xixTiB6tJTM

The rest of the world owes us some, now.

the happening of happenings is to begin soon

Sage space indeed! We have a cabin up in Indian River (just north of Gaylord) and are considering heading out tomorrow for the weekend, just in case. We usually don’t head up until around Christmas, but we’ve got a good stock of food, an Arsenal, and nothing but trees, libertarians and republicans for miles and miles.
I’m not afraid of the faggots, I just prefer to watch the happenings on the satellite. If push came to shove, I have no problem defending our property and/or persons.

God-tier NEET reporting in from extended closet in upstairs bedroom of my family's house, smoking obscene quantities of weed and jerking off hourly. So goddamn ready for the next happening.

I live in Marquette and it's a cucked commie shithole. Not nearly as bad as it is outside the U.P. but still.

You really did, only bad part about norther Michigan/UP is Lake-effect snow storms, and you can be trapped for a week. (A few years ago we were there for Christmas and the roads were horrible for 4 days) But if you have quads or snowmobiles, you’ll be fine.
Property prices are affordable and the population is very friendly. Start saving your nickels and dimes.