Has things in the west gone too far? I don't wanna live anymore Sup Forums

This is just sad..

*steven rapeyverse

get a latino gf

I can make fake images too

"the gay agenda"
Gas the fags.

Family name "Lovfat ?"

Stop fucking cherry picking and giving attention to these losers. Most American girls aspire to look like a hot normie ass sorority girl or something like that. So get over it, better yourself, and you'll have access to better women. Stop making posts about the

>ROW 23 looks sad.
Ahhh... let kindly uncle Pol gas it better.
Found her date (pic)

that is why jews can not be allowed in white man's society. let the niggers have them if they love them so much, together with their kangz and rap shit. they have no place in the west.

this is common as dirt tho

>that flag
>that name
But the post is spot on

pictured is a mystery meat with asian + ? or genetic fuck up with those eyes, regardless, it's affiliation is mystery meat/none/hambeast.

>Rho
she left out two letters

PART

Just learn to enjoy watching the world burn user, thats really all there is left to do, the normies are too far gone

that one has to be fake, too over the top

in any case thank god I am old and never had to deal with this shit. Have known my wife since my youth.

I'd fuck her. But I'd definitely coyote ugly out of there. Bet shes got good pussy.

Ride the tiger.

she would be pretty if she weren't letting her retardation physically manifest.

>that one has to be fake, too over the top

Maybe you should step outside once in a while? Try spotting a fat chick with a fat dude.

Checking the always based nippon

lot of penmanship for a hired cunt

>my cat is a cuddle monster and so am I

This thread has blackpilled me

Please cull everyone who actually believed that was written by a 7 year old

I live in America. All I see is fat couples.

Seems to me like she's taking the piss. I like odd senses of humour

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

holy fuck man. These hoes must have thought we were born yesterday.

well she got the monster part right.

that baby must have psychic powers or something

Disgusting

Polyamory is so fucking disgusting. I hate how it's the new trend amongst cunts like this.

What does Sup Forums think about men who spend their young days trying to get as much slut pussy as they can?

>the right to be a slut
this is what the suffragettes wanted :^)

>baby is white and has blue eyes
She might be the best catch in the thread

I was like that. Seriously not worth it. I wish i had pursued playing the piano instead.

>I don't wanna live anymore Sup Forums
Why?

stop focusing on negative shit 24/7 you fucking retard

b urself

i've never seen a man ever use "xoxo" regardless of age

>ywn have him sit on your face and gas you out like the inferior twink Jew you are

She deserves to be sad.

if not for the highly suspicious nose would impregnate again.

>who look at planetss

lol wut

This is the future you chose...

>who look at planetss xxx
women are the niggers of humans

This is outright perverse. I hope she doesn't wonder why her son grows up to be a faggot.

I was thinking the same, the handwriting looks too clean for a 7 year old boy.

why did you post this
does anyone know how to stop blood vessels in the eyes from bleeding
prompt replies appreciated

She probably realized that being a single mother is a pain in the ass. We learn from experience

>love my cats
>this kind of abomination also like cats and can't shut the fuck up about it, so usually people think cat owners are all retards
This actually is what bothers me more in this pic

holy shit that got me mad

Wash them with Fukushima water,

>still young
>you know she is fertile
>white kid with blue eyes
>has finally understood she can't fuck around anymore

This single mom is unironically the best girl in this thread

That image is so underrated

Just saw all the pics and thank goodness I'm a fag and I don't have to put up with this bullshit. I feel sorry for you guys, though. Finding the one in your dating pool must be a pain in the fucking ass.

>has bf
is it still cucking though if both parties are fucking different folds?

you probably have HPV in all of your orifices.

Being overrun by flying pigs is part and parcel of living in a major city like London user.

If it's any consolation realize that most (if not all) of these women are going to be living absolutely miserable lives when they get older, assuming they don't off themselves.

The hypergamous, materialist lives they lead now will inevitably be the end of them. All things come full circle.

Just focus on yourselves and try to be the best version of yourself you can possibly be, get prepared for when all of this comes crashing down.

>teaching him things only a man can teach
>i.e basketball

Mudshark detected. Dumb hoe doesn't realize that you don't even need to teach a nigra how to basketball, its in their blood

I'm actually a virgin, so no.

stay that way.

t. healthcare worker

I was on tinder earlier this week and came across a MtF transgender who said he was pre OP in his profile and the lad is a cousin of an acquaintances of mine and I've seen him before in person. It's so fucking sad and disturbing to see this evil take hold in the mind of a person here and I was genuinely disturbed to come across something like that. The more fucked up the world becomes the more I seek solace in Christianity and move closer towards fascism.

A pearl from the election

was that pic taken after the fire cos that kid on the left looks kinda charred

Ra...rage..... building up inside me.....must.... resist urge.. got to log off now

Nah, Imma find my king and stay with him forever and ever. :3
Not all gays are degenerate, you know. I'm a minority inside a minority.

my favorite one of all time.

>Slaying

Yeah.... roasties are too stupid to be Jews.... this is a failed subversion attempt

doesn't get more bugthing than that profile

If there is some justice in this dark world, this bitch should be haned by her feet and burned slowly with a pitch fork.

underrated

checked and keked based hiro