So a lab called "KEK" discovered a "void" in the great pyramid

Pic related.

Link.

theguardian.com/science/2017/nov/02/archaeolgists-discover-mysterious-void-deep-within-great-pyramid-of-giza

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/408541-human-hybrid-cave-discovered/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5CohNp0DOM
youtube.com/watch?v=moALNibb4h0
youtube.com/watch?v=igm5_o_o84A
webmshare.com/LP6ZN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's ok.
without the capstone the 'mid is useless.
it also requires water.

The sting still rings like a bell though

They will open that chamber soon. And it will release an ancient virus that only kills Niggers and Jews.

Even if you could irrigate the whole plateau again, it's pretty broken now, that thing was so perfectly engineered even tiny changes would ruin the system and archeologists have been chopping lumps out of it for decades. In related news, scientists discover new animal/human hybrid cave paintings. rt.com/news/408541-human-hybrid-cave-discovered/
More evidence for "Apis" creatures ?

Ah, we can but dream.

Bump

Fucking kek!

there are too many coincidences

or am i losing my mind

I know right.

Trippps for kek

>ancient virus that only kills Niggers and Jews.
FUND IT

IM TIRED LETS GO TO SLEEP GUYS HAHAHAHA ARENT YOU TIRED

Or it's the captured melanin that is going to give black people back their kangz powers so they can return to Africa and be kangz even if they didn't originate from Egypt.

I'm tired of you being a faggot, user.

I WANT THIS RIDE TO END!

Fueled by...leeks!
>Leaks
>KEK 100,000 men fed by Leaks

so the pyramids have been sitting there for 5000 years (20000+ if you believe other theories). first time a japanese person visit eqypt he discovers a hidden chamber with the help of kek.

>KEK, the country's high energy physics lab
>high energy
It really is meme magic.

I DON'T!

Digits confirmed
>Meme magic
>KEK

WE

WUZ

>TFW the pyramids were built to cover up apocalyptic magic meme high energy

Toth be risen

>Thoth***

>thot***

ACTIVATE THE PYRAMIDS

PRAISE KEK!

PYRAMIDS CONFIRMED COMPED

I want off

frogalypse incoming

PRAISE KEK

>KEK
>The country's "HIGH ENERGY" physics lab

uh...guys. Did we send KEK too much high energy meme magic last year?

This is pretty creepy.

EGYPTIAN

the normies will never know such thrills

Wow this is quite the EXPLOOOOOOOSION

Discuss

I need sleep

what have we done

>kek
>high energy lab

Im still waiting for BENIS to make its way into the news.

Wew

Bring in the light of Thoth to settle the win the meme wars with magic and bring balance to this dimension of time and space

>He has risen

>Thrice Great

This timeline keeps getting better

Wow, he's actually here.

AHHHHH

CHECKED

All stations report for duty. This is not a drill.

Its like really funny at first, but no joke I am losing my mind a little bit and it keeps getting worse.
No troll or You gatherer, but I need a time out from all of this. I just cant see anything anymore. At some point I will be lost. I really dont want that to happen

This guy is awesome if you are into pyramid mysteries.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5CohNp0DOM

youtube.com/watch?v=moALNibb4h0

pyramids were not built by pharaos, they existed 1000s of years before. it is assumed that whoever built them used them when the nile river stood higher as a hydro power plant so it is likely they were built and used by the anunaki before the flood.

nephilim, i mean.

them being (((tombs))) is a nwo hoax

This

Thoth is the deified Enoch. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth and the Book of Enoch are written by the same person.

I am betting they will find a fallen angel in that chamber. The Shar is up, after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=igm5_o_o84A

Wake me up when the Egyptians allow the space under the Sphinx to be opened and explored.

KEK MUST BE PRAISED THIS DAY!

Checked. Praise kek!

Kek be praised

His will be done. All praise. The end is nigh.

webmshare.com/LP6ZN
>file size limit
>groovy music warning

WE WUZ ARCHITECTS N SHEIT BRUH

we're all lost brother. the course of redpills never stops after you've had a taste.
you see the world for what it really is, a dark and horrible place.
redpills are truth, thus impossible to set aside for good.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

>People still believe alien built the pyramids
You'd be surprised what you can achieve when you rule over a vast Kingdom and have half a million slaves at your command.

Everyone that praises kek will go to Hell. You've been warned.

they way the few channels which have been searched/revealed thus far are laid out points to a pure water driven mechanic. and it also makes the most sense if you want to generate large amounts of power. after the flood all that knowledge was washed from the earth, and with it its true purpose for which it was built. my guess is they have been far more advanced than we are at this point, but once the cabal tries to pierce the babylonian treshhold again with cern and more we are sure to get a visit from an angry deity

it all starts to make sense in this electric universe...

if there is old frog stuff down there id pee my pants

>its happening

but have you taken the BOSNIAN PYRAMID PILL

what about bosnian pyrmaid?

kek is just a meme, only kekistanis fell for it. he serves a higher master

NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER KANG GRAIN SILOS SHUT UP ABOUT IT

Fear not for he has risen and all will be brought into balance

>KEK has given rise to Thoth

"Even for him who comes last in turn, if he but choose with his mind, and live consistently, there is in store a life desirable and far from evil. So let neither him who has the best choice be careless, nor him who comes last despair."

>implying the 2nd wouldn't cover fireballs and chain lightning

c'est si bon

>rt

no thanks

all the big pyramids on earth which are supposed to be built with the tools they had at their disposal at that time stem from the same system, it is unlikely they have different sources. my guess is they all served the same purpose, power generating.

Self-autonomous memes

We NEED to revive Amun

Im not even memeing, bosnian pyramids are full of tunnels

kek, god no. please dont. that frog thing is enough

The space is always opened. It is in your minds eye and has now been discovered for all to know. Meme is magic.
>Where is KEK?
>He is here

>high energy

Yeah. And Jewgle forgot to erase it from the maps because it kind of just looks like the surrounding mountains.

Mana is real
>Mana is bread crumbs

Too late. It's happening.

WTF WAS BEN CARSON RIGHT ALL ALONG?

Oh user, kek is simply god's angel of chaos. You need chaos to tear down a corrupt yet established power. Chaos brings it down, so you can build a new. Calm your tits its still all apart of gods plan.

>So a lab called "KEK" discovered a "void" in the great pyramid
what the ever living fuck is going on?

the smaller pyramids which are made of crude stone blocks are those the rulers at that time which were surely impressed by these things tried to imitate/trump but play clearly not in the same league. they are replications on a clumsy scale as humanity didn't have laser-precision cutting tools then. we barely have them now, but we still cant transport a single gizeh block. too big & heavy.

only giants could have transported those. enter the nephilim.

You can never see it and look away...

>an ancient virus that only kills Niggers and Jews

Severely underrated. Holy shit I never would have seen a merchant there

Room is called Keos?

Kek + Chaos?

>lawofone.info
Kinda crazy but has pretty specific info on the pyramids, along a lot of other stuff.