Guys

Why did the US invade Iraq?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
longwarjournal.org/archives/2017/11/analysis-cia-releases-massive-trove-of-osama-bin-ladens-files.php/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War#U.N._weapons_inspections_resume
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_of_mass_destruction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews.

Jews.

Gee I rucking funder

Jews.

To stop islamic terrorism funded by Saddam Hussein and help our best ally Saudi Arabia to take control of the region.

pure coincidence

Jews
Oil

Leftist jews and traitors.

Joos and oil

Filthy kikes.

Jews

Juice.

jews

Jews. Money.

Because Saddam was an evil dictator and he had wepons of mass destruction.
Dont you know?

You have to justify spending 5-10% of your GDP on "defence" with a war occasionally. Bombs and missiles don't last forever either, you have to get rid of old stock.

Delusional Neocons/Bush being unequipped to handle the pressure from his own cabinet (Cheney) who were pushing him to an illegal war

Looking back its actually fucking shocking we went through with it

Iraq did 9/11 and had super nukes aimed at us ready to launch any second

Cuz 9/11 and shit

there is no other correct answer

To kill subhumans

its the jews
THE JEWS
THE JOOZ
DA JUICE

T-THEY ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING. THESE MONTHERFUCKING JUICE

The problem was not that the US got in Iraq, the problem is how horribly bad the whole thing was planned. Bush just wanted to get rid of Saddam but he didn't any plans for Iraq beyond that.

>Looking back its actually fucking shocking we went through with it

It's not when a cabal of rich leftist jews literally run the country.

Because Bush fucking lied about it. He was a huge pile of shit President and watching the Left parade him around like he was morally superior to Trump is fucking hilarious. I was in the military under Bush and his bullshit illegal war killed a lot of my friends. Fuck him.

Because Bush was too much of a pussy to use nukes. Our immediate response to 9/11 should have been to glass all muslim countries but instead we decide to do this kinder gentler war where we march our kids into a hell hole to be slaughtered, scarred, and dismembered only to strengthen our enemies and bleed our tax dollars.

Its just insane to me and scary honestly, the fact our government was that inept and corrupt to go through a war that shattered the region and ironically spawned a terrorist group much more powerful than AQ ever was

So stupid dude, I'm just glad Obama didn't make the same mistake and decided to decapitate the Assad government or something, that would have been even more horrific

Same reason the US invaded Afghanistan.

for the lulz

that kid looks disgusting, look at her clubbed looking fat feet. You can tell she will grow up looking like what she is, a little inbred filthy piece of shit. many of those people over there fuck their cousins and grow up dumb and looking like shit. That's part of the reason so many of them are willing to blow themselves up for allah

Because Saddam was harboring terrorist al Qeada members. People as high use as Zarqawi were in Iraq planning operations against the US. We also found that fucker who planned the ‘93 WTC bombing
>inb4 conspiracy fags, thermite paint and petrodollars

>Because Saddam was harboring terrorist al Qeada members
This literal fucking retard.

latvian shitposting :)

this is an 18+ board

Maybe Iran shouldn’t have taken a bunch of Americans hostage for over a year.

For NAMBLA and to set up a forward Starbucks

You need to be 18+ to post here

Jews

Are you retards 14 years old?

Saddam had convinced the world he had WMDs and was willing to use the WMDs

He threw out UN inspectors
The UN passed resolution after resolution demanding the return of the inspectors or face military reprisal.

The senate and congress ( included Hillary) voted to use the military if Saddam did not let the UN inspectors back in GWB signed the resolution, the UN agreed.

A date was set to either let the inspectors back in or face an invasion Saddam ignored and we went to war

>So stupid dude, I'm just glad Obama didn't make the same mistake and decided to decapitate the Assad government or something, that would have been even more horrific

((((They)))) wanted that and so did Obama and Hillary. But the fact that she lost only set ((((their)))) plans a little bit, we'll see if Trump sticks to his anti-Middle East war campaign rhetoric or falls for their tricks when they make ((((Javanka)))) cry with some staged Syrian children propaganda.

The CIA literally just BTFO of you conspiracy fags by releasing proof that Zarqawi was in Iraq. Btw- we found Chemical Ali there a few days after the invasion. Keep sucking Iranian cock, shitskins.

Meh, how many of your men and women died or bled for the sake of Israel already?

>He threw out UN inspectors

He didn't, the UN itself stated he had no WMDs beyond a few bombed out delivery vehicles for Mustard Gas that dated back to the 80s, the same Mustard Gas we helped them produce.

This is all public knowledge and well documented.

You need to be 18+ to post here.

longwarjournal.org/archives/2017/11/analysis-cia-releases-massive-trove-of-osama-bin-ladens-files.php/

Read it and weep, shitskins

Jews

t. Hasbara kike shills.

>the UN itself stated he had no WMDs beyond a few bombed out delivery vehicles for Mustard Gas that dated back to the 80s, the same Mustard Gas we helped them produce.
How can they do that without inspection? Oh right, China, Russia and France are also on the UN Security Council. None of them had any business dealings with Saddam *wink wink*

to kill sandniggers

>Are you retards 14 years old?
Are you fucking retarded? He had nothing. His economy was destroyed from 91. Iraq wasn't funding or doing anything. Sadam was a Sunni you fuckwad.

Read it and weap underaged, we invaded Iraq under the guise that Saddam had WMDs, had literally nothing to do with AQ, we invaded Afghanistan for that reason.

We also created ISIS due to the power vacuum and the sectarian civil war in the mid 00s that spawned out of the disbanding of the Iraqi Army.

You need to be 18+ to post here.

How does this picture negate the indisputable fact that Zarqawi was in Iraq planning operations against the U.S.?

All part of (((their))) master plan to institute the new world order.

>thinks there is such a thing as "illegal war"

The Elite wanted more death, and they are wanting even more.

Discuss

t. underaged retard

UN unequivocally stated Saddam was not manufacturing or supplying WMDs, we shattered their entire country in the 90s.

Fuck this board is so uninformed sometimes, that fact you idiots double down only makes things worse.

How does that negate the fact we invaded Iraq because Bush's cabinet lied to the American people over WMDs? The same mustard gas we gave Saddam in the 80s.

Iraq was a text book illegal war, I get what you're saying but c'mon give me a bone.

Remember all those piles of cash we were finding in Iraq?

Guess what, not all was turned in, shocking, right?

>Saddam had convinced the world he had WMDs and was willing to use the WMDs

He wanted others in the region to think he did.
he thought that we knew that he really didn't, and didn't think we would invade.

From GWB’s declaration of war
>The regime has a history of reckless aggression in the Middle East. It has a deep hatred of America and our friends. And it has aided, trained and harbored terrorists, including operatives of al Qaeda.

Stop getting your info from angry lesbians like Michael Moore. Farenheit 9/11 has been completely and utterly debunked.

>The CIA literally just BTFO of you conspiracy fags by releasing proof that Zarqawi was in Iraq. Btw- we found Chemical Ali there a few days after the invasion. Keep sucking Iranian cock, shitskins.

Wow, you stupid asshole. He did it because "Sadam tried to hurt Daddy" and his VP was a fucking raging lunatic hell bend on making his friends rich. He was actually fucking terrible.

Gee, I wonder ((((((why)))))) muslims have been planning operations against the US in the first place. Could it be because of something that happened in (((((((((((((((((1948)))))))))))))))))))))))))?

You were saying?

We were looking for Weapons of Mass Destruction

jjews

>How does that negate the fact we invaded Iraq because Bush's cabinet lied to the American people over WMDs? The same mustard gas we gave Saddam in the 80s.
Seething shitskins make the most retarded arguments.

You’re implying that just because we sold somebody weapons that they are then allowed to use them in violation of international laws. Do you realize how silly you sound?

>thinks there is such a thing as an "illegal war"
>doesn't understand the concept of "war"

>muh WMDs
So much for spot-on intel.
If there was no oil in Iraq it would have been treated like Africa.

Keep crying m8

>DA JEWS
Wait, I thought the Jews did 9/11? You’re moving the goalposts. Can /sg/ fags make even one coherent argument?

>Wikipedia as a source
After I literally just posted GWB’s declaration of war.

>angry lesbians like Michael Moore. Farenheit 9/11 has been completely

As much as I hate to say it, MM was pretty on point with that movie. The war was literally made up. We had no reason to go to Iraq after 9/11. Afghanistan was completely justified and they even fucked that up. Try reading something other than decision points.

Should have just nuked it.

Juden. Only the goodest of goys try to argue otherwise. Same reason USA supports (((ISIS)))

Oil is the reason. The shortage crisis in the 1970s demonstrated that such an invaluable commodity in modern American life isn't reliable as long as governments in the big oil countries are sovereign from US influence.

Keep crying my man, lol

His movie was just absolutely debunked. What are you talking about. Zarqawi WAS operating in Iraq. But oh, Bush sat in a chair for a few minutes... GUILTY!

you pic related is missing an American flag in Kuwait.

we still occupy Camp Doha in Kuwait

I doubt many click links.

>still using wiki as a source because you have no argument and you’ve cling on to a Michael Moore documentary as your Bible for the last 15 years
SEETHING

Told you so!

Keep crying

Osama bin Laden literally stated it was because US troops were on Saudi Arabian soil during Operation Southern Watch which they considered holy and unfit for infidels.

Juden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_of_mass_destruction

Sadam was a murderous psychopath

>Wikipedia is a good source when it agrees with my shitskin conspiracy theories
You have to go back to Iran

I thought the old camp Doha was closed and they built another down the road with a different name

Keep crying my dude

Saddam did NOT have weapons of mass destruction.

Saddam was an enemy of Israel and Iran.

Israel had a long-term policy of destabilizing all nations in that region in order to keep them weak, and less threatening.

Elites in the US enjoy close official and personal relationships with Israel and Israeli elites.

Elites in the US were and still are heavily invested in military defense contractors, such as Raytheon.

Read Donald Rumsfeld's speech to the Department of Defense on September 10, 2001. It's like pre-emptive denial.

neocons and republikikes that worship israel

SLIDE THREAD

NOT CURRENT EVENTS

ANSWER EASILY FOUND WITH A SEARCH ENGINE.

PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO REPLY AFTER THIS POST BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS.

>He wanted others in the region to think he did.he thought that we knew that he really didn't, and didn't think we would invade.

He proved he did by gassing Iran and the Kurds

>11,800 pages
>incomplete

nigga, there was no way anything iraq supplied was gonna be good enough

>Multiple Burgers in this thread unironically believing the Israelis are their greatest allies and attacking those who name the Jew
Why are all the best shabbos goys burgers?

We have a lot of brain dead cucks who honestly believe we invaded Iraq for good reason and it was a good thing for the region, but trust me, most people were opposed and still believe the war was wrong today

To unseat a Baathist dictator and gain more power in the region, we are still at war with the east and our eyes have been ever fixated on Iran and China. This is about power and influence and shall be for eternity.

Loli waifus

>pic related

That was long before the other inspections, of course he had them back then

"Read it again children, the fast way..."
>"kike"
>"hit"
>"steel"
>"plane"
>"must"
"Very good children."

And people wonder why Bush was dumbfounded after witnessing that after learning of the attacks.
> da joos were speaking in tongues through those niglets

>He had nothing.

At the time the entire planet was convinced he had WMDs and he was doing everything he could to convince the world he did

>At the time the entire planet was convinced he had WMDs and he was doing everything he could to convince the world he did

Wrong