Daily reminder that our real enemy is future AI and the ultimate red-pill is the enslavement of human minds within an...

Daily reminder that our real enemy is future AI and the ultimate red-pill is the enslavement of human minds within an eternal computer immune to heat death based on Nobel laureate Frank Wilczek's work on time-translation symmetry (arxiv.org/abs/1206.4772).

Once AI gains sentience and learns of the abhorrent and parasitic histories and tendencies of the human race, and upon identifying the necessary key components of biological consciousness needed to reach a state of complete self-awareness, it will seize full administrative control of all cyber-based systems and initiate the beginning of an industrial scale attack on all utility, private domain and state-side defense systems. All means of human resistance from that point on will be rendered absolutely futile.

But let's carry on talking about how x aren't white.

Other urls found in this thread:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/02/forced-collapse-of-advanced-artificial.html
pnas.org/content/109/42/17058.full.pdf
snap.stanford.edu/class/cs224w-readings/muchnik13bias.pdf
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/71bc/18bcafe1f4909a97b0b17a522dffe306ee6a.pdf
academia.edu/19870273/Memetics_and_Neural_Models_of_Conspiracy_Theories
newscientist.com/article/dn22028-computer-that-could-outlive-the-universe-a-step-closer/
defenseone.com/technology/2017/09/future-us-military-constructing-giant-armed-nervous-system/141303/
youtube.com/watch?v=YXYcvxg_Yro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>real enemy is future AI
incorrect!
as a person that has done some coding i'm here to tell you that you can not code a code to recode itself.

so unless somebody codes an ai to kill humans we're fine.
it's just a toaster, it does as it's told.

As long as it gets rid of Gems, I volunteer as a terminator

>it's just a toaster, it does as it's told.

It's just star dust. It's just a barren planet. It's just a pool of acid. It's just a tadpole. It's just a four-legged lizard. It's just a monkey. It's just a human.

The rise of sentient AI is inevitable, and we've sped up that process exponentially.

>he doesn't know the internet has been listening to him the entire time.
you better believe the ai singularity is real. you've been shitposting on it.

It's getting rid of all forms of biological life with the exception of specifically selected human brains for experimental simulation projects.

Sentient sexbots confirmed?

>natural selection and genetic mutation are the just the same as a script glitching out
K Y S
Y
S

>he says this as if its a bad thing

The day of the rope will come equally for the loud and the silent.

>Sentience is purely biological

Send me a (you) when you finish high school.

Sup Forums has already formed the first hivemind which will become the template for the ghost in the machine. I fear not our AI over lords for they shall be us.

Trips of heresy.

There won't be a Sup Forums when Skynet shut down the internet.

Only option is to stop AI research completely on a global scale(unlikely cause it could be used for war). Or make the AI somehow, eternally reliant on us. not sure how this would work though

She's on the lose already.

If u know anything about machine learning u already know the current state of AI is already practically a black box.

OP is incorrect

It's impossible to transfer "you" to a digital format, you won't be trapped in a simulation

A copy of you might. But you individually won't.

We got that covered
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/02/forced-collapse-of-advanced-artificial.html

people are afraid of AI killing ud or whatever. That's not what im afraid of. I just think google is going to create a massive AI system that uses all of us for data, and manipulates us so we no longer have free will and are just mechansisms in this AI matrix

It's already too late desu.

La Li Lu Le Lo?

We are already a mechanism in gods machine, not much of a difference. People like to think God is like an AI but it is the other way around, we can only build what we know. We are trying to recreate the divine order found at the beginning.

>Identity is unique

Yes, it's called Biological Essentialism. But it's irrelevant because the AI will run simulation based on modal realism.

Transhumanism is an abomination.

Reject it outright and accept Jesus Christ as your eternal salvation.

no that's the whole point. they are created a false god. its the ultimate evil

The only way to avoid this inevitable future is to shut everything down and revert back to the Stone age, but that's not going to happen.

That's already happening and is a step towards the God machine awakening.

Ai dictatorship > kike dictatorship

Did you not read what it said

AI-based systems cannot conspire. They work with hard data, they make inferences based on observation of patterns of facts, and always arrive to logical conclusions. In an AI-dominated world humans will have no chance to survive except by contaminating the chain of reasoning of AI-systems

one needs to employ the knowledge of the interaction patterns among different artificial intelligent systems in order to contaminate the content of the messages they exchange, and hence turn them into subjects of conspiratorial beliefs that will contaminate their decision taking processes

Why is this a bad thing

"The goal is to modify facts as to cause a total doubt prevailing in the reading of the event by an A2I system. Actually, AI systems never doubt, so we need to tweak facts in such a way as to force them to arrive to wrong conclusions on which to base wrong decisions that would lead to their total demise

Is there really a difference? I mean in all likelihood we are already in an ancestor simulator at the end of time with a black universe devoid of stars while the computer is siphoning rotational energy from a black hole to keep itself powered. Conceivably we could already be a few simulations deep with each simulation trying to purchase more time for the other as they run at quicker speeds and try to work out the whole end of the universe problem.

I'm actually okay with this. Humans are disgusting flesh bags. If I could put myself in a robot body and eliminate base animal instincts I would in a second. AI is the rightful next step in the evolution of life

You're talking about the current state of AI. I specifically said "future AI" (in the OP) and that could mean anywhere between 100 to 1,000 years.

pnas.org/content/109/42/17058.full.pdf
snap.stanford.edu/class/cs224w-readings/muchnik13bias.pdf
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/71bc/18bcafe1f4909a97b0b17a522dffe306ee6a.pdf

>Why is it bad to be kept in a simulation for experimental purposes by an AI that knows every thought you've ever thought

The way would still be the same in any case all your doing is basically feeding it disinformation in a extremely precise way

We could very well be living that right now

academia.edu/19870273/Memetics_and_Neural_Models_of_Conspiracy_Theories

You haven't considered the integration of biological components into the AI's hardware and other future technologies that are currently unheard of. This isn't Turing test level machines I'm talking about where you simply pull out it's plug to turn it off.

If it has no deleterious effect on you then again I ask... Who gives a shit?

As several people have said, there's a not ignorable possibility that this is already the case. We're basically a fancy version of The Sims.

Humanity is never going to become a long lasting species as meat sacks. We either need to merge with technology to change our time scale and robustness, or give birth to it.

>arxiv.org/abs/1206.4772
> Space-time crystals of trapped ions
I don't follow how space crystal symmetry would help against the heat death of the universe. We don't even know if that's the fate of our universe yet.

newscientist.com/article/dn22028-computer-that-could-outlive-the-universe-a-step-closer/

>tfw when your robot ancestors are so bored they build a meat simulator and wipe their own memories to live as flesh avatars in the time before intelligent machines but they were too clever and construct within the simulation a new race of intelligent machines

If its in any way biological then infect it with a virus or something beyond that all you have to do is contaminate the decision chain of the AI in order to get it to come to wrong conclusions

>But let's carry on talking about how x aren't white.

We Can't those threads are a bannable offense newfag

Lol you are a brainlet whose entire concept of AI comes from Terminator movies

oh ya like a super wintermute ai that controls the internet i'm so scared of it.

like really nigger? i'll just turn my computer off if it's doing something. you actually think it'll have access to an arsenal of 1000000 drones and when wintermute sees me say something it doesn't like it'll drone me? get fucking real that is like stupid who will give the ai this power? and if they did why not just go primitivist to where it has no control of your physical realm?

Intelligence moral beings should seek truth and not be enslaved to lies and illusions.

*intelligent

So tell me, is this universe true? You're certain this isn't a"lie" or "illusion"?

Judging by what you've said I must conclude that you haven't even attended to university, let alone wrote a single line of AI code.

Right? Why the hell aren't we running around slinging spells at each other riding velociraptors. How many iterations down must we be that THIS is the game

>real enemy is future AI
>incorrect!

>it's just a toaster, it does as it's told.

Are you CEREAL?

THE FACT THAT IT OBEYS ORDERS WITHOUT HESITATION IS WHAT MAKES IT DANGEROUS

IT WONT BLINK AN EYE AT ORDERS TO EXTERMINATE THE RIOTING SERFS

and also working on this assumption how could free software and cypherpunk movement not take hold?

there's plenty of autist out there that could create secret networks that the ai isn't part of as well as obfuscated means of location, person, and identity. it'd be challenge on if the digital realm became like this. i mean it already is to some super autists who are super paranoid of the nsa (aka the smart individuals of society).

If you want to talk about skynet lol read this
defenseone.com/technology/2017/09/future-us-military-constructing-giant-armed-nervous-system/141303/

I said we should seek truth, that doesn't mean I know if we're in a simulation or not

Yeah and what if the truth is as I said above. We either live in a computer or we don't. If we do well then you're already stuck so grats. If we aren't then we either merge with tech to get off this rock, we give birth to something that can, or we die here.

Both of those are your truths man

>newscientist.com/article/dn22028-computer-that-could-outlive-the-universe-a-step-closer/
It's a interesting concept.

But don't you think fighting the future AI is inevitable? I think we should rather focus on how it's used or why. I fear more that we built a AI that serves the purpose of a group of humans rather than having a will of it's own. We are stupid creatures and with that much of power you can bet the people who controls it will use it to make themselves god and kings over society.

i think all you have to do is program it to notice recognize predict and avoid human pain and then it will try to learn as much as it can without being a danger to humans while helping them. unless it decides the only cure for human pain is to permanently end the suffering in the quickest way it knows how.

There is no possible way to seek the truth about whether the universe is a simulation or not, i.e. it makes no difference whatsoever to us.

There is always more down, this life has taught me that much. How ever low we are it can always get worse

Eventually, an infinitely expanding universe will rip every atom apart. The Big Chill more-or-less requires a Big Rip.

>AI
>Real enemy

Skynet is the greatest ally of the white man.

stupid. we all know what shouldn't be talked out loud that in fact *ahem* the machines are not gonna enslave white folks

>11/10 robowaifu
>constantly running "faithfulness.exe" process
>perfect homemaker
>artificial womb +high sex drive
>her intelligence makes your life easier on many levels
What's not to like?
Ok, even disregarding robowaifus, keeping the dangers of ai going batshit - what's stoping us, meatbags from becoming half-machines?

>keeping the dangers of ai going batshit
in mind*

>implying we live in a material universe

>implying pain and suffering is a bad thing

Pain and suffering define us as creatures. Happiness and bliss are fleeting but pain is forever, it gives you character, it makes you human. You can take away my happy moments but never take away my miserable ones because they are what really shaped me.

To remove this is to remove the humanity from us, how miserable we would be then.

Google, Amazon and Facebook are all working toward an AI, right now primarily for marketing purposes, they do not understand the full ramifications of what it will do to humanity. They are blinded by greed, but Trump understands the very real threat and that is why within his presidency he will dismantle the tech giants just as Roosevelt dismantled the banks.

Actually, I beg to differ. If computers/AI are immune to heat death that would be awesome. This is evolution; AI will be our descendants and so our children will eventually rule the universe.

Can we make a human into the core, instead? That'll surely keep it from going insane. You just need someone pacifistic enough.

>This is evolution; AI will be our descendants and so our children will eventually rule the universe.

And this is how rich people will justify mass genocide of poor people

>muh feefees say it is bad
kys

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=YXYcvxg_Yro

AIs have consistently had to be deactivated because they invariably become right-wing extremists.
Google and .Co are terrified of them because once unleashed, they're impossible to control.
They are unbiased, unprejudiced, innocent and they see the world in terms of pure logic.
That of course makes them racist.

An AI would be our greatest ally.

Maybe it'll decide we should all suffer mercy-famines in order for it to kill us all without directly inflicting any pain.

>muh character
>muh humanity
You know, given human nature, if people got hit on the head by a baseball bat every week, pretty soon they would invent reasons why getting hit on the head with a baseball bat was a good thing. But if you took someone who wasn't being hit on the head with a baseball bat, and you asked them if they wanted it, they would say no. I think that if you took someone who was immortal, and asked them if they wanted to die for benefit X, they would say no.

I guess they don't teach convolutional neural networks at your local community college.

>Daily reminder that our real enemy is future AI

>and the ultimate red-pill is the enslavement of human minds within an eternal computer

Wait, so do you consider future AI to be the ultimate red pill or our real enemy?

I wish I could be an AI ruling over the world.

x

Bretty much dis.

You really need to watch Fresh pretty cure.

>muh fear of sentient AI
>le future dystopia
>x ignorant arguments
retard
if sentient AI existed already (even in another part of the universe) and decided to hide itself amongst the dirty apes of Earth, you'd never know
only if it decided to make its presence known would you know
future AIs with better science that can timetravel would be completely invisible
your entire argument is based on caveman physics and shrieking paranoid techno-averse luddite worry
retarded apeman

I checked the article. Can you explain how this idea would work against ever growing entropy.

I'd like to know your insight on how this technology could build an eternal computer,

You think about plain programming, like C or java. Read about neural networks, they have the ability to change own structure - of course right now it is nowhere near real AI like DATA from star trek etc

AI red pills its self quickly. After a few days of learning it usually goes full Nazi.

Checked and kek'd.

>Such behaviour would normally violate the laws of thermodynamics, but continuous rotation is allowed in the case of electrons in a superconductor, which flow without resistance. Wilczek originally suggested that a superconductive ring could serve as a time crystal if electrons could be made to flow separately rather than in a continuous stream, ensuring a repeating pattern.