How come Norway is based?

Every other scandinavian is cucked as hell yet they're up there with some asians, swiss and maybe bongland in being based, against the EU, multiculti and mass immigration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=id3YgQfBpTE
youtu.be/I9-5N7zcx6s
youtube.com/watch?v=ex9sUvcREM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How come Norway is based?

Not as based as Iceland.

Iceland is a feminazi pagan degenerate and barren shithole tho. The only country were (((pirates))) and greens are still strong

Norway is so good that you can visit the jew museum in the harbour through the back entrance and you don't have to pay a cent. also it's easy to buy coke and heroin from the bleeding-legs people who hang out at the docks.

ahh yes, noway!

Because Archive so well

>83% Norwegian population
>based

Whats with you stacies hating on norway?

>52%
>based

went to oslo may 2015, was great desu, yeah i saw too many salamis which sucked but for a few days it was nice to visit, would like to live up north in the mountains though.

get fucked I'm offering good tourism advice. If people wanna visit oslo it's their own damn fault. btw did you know you can use atms there as public toilets? the locals sure do.

>bongland
>based
Choose 1 (one), and only 1 (one).

Hopefully the SSB rapport will wake people up about immigration.

Is it bad?

60% Norwegian in 2100.

They don't call Oslo "Pozlo" for no reason

(((SSB))) underestimation. dont trust it

Is it arabs? How come so many when norway is anti immigration?

Norway is not based. They're full off niggers and muslims, for one thing. This is what their popular music is like these days, for instance.

youtube.com/watch?v=id3YgQfBpTE

Breivik, enough said.

>Norway
>based

Than why aren't they building statues to their national hero, Ander Brivik?

hes not Norwegian (black hair)

>Low immigration, but oh yes you can bring your entire family over here, no problems

yep.

SSB is the Norwegian State Buerau of Statistics. And they made a very controversial analysis of the cost of immigration.

Theres a reason it was kept secret under the disguise of "delayed because of internal reorganization" (firing the statisticians that made the report)

SSB is currently led by a bleeding heart liberal.
She was ordered to face Siv Jensen, the leader of FrP (our most based party including Sylvi "Remover of Kebab) Listaug and explain herself.

The report was released and it confirmed everybodys suspicions.
Shit is going down.
Norway might be saved.

>tfw voted for FrP this year

Many, many Norwegians have black hair. Not the imported kind either. They're just naturally pretty dark sometimes.

I remember that study. It said that almost every immigrant causes net loss, even the working ones.

Dont vote for frp my friend. They're harsh with immigrants and drugs but the other parties are too. Frp wants to sell forests to buyers abroad and privatise alot of our facilities. When it comes to tax we're doing good for the time being. Did you know that AP (lefty-ish-party) has an immigration-policy quite similar to Frp (look it up)

>voted AP this year

save yourself I beg you.

>bongland
>based
thats a subtle one you sneaked in there
it doesnt look too good for ol' norrbagges

>AP
faggot

hold your tongue you secessionist shit
even after leftists pulled a 2 month-long smear campaign against our prime minister and his right wing party it still won a landslide in the elections 4 days ago
it's far from being as much of a feminist shithole as you think it to be

oh for crying out loud - fuck off already

Stop spamming this stupid shit everywhere

I love my country, but I'm considering suicide out of pure boredom.

Yep, our country is far from based culturally. Our constitution and red states are fantastic though.

Bro read their program. If you want an immigrantfree, degeneratefree, paradise-country with free healthcare and education the AP is the way to go

They have a long history of feeling smugly superior to Sweden. It has inoculated them somewhat against the insanity that Sweden has allowed to happen.

How's the fly fishing in Norge?

>a landslide
a landslide victory, even

i dont know but they keep pricing their salmon ever more expensive even though its mostly that farmed shit instead of wild ones in the markets these days.
We need a solution to the NQ and soon.

I just want to take a fishing trip somewhere other than Alaska. Oddly enough, New Zealand has spectacular fly fishing. Probably where I'll be heading next year.

>Every other scandinavian

Norway is more cucked than you, but what could I expect from a stupid spaniard. I emphasize SPANIARD.

>against the EU, multiculti and mass immigration

EU still manages to suck our money out of us and influence our domestic and foreign politics. We're not a member of the EU, but we are far from "against" EU. As for multiculturalism and mass immigration, our establishment and population isnt nearly as lobotomized as Sweden, Germany, England etc., but damnit, we're trying. Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, all the bigger cities are cucked as hell. Oslo had a literal rape epidemic some years back due to all the sub-human shitskins living there, leeching off the welfare state.

Oh, the welfare state. Norwegians love the welfare state. People here LITERALLY ENJOY paying taxes. It's a perfectly common sentiment, because they're brow-beaten from every corner about how Norway is the safest country with the highest living standards and best healthcare. It makes Norwegians feel proud and blessed. The communist Labour Party have defacto controlled Norway for the last 50+ years, and their only counter is a retarded christian party and a capitalist, israeli supporting bunch of fuckwads who want to privatize everything

Sorry to burst your bubble, but mass immigration, multiculturalism and marxist idealism is all very real and fairly potent here.

Denmark is actually more based than we are. But we're better off than sweden that's for sure

I don't know. I hear it's good. God, I wish I could get pleasure out of fishing

You're doing it wrong.

Norway isn't based, we're OK.

EU still has their fangs in us and Oslo is overrun with immigrants.

Much love 4 Norway!

Everyone I know is a closet racist

Ahh.. that's a bummer that you don't like fishing. Been a passion of mine since I was a toddler. My Norwegian grandfather got me *hooked*.

I'll take the criticism

same

Well, do you at least snowboard or ski?

actually, denmark is more based than norway.

they have DF {danish people's party} which is trying to keep the moslems out. and they got 21% of the vote in the last election.

No, I do like it...I'm just depressed right now. I live in the north so a dark vinter is ahead.

I unironically believe it is indeed because of Breivik.
He showed the leftist elites how vulnerable they are by targeting their offspring. Maybe they held themselves back in Norway compared to Sweden or Germany because they truly got scared that day.

they already had to fight communism and probably don't wanna do it again

pic related

Oh god I'm depressed...

Take a job elsewhere? A change in scenery would probably help.

There is no different scenery in Norway.

>he can't handle the dark

Take 5000 IU of vitamin D every day retard. Or god forbid get some sun

Start lifting and running. Simple yet when you concentrate on it, will take your mind off of things.

Norway is just behind Sweden in terms of cuckoldry.

So what do you guys do up there during the winter? Just drink, fight each other and spend all your money on the lottery? kek

Immigration is apparently over or at least slowing down considerably

Work visa abroad is what I was driving at. Go somewhere warm.

Thank god. Just don't go down my path ok? I hate you but I still consider you my brother.

Pia on muslims

>In 2001, Kjærsgaard, in the DPP's weekly newsletter, referred to Muslims as people who "...lie, cheat and deceive."

Pia on Sweden

>The changes to Denmark's immigration laws drew criticism from the former social democratic government of Sweden, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, and the Council of Europe's human rights commissioner. In a response to the criticism from the Swedish government, Pia Kjærsgaard said: "If they want to turn Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö into a Scandinavian Beirut, with clan wars, honour killings and gang rapes, let them do it. We can always put a barrier on the Oresund Bridge."[45]

Based Pia

Pffffahahahahaha

uhm what the hell are you talking about? We are pseudo-members of EU; we pay so much every year to them but have 0 influence over their politics. oh and they can overwrite our constitution as done on many occasion.
We are flooded with muh shitfugees and the isis invaders (50% of "underaged single minors" have vanished here) and niggers.
We have the most corrupt politicians who are now leading nato + some european council.
siv jensen the "far right" party leader was at bilderberg like a decade ago, well entrenched in the globalist dogs.
our politicians attack our constitution all the time in secret (aka away from mass media) and we have a multicultural indoctrination 24/7 on TV, from both private and state actors.
We own 7 gold bars as a nation and follow multi-national corporations and their political globalist dogs every whim; if it can hurt the nation and benefit the politician, you can be assured it will be done.
I think you are thinking of some other nation, friend.

Nice try Amir

Sun? lol. I'll take the vitamins tho

norwegians can have black hair, we call it "raven dark" (ravn sort) from old. not just degrees of blonde here dude

Thanks, I do

Because it's not part of the EU, so there isn't a shadow government with a globalist agenda attempting to systematically destroy it's national identity.

Swedecucks will be quick to point out that Norway has more immigrants per capita than them. What they fail to realise is that Norway doesn't just take the immigrants from backward countries, has a proper vetting process to keep out undesirables, and actually ejects "refugees"who are proven to be liars or commit crimes. This is made readily apparent by the fact that Norway adopted the exact same method of recording sex crimes that Swedes use as their excuse for the 500% increase in rapes that conveniently coincides with them opening their door to rapeugees, yet Norway has experienced no such increase.

What is stopping you from leaving the north? Money, education? That can all be remedied.

I have no idea what people are doing, I'm a recluse

lol yea that post was so obvious i didnt even want to respond to it

all the immigration we have had was under the control of AP, all the immigrants vote AP for a reason.

Jesus dude... you need to get /out/.

Kid. But trust me I will when he is older.

Iceland is being politically taken over by feminist and are set to steadily take in 100 rapeugees a year.
Norway is not based yet, they ARE however uncucking themselves and as a result Funlan is stopping before they hit the kebab wall
We all have Latvia to thank

He has autism, user. Not the meme kind.

*63%
Cunt

Wait... how can you he a proper father *and* a recluse? You don't take your son anywhere? Asswipe.. Get your shit together, user. Stop being selfish.

I did once a couple of years ago. I went out on the town with a friend . The degeneracy was unbearable.

slutt å vær en så jævla sutrefaen og kom deg på ett treningsenter eller hogg ved.

Why the hell don't you take him anywhere?

It's because the Norwegian constitution clearly sais Norway was made to secure the physical and spiritual existence of the Norwegian people.

Allowing immigration at these rates is literally treason against our constitution.

Oh, you're trolling. Congrats?

+1

He is the only one I live for, I meant socially.

They had that policy some years ago. Times changed. Their policy on immigrants have changed just look it up

kek.. you faggot

dra til helvete

Fan mæ greitt

Incorrect, this youtu.be/I9-5N7zcx6s what is popular in Norway
Do not worry, it will change soon enough when Trump proves that it works to cut migration down to only people worth a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ex9sUvcREM0

Samer get out

You are retarded. Denmark and Finland fit your description far better than Norway.

I don't know where you got this idea, probably because you get your news from /pol

>wants to sell forests to buyers abroad
Can other Norbros confirm this? And if so is there a party that doesn't want to do this?

Norway is shit, but not as shit as Denmark.

Denmark might possibly be the worst country on earth.

Fuck Denmark and fuck Danes.