New Poster?

This new poster will destroy the mainstream and the left.how? When the mainstream will see these posters all over the country they will have no choose to report on it and turn their backs on group's like blm and antifa this will also destroy their images. Also this will make more Whites take the red pill seeing groups like blm are turning their backs on them. You maybe asking how are these posters better than it's okay to be white one? These are posters are RISK FREE if anyone sees you posting these up and they start asking questions you can just tell them you are with black lives matter. I hope all of you my fellow anons will support my poster and hang them up with me.

Fuck off, this poster sucks. Obvious false flag and it will be linked back here. You're retarded.

>no choose to report on it
1. it's "choice".
2. we already have militant black panther groups that openly call for extermination of all whites and nobody reports on it.

therefore your plan is shit, commie.

Too obvious, this is hey rabbi whatçha doin tier shit even normies don't believe.

REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE AGGRESSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE BAIT BECAUSE DOING SO COMPLETELY DESTROYS OUR CAMPAIGN OF SENSIBLE NON AGGRESSION

STICK TO ORIGINAL PLAN, PERSIST AND ENDURE

WE MLK JR NOW
WE GANDHI NOW

IGNORE DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL

If you want to false flag a better poster would just be "IT'S NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE"

That way it seems like a direct counter that some SJW would make

obviously falseflagging you idiot. you new soros shills are just awful. stleast the correct the record shills were funny or clever sometimes. pathetic

Pls no bully

>they will have no choose to report on it
You don’t understand the media at all

>Kill all humans
Did Bender go berserk already?

Retarded idea, will get picked up on immediately, and is no better than the Rabbi and his doin's.

Are you sure you're not a leftist Reddit faggot trying to spread awful ideas on Sup Forums? That's be a shame

for the millionth time - NO! The design is perfect as it is.

get rid of the hash tag and replace it with #opposefascism or #democrats2018

Will be marked as a cowardly false flag made by white nationalists and hinder the whole operation.

Same as the negro burning a church and spray painting anti-black, pro-Trumbpft stuff.

they beat you to it, cia niggers. nice try.

This is an official statement from Sup Forums
Sup Forums will not make false-flags
This thread does not represent Sup Forums's official views and values
This thread was created by a non/pol/ member, possibly by a media representative

Thank you for your time
-Sup Forums manager

no

This is retarded. How hard is it to just say "it's okay to be white"?

Absolutely retarded

A false flag campaign makes sense down the road but it has to be more subtle.

If you post something like this out in the open online you wont fool anyone. "It's okay to be white" is very effective. Just stick to that.

Non Whites would support this and not consider it racist.

This is better. Way better than the CIAlt-Right poster.

this is gay a fuck. lose the hashtag faggot

This is really getting dumber and dumber.
Now every single Sup Forumstarded newfag wants to launch their own version of this meme.

i think it's a bit extreme. It's ok to be white is much better

>This thread does not represent Sup Forums's official views and values
Don't listen to the CIAlt-Right. Sup Forums approves of this thread.

>It's ok to be white is much better
Nice try CIAlt-Right.

Black Lives is telling you

>>>>>>>/leftypol/

Fuck you, OP. This is a terrible idea

>hey gais i has new idea
>ids just liek the orig idea
>except gay af
>watch dis
KILL ALL WHITES

fucking shills are everywhere.

It's okay to be white. Sage.

Here's mine

is it?

jesus christ you shills really aren't worth the lint in your bosses pockets

Top fucking

guys if you want and have a plan you can go to leftypol and shill so they start posting this but never mention it in here again

OMFG here come the low IQ fags trying to be clever. There needs to be an IQ test before entering Sup Forums

Less than 110 and you GTFO!

Fuck off shill.

Let's kill them.

This is a stupid idea.

Fuck off buzzfeed nigger

We see you shillin'

we hatin'

Oh god, you aren't pretending to be retarded.

KILL THE NIGGERS

Top kek

Fuck off, false flags are for Jews.

hey, rabbi

Interesting tactic, but I would focus more on exposing Jewish hegemony than silly grabs for attention like this one.

Mass-produced posters which say things like "despite making up only 2% of the population, Jews control 60% of the media. Smash Jewish privilege" Or "Jews make up only 2% of the US population yet make up 40% of the 1%. Smash Jewish privilege"

Bonus points if it uses an infographic like pic related.

>niggers and jews are racist against whites
hey it's great to finally see this out in the open with no apology
REMEMBER anytime a person has a problem with you being white it's called RACISM.

I don't like the idea of engaging in
>hey watcha doin rabbi
tactics.
We have the truth on our side so is better to BTFO anti-whites with that. I say stick to the original and keep posting it.

Good point, but Jews can just flip that around and say "yes goy, all racism is bad!" and continue flooding white countries with non-whites unimpeded.

You must get whites aware of Jewish influences and their ultimate goal, as well as showing the negative effects of "civic nationalism".

This.

This. I like the general idea, but it is too obvious in it's current form. The Media would claim that such posters where "created by the right to unjustly frame the political left for racism which it doesn't condone". And even if we know that many of the Left actually share the sentiment displayed on that poster (unlike the countless false flags of Lefties who instigate hate crime to frame 'evil whites') and see it as something completely acceptable, most of our Normies do not know that and will be easily swayed onto the Left's side.

Just make it something like
"IT'S NOT RIGHT TO BE WHITE"
with
#YESALLWHITES
#MAKEWHITESPAY

no its wont this is "kill all whites" postesr make you no different from shlomo and ahkmed. A positive posters about whites being demonized demonizes the race baiters. They dont want positive views of white people. Silencing pro white ideas outs them as anti white. This guy sounds like a shill to the tenth degree

STICK TO THE PLAN.

Not only is your idea counter-productive, it's making me suspect it to be an antifa counter-psyop.

The effect is dependent on the posters message having no agenda but stating the bleedin' obvious - it only works if they throw a shitfit over NOTHING.

Oh, and if you post this in the UK you will get investigated and maybe arrested for 'hate speech' - jealous of the US constitution personally

>Wanting to silence race baiters.

Leftist race baiters are our best recruitment tools, ya dingus.

Many right-wingers are selfish apaths who just want comfort and will only attack if provoked into action.

If they can't be bothered to fight, then they must at least be made pliable/agreeable to our end-goal of an ethnostate.

Spreading awareness of the negative effects of white genocide/Jewish oligarchy in the west is a great way to accomplish this.

nice try scholomo

KILL ALL NIGGERS