Wagecuck thread

What the fuck is the problem with these people?

>8 years of college
>no job that gives health insurance

What the fuck did he go for? Great he’s got no debt cause he worked through the best years of his life, but for what?

At least hes fighting with everything he has.

My dad acts like that. They (for some retarded reason) want to live that way. I have no clue why.

College was well marketed to my generation. The irony of college is that with all that expensive book learnin, they don't really teach you "how" to be successful. That is something that everyone learns on their own, or they deal with the fact that they never figured it out like this dude in the OP

This

BTW my father is a lying, stupid, arrogant, brazen, pious, hypocritical, shitstain that dripped off of the crack of his dads ass. He deserves to have molten metal splashed into his face.

>former Marine
>worked 70 hours a week to pay for college
This guy must be retarded or got dishonorably discharged, because that's exactly what the GI bill is for, to make sure you don't have to work in college.

>former marine didn't have the GI bill
dishonorably discharged for sure

Its the American dream to put that work in and own the result without some piece of shit commies trying to take it away.

That man owns himself and his life.

>I am the 53%
like pottery

What if hes paying for housing or a family or something else. Paying your way through school isnt just the education costs.

Pretty sure former military also get free health insurance.

no they do not.

t.former navy

Hard work builds a sense of accomplishment and is it's own reward. Give it a try and you'll understand why your father doesn't like the person you are right now.

>I work really hard
>Let me tell you ALLLL about it!

only if you retire
t. retired army with free (~$500/year) health care for the family

>muh communism

>i am the 53%

t.literally every single person you will talk to in your life

yes we do, former army and chairforce here. the GI bill also gives you about $1,400 a month of cash to subsidize your living expenses.

>I am the 53%

Of white people in the USA?

I haven't gotten any free healthcare, and BAH is depending on where you live.

g
GI bill pays out "housing allowance" which is enough to paying for housing and living costs

$500 per year is not free you dumb amerifat.

>What if hes paying for housing or a family or something else
Yeah, you also get a check every month that you're enrolled in school for all of that. It's not a ridiculous amount, but it's definitely enough that you could live on it if you're single, or maybe work a part-time job if you have kids.

This is some slave morality shit. Hurr I'm proud of being a fucking peasant at the bottom of he social hierarchy! Why let me signal just how proud I am by posting my retarded face on the internet!

Why can't these people shut the fuck up about how they worked hard and achieved fucking nothing but no they have to make their failure into a virtue

Jewish/Corporate brainwashing. I am also convinced they have a genetic componant that makes them have none of the "inner fire" that allows people top stand up for themselves. They are like submissive soulless robots that literally cannot understand the concept of hope and as a such are eternally submissive to those in power.

Soulless robots, they get exterminated during the day of the rope.

Formerly, the way to establish social status was through career, and it was treated as a given that you would have to work hard to reach the top of the ladder. This is why in Western society, hard work is thought to be a masculine trait. But why people still think this is the case with the level of immigration and feminism (more or less half the population entering the workforce just for the sake of it) is beyond me.

trumpcucks enjoy suffering so that others can benefit. it's what cucks do.

Wrong. It depends on where you live. Right now for my area I could collect 2100 a month not including my $752 kicker I started with.

But I'm saving it for my first kid because I'm already set making good money.

At least conservatives are content with their shitty, factory working, empty lives. Must feel like an accomplishment to go home to your trailer park wife and drink your budpiss in front on a tv. What a fucking life lmao

so you didnt see combat? i was a cavalry scout and i did so now i have healthcare for life and a small payment of cash every month forever.

>8 years of work to PAY for college
Read much?

how can you make money without wage cucking Sup Forums? I hate my job too but see no real way out. I hate this country and the way they pretend there's something noble about 'hard work', as if that isn't the biggest bullshit story ever told.

There's no fucking virtue in wage slavery. Everybody that does it hates it and deludes themselves. Its probably the biggest cause of cancer in the world.

There's also the fact that college used to act as a filter to find smart people.
When only the top 15% of the population can get into college, your B.A. lets employers know that you're in the top 15%.
When half the country is going to college, you need a B.S. and Masters in a STEM field to show you're in the top 15%.

More people going to college waters down the value of the degrees, making it harder to pay off the loans after the fact.

>The irony of college is that with all that expensive book learnin, they don't really teach you "how" to be successful.
There is no irony here; that's not what colleges are supposed to teach.

>N A V Y
>ever seeing combat
c'mon now guy. also no I did not get disability, nor do I get any kind of free healthcare. I was only in for 4 years.

>work when you're young so you can have a good life as an adult

Or

>run around screeching about white privilege and how the government should pay for college and then get thrown in jail for being a nutjob

Hmmm

>But why people still think this is the case
Why people even care about these social perceptions is beyond me. If slicing off my dick or running my tongue through a cheese grater was seen as manly and well-treated I still wouldn't do it.

Protestant work ethic. People take pride in their work, in saving and eventually moving up in society.

well the smart people go marines or army and a combat arms job. that way you benefit for life.

These threads are designed to undermine the last untouchable conservative pillar.

It's Taboo in the current climate to defame the Military, so it's the last bastion of nationalism that the commies can't touch. This kind of shit is the shills playing on Sup Forums and it's need to be contrarian to try and erode that pillar.

99% of the Military is based as fuck. Some army fags and chair force malingerers are shit but don't give them what they want.

I'm 22 and never worked an hour in my life. No debt but hardly any monies
I'm thinking about just learning a trade
Is this the patrician route? Might go military to get experience for it, I dunno. My problem is just getting an initial apprenticeship

From my own experience, it's simply a matter of social hierarchy. Normies desperately want to be accepted by everyone, so they keep climbing the ladder anyway they can. We have a few people where I work who make their own freestyle rap. Others spend their life on social media. The managers are defined by their ability to force others into doing shit they don't want to do. All this may sound unrelated, but it's all interlinked. They only do all of these things to fit in. It's pathetic.

>you benefit for life
>all 22 years of it until you get shot by a mudslime

He is saving (money) and thus bettering the world, how is that bad?

>didn't WENT FULL marine AND RECEIVE early pension + healthcare
>didn't get a promotion as corporal or sergeant and get the benefits
Regular cuck soldier that pussied out after 2-3 tours.
Working at MCDs with and never had time to study for his non STEM cancer degree.
Grunt in the army, grunt out of the army.

but i only did 4 years in the army and now im sitting at home in my PC out of the army benefitting for life. where does the 22 years thing come from?

mmm i dont know annon, maybe and just maybe, working hard to suport afailure of a son like you that spend his day shitposting from his parents basement about how they are retarded for not being a fucking failure in life makes them happy. Kill your self.

oh look, someone who would call Euros Europoors.

Sup Forumsacks are "red"pilled for race but absolutly blue pilled for fucking economy and the system.

They always ALWAYS see the fault in the individual not in the system itself.
Show them the graphs how productivity is steadily rising since the 50s but some how the wages are rising minimaly for the last 40 years and are stagnant for the last 15

Show them the graphs how pathetic the numbers of people are that live from their wages month for month without spending anything for retiremnt.
>LOL THEIR OWN FAULT XD
is the answer of the stupid Sup Forumsack.

Show them the fact how much the work enviroment has changed from people getting jobs everywhere 70-40 years ago to having the need to have atleast 1 Master degree with 3+ year experience.
And the biggest joke is companies still cry about the lacking loyalaty in workers! Tey still cry that the wages are too high despite shitting out revenue higher and higher every year.
Where does the money go? Not to the employees it always go to the share holders
The Sup Forumstard will now shout:
>HAHA JUST BUY SHARES THAN
The problem is living is too expensive too buy yourself some fucking shit on the stock market.

Capitalism in his current form is flawed and saying otehrwise is playing jewish advocat

What a worthless fucking drone.

That's the life style for a low IQ normie loser. When you develop a GOD-Brain you're not able to live unless you can think and develop yourself. Ask him what he's good at and it'll be nothing. He has zero skills or personality or desire. That's the picture of a drone. I am one of the BEST artists, BEST strategists (I'm godlike at anything i do: board games tactics, combat etc.), and one of the STRONGEST people you could meet bc i develop my mind and body. I can't stand brain dead normies like mike fucking rowe

>implying anyone gives a fuck about stem

Must have a shitty education and standard of living. I work 1 job, get 2 weeks paid every year, with a day added every year, get near $2k XMAS bonuses, and I never stepped foot in college OR the military.

Don't have any respect for people who act like that. Its like they enjoy being slaves and peasants. Okay, if you want to live your life that way fine. But it is stupid and definitely not virtuous, slaves have no virtue.

>I am the 53%
There's no way this is real.

pretending like you fully understand the system and have some form of solution is the real bluepill

acknowledging that it's incredibly vast and complex and each component is trapped by the others? That's the redpill, and that's why it's not discussed. It's pointless.

Are you seriously implying the problem is because this guy isn't a lazy faggot? My hat is off to him. Dude actually has work ethic, and is part of the reason this country exists. I literally wish one of you would shove a picture of something like in my face in real life. I'd slap you so hard you could only suck dick for a week to get your protein.

You cheeky fucker.

Lmao this is a meme
>Go to school for 2 year degree
>Get a job with full benefits that are cheap as dirt
>Job pays enough for me to support a family

>I don't respect people who work hard and don't complain and blame all their problems on others

Who do you respect then?

Yeah I know desu, you're right on the dollar with this. I only play along insofar as the cost-benefit calculation makes it worth because even though sometimes it isn't (as in the case of wasting your entire existence on something stupid just so people will think "oh that's nice and laudible"), being looked at in a positive light by society does help and does infer benefits. I.e. you can get away with more shit, your opinions and advice will be taken more seriously and so on.

I just don't see it being the case with people who slave away at menial jobs and blow their cash like financially illiterate gits, get kids at an early age and fuck up any chance at a reasonable life. Though, we know early childbirth is correlated with low IQ so they probably don't know any better.

>They only do all of these things to fit in. It's pathetic.
True that. Beyond what I just mentioned above, it also comes in the form of day-to-day actions like virtue signalling and so on.

Seriously though, if I was in the US I'd probably just learn a trade and make my money that way. Maybe a STEM-field at best. Scholarships are another option ofc, I hear a lot of them go unclaimed because people don't even bother trying for them.

Marines are actually the most irritating in my expierience.
>HURRRR I WUZ UH MUHRHEEN!
>SEMPER FUH DEVIL
>BAD STUFF AINT EVAR SPOSED TO HAPPEN CUZ I WUZ UH MUHRHEEN
>OHHRAH DEVIL YOU TRACKIN? IM JUST NATURALLY BETTER THAN YOU
>EVERYTHING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE WILL BE EASY AND TURN OUT FINE CUZ I NEVER WENT 7 DAYS WITHOUT A HAIRCUT!

I was an 0331 machinegunner, 2 combat tours back to back. About as marine as you can get, and I fuckin HATE other marines.

Airforce and navy tend to adjust the best back to civvie life, army is so so. Marines just drink themselves degenerate then commit suicide whilst bitching that gunny lied about how life on the outside is supposed to be easy.

Unofficial motto for life after service for marines ought to be "first to be hired, first to be fired."

>former Marine
>has to work 2 jobs to get through college
sounds fucking fishy

Right now, I'm just working a maccies job. Got about ten grand saved up. Soon I'm going to get a van, convert it into a home and go on a road trip around the states with some friends who have the same idea. Fuck owning a house or getting married in this economy. (((They've))) fucked us over for good, so may as well enjoy life while I can rather than working to an ever-increasing retirement age to enjoy my "golden years".

>Show them the graphs how pathetic the numbers of people are that live from their wages month for month without spending anything for retiremnt.
>LOL THEIR OWN FAULT XD
If someone can't be a minimalist or get a better job then it is their fault
> to having the need to have atleast 1 Master degree with 3+ year experience.
so you Have no idea what the military and trade school is
pic related is you

youd think this would be common sense.
saturate the market with college graduates > decrease the value of a college degree.

if you want to start out in afield making 70k plus you have to have family connections or a phd

Dude. Dont do the van life thing. You will have a horrible time and waste your money.

By week two after showering at shitty truck stops and waking up to a drunk hobo trying to crawl into your van for the 4th time you will just feel like you wasted your money and want to go home.

>I haven't had 4 consecutive days off in over 4 years
O'ER THE LAAAAAND OF THE FREEEEEEE

If we lived in a respectable society he would be a respectable man. Unfortunately he is just a gullible goy.

Christcucks told them they're bad people because they don't have malaria and aren't starving

I get 3 weeks paid vacation a year plus 10 sick days, full health coverage and $25 an hour for 40 hours a week with 2 days off garunteed, plus overtime at time and a half when I gotta work past that.

All I did was show up at a police department with my cert from the state law enforcement consortium saying I passed thier easy as shit exams and said I was former military and I had the job.

Self-employed people. This is my dream.

And it has always been the real western ideal. The founders for example were gentleman farmers. Even peasants back in the day owned their own farms and could provide for themselves. They worked hard, but for themselves and their family. The yeomen in anglo culture.

>I don't have health insurance
why does Obama want to fine this lad?

>or a phd
Plenty of PhDs working 10 years of postdocs and/or multiple part time teaching jobs with low pay and no benefits

Speaking from experience? I've talked to a few people who have done it, they don't seem to have that problem.

Bragging about getting a gov job...

If we deported niggers and spics we could cut 90% of you

Exactly this. Government regulation fucks any and all self-employment in this country, but the U.S. was built for it.

Problem is that banks dont really give buisiness loans to regular people anymore. Plus licensing, insurance, and permits and all that shit mean cost of going into buisiness is much much higher than just matierial startup costs.

I tried to get a gun manufacturing company started up with $200,000 me and my wife raised flipping a house we inherited. Turns out the equipment, site rental, and matierial costs were achieveable but after we would have gotten done with all the legal shit it woulda cost like $450,000 and the banks all wanted us to already be millionaires before theyd give us a dime.

They probably concealed those issues because they dont want to admit that they wasted tons of money on the poor man's equivalent of going to india for a year to "find themself" like all the trustie-brats do.

I have had several friends all try to live the van life. The part nobody talks about is that by definition you become homeless, and end up having to deal with a good amount of the same problems homeless people do.

You sound pretty butthurt. Heres a picture of my kittens to soothe your prolapse.

>child support

seriously that has to be it

>former marine
>no HI
fake af

fucking kek. i feel ya bro
almost all boomers are like that though

Lol he thinks he's precious and I should value he's being.
You should blame your parents for the poor upbringing and misplaced values.

I'm a dropout with a trade for God sakes and have less to complain about my well being than this man. But then again, he might pay someone to change his brake pads. What a cuck.

Shit, that sucks. As a consolation I know somebody who runs a handloading business out of his barn. You bring him shells and he reloads them with a price about 80% of what they cost new. May want to look into this if you live in an area with a lot of shooters. He lives 2 blocks off a range so people usually drop them off casings on the way home and pick the reloaded bullets up on their way to the range.

jews

>53%
>about half
>half the people don't like wageslavery
>half the people are sated wagecucks
>wagecucks defend (((them)))
>wagecucks stupid enough to shill retarded point with "muh 53%"
holy shit

>former Marine
>College degree

He must have been a retard that got a worthless liberal arts degree.

I get that, user, I really do. I think the weakness of younger generations is largely due to having shit role models that we can't respect. Maybe your dad has some good values, but for the wrong reasons. Maybe he's too much of a deluded asshole that even if he's right on occasion, you have trouble siding with him.

It's important for us to recognize the important values that older generations had, but were taken advantage of by the Jew. They're hard workers and disciplined, but for despicable people/companies that turn them into virtue signalling wage slaves. We're (typically) weak willed bitchboy NEETs because we've never recognized any structures worth working hard for.

The wagecucks and the NEETs are at odds with one another because they see two different truths, pulling their value systems in two opposite directions. We need to see the value in hard work and dedication while recognizing that very few employers deserve it.

When you become a valuable asset as an employee, you gain the ability to vote which company sees success. Wagecucks vote for the Jew, NEETs recognize him but cannot vote against him.

Well I invented my own rifle and thought I could sell it but govt regulation and legal horse shit means you basically already have to be a millionaire to begin manufacturing anything.

never moving out of moms basement?

non participation is a vote against the jew

if wage cucks stopped cucking to kikes
their system would collapse

but it is hopeless because even most white goyims are too stupid and jew indoctrinated with muh buybull muh TV.hollywood or muh jew sports and now they are the minority and non whites are the majority

>capitalism is globalism. Globalism is the natural evolution of capitalism.
>globalism is actively destroying national identities, the family, workers rights and civil rights. It is the reason behind mass immigration. It is the reason why the white race is being destroyed.
>but I'm ok with it. Whining is for pussies. Dog bless.

they do this because they're used to it, and recognizing that ANYTHING needs to change is actually more difficult than just living a shitty life and being fine with it

He'll have a midlife crisis and buy a fucking Harley or something, I guarantee it.

They know something is wrong and seek validation.
A man should only work for himself

Sucking dick is actually pretty strenuous on the mouth, so you're not slapping very hard.