Brit/pol/: Interest Rates edition

>Williamson named as new defence secretary
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41844320

>Two charged over soldier training deaths
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-41842550

>Brexit supporting students who get abuse on campus
bbc.co.uk/news/av/education-41837205/brexit-supporting-students-getting-abuse-on-campus

>Bank of England raise interest rate by 0.5%
theguardian.com/business/live/2017/nov/02/bank-of-england-interest-rate-decision-mark-carney-pound-ftse-business-live

>Judge hears Lee Rigby's murderer is a 'charismatic' prisoner who has 'converted inmates to Islam' as he launches £25,000 action against prison officers 'who knocked out his teeth while restraining him'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5035517/Lee-Rigby-murderer-launches-25-000-court-case-against-MoJ.html

>David Davis concedes financial exit deal will probably favour EU
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/31/david-davis-concedes-brexit-financial-deal-will-probably-favour-eu

>MI6 doesn't trust Boris Johnson enough to share information with him, claims report
rt.com/uk/408544-mi6-boris-johnson-secret/

>Banks prepare for Brexit job losses
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41803604

>Balfour at 100: Should Britain celebrate or apologize for its colonial legacy in Palestine?
rt.com/uk/408427-balfour-declaration-israel-palestine/
Links copied and pasted from britpol.org/links/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNYLvd-QUrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YBQmV2zZK5o
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-41833970
youtube.com/watch?v=JvPfgPCjydA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
belfercenter.org/publication/strategic-engineered-migration-weapon-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>MI6 doesn't trust Boris Johnson enough to share information with him, claims report

STATE OF BRITPOL

Why is this general the worst for having rude ignorers who don't reply

4th for comfy Varg

I lived in london for a while and this is honestly the entire city minus some historical buildings

Got one better

fair enough with interest rates but when are we getting the tyson fury edition?

youtube.com/watch?v=fNYLvd-QUrQ

fuck peter hitchens he's an autistic moralfag

S-Sorry Senpai

Fuck (((western union))). Biggest jew going.

Heh.

SHALL

HEllo

>nearly all the grenfell survivors who lost family are arab men
Imagine a race that produces men who abandon their wife and kids in a fucking fire.

Heineken is shit thqh. Worst tasting lager out there.

>There are people in this country are worried their houses repossessed because the interest rate increased .25%

Who's to blame here, the banks for lending irresponsibly, or the faggots who took the mortgages ?

Buckfast desu
youtube.com/watch?v=YBQmV2zZK5o

think im gonna get fired lads

>the government pretends to pay us
>we pretend to work

>Anglo girls
How will we fix the Anglo-Celtic women?

why lad

Thought this was satire at first.

Not all heros wear capes

*heroes

>heroes

I'm on a zero hour and havent had a shift for 10 days, not sure if this is normal.

At first i didnt care because i didnt wanna work that work but now im getting worried.
probably gonna give them a ring in a min

subhumans the picture

>One minister tells me ‘She is so weak she has let Williamson appoint himself-this is appalling’

STATE of Laura (((Kuenssberg)))

Why the fuck would he leave chief whip to go to defence in this way for? Fallon only had a few more years left in him.

Stalin and Lenin are basically two of the few people I truly admire.

>Single Mother
>Expect me to date

>2 jews

No Homo but Stalin looks pretty sexy in that photo

Nazis lost.

Redpill me on zero hours?

>Be responsible for the death of millions of Europeans
>Help inspire modern day cunt communists
>admirable
No.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-41833970

He looks like a cartoon from the 1920s. Most women do not actually want him.

jfc that's so accurate to my hometown it's actually kind of depressing

>Be responsible for the death of millions of Europeans
So were capitalists.

You a pole?

>RFO
>German NatSoc
Alfred Rosenberg picked up the Swastika from Russian Imperial money and Nationalist symbols. He was born and studied in the Russian Empire
Those subhumans are hated from Warsaw to Moscow. Speaking about losing

>Councillors unanimously agreed to buy two properties in the Lerwick area, in order to allow two refugee families to move.
>A total of £160,000 will be set aside for each property purchase, and a full-time translator will be employed, along with an extra housing support worker.

>Shetland to resettle Syrian refugees

WHY
THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE LOGISTICAL SENSE
STATE of the SNP and independent councillors

These men are unironically heroes. History will some day recognise them as such, though of course bourgeois historians exaggerate their missteps.

And my brother and his family can't even get on the housing list, what a joke lol

>the virgin jealous shitpost

t. virgin and pic related

t.

It's to target the comfyness of rural communities

Yeah, the self of entitlement you see with those is rather astonishing. On the other hand you can always use a single mother as a part of your hoe rotation, and maybe she might end up having a cute brother that you can bone
To spread the subhuman genetics obviously. A mongrel yourself you naturally fail to see how your kind is being used as a biological weapon on native Europeans

Jonathan Bowden desu yo

I wana fly
Making rainbows in the sky
Find a star where love never dies
And live forever in the sky

youtube.com/watch?v=JvPfgPCjydA

>to be honest yo

That would bring more people over to our side wouldn't it?

>David Dimbleby presents topical debate from Kilmarnock. On the panel are Conservative MEP Daniel Hannan, former leader of the Scottish Labour Party Kezia Dugdale MSP, SNP minister for social security Jeane Freeman MSP, writer and political commentator Owen Jones, and The Economist's senior editor Anne McElvoy.

>THANKS VERY MUCH!

>Daniel Hannan
>OUR ANCESTORS DEFEATED HITLER'S GERMANY FOR FREE MARKET GLOBALISM
Kill me senpai.

seems balanced

As a centrist I have no strong feelings towards brexit one way or another.

>whataboutism

Typical

Not an argument bud xx

Open Tory Jihad 2: The SEX Edition

When you get a job you get a contract which tells you your days and hours.

etc you will work 6.00 Until 5 every day mon to fri.

Zero hours are completely random hours and days you will get sent in advance and usually very flexible with cancelling shifts and picking up extra ones etc.

They're controversial because you get a benefit claiming mum of 5 trying to support her family on 2 random shifts a week instead of getting a adult job, not a student orientated one.

No i'm White English

Stalin, Lenin, and Mao were kind, compassionate men who are unfairly smeared by bourgeois swine.

The improved the lives of those under their rules immensely.

LMAO

it’s fucking hilarious how everyone who ever does something bad to Germans gets even worse condition

Daniel Hannan is the definition of a civic "euphoric free marketeers" who hates economic nationalism aka statism

t. Jeremy Corbyn

Thanks senpai

I support Corbyn but only because I know he's a Marxist. If he had no history I'd likely oppose him as a class collaborationist bourgeois SocDem.

Seriously though, the soviet republics were pretty good places to live.

reminder not to give it you's

>people respond to the commie's obvious bait

Both Russia and the United States helped beat the Germans and we became super powers. The U.S. has a Mexican problem but the black population is actually declining.

@147633110
Do you like Sonic the Hedgehog comrade?

>Councillor charged with attempted murder after woman suffers head injuries
Douglas Laing(tory councillor), 67, of Chudleigh has been charged with attempted murder

Not much of a national effect, but that's potentially 1/2 seats going to the Lib Dems at the next election.

The next election's going to be the weirdest one to date

Arguing which Christian denomination is best is like arguing which Hogwarts house is best, it's all silly made-up shit regardless

Sup Forums is the most easily trolled board on the site tbf

lol at you moron. happy every time subhuman American solider dies or terrorist act in your nation happens

>Occupy Germany to this day
>Force turks into Germany en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
>Cause wars in the middle east and direct refugees into Europe belfercenter.org/publication/strategic-engineered-migration-weapon-war
>take in Marxist Frankfurt School and send them back to Germany to kickstart communist student revolts of 1968 who march through institutions and turn Germany into leftist shithole
>Jewish US-networks control media and government, lobby for mass immigration and anti-racism
>Call said country you destroy "cucks"

it looks like low effort rory bremner boris johnson impersonation

Why are Tories still pushing this brexit knowing full well it will be a disaster? It is like captains on the Titanic deliberately steering for an Iceberg.

Fucking idiots, I just want some to grow a backbone and pull the plug on this coalition and reverse brexit.

>Muslim convert security guard who tried to commit 'suicide by rape' in the hope his victim would take revenge and kill him is jailed for 30 months
howling

>'suicide by rape'

>but the black population is actually declining.
HOW MANY TIMES
The black US population is declining ONLY because the mixed population is growing exponentially.

What are the best/worst cities in the UK?

>Esther McVey is deputy chief whip
So this is the power of having a pussy?
How long until Kwasi BLACKS her path?

> CAN'T _____ THE SPIDER

It's quite funny how the euphoria meme bullied so many of you pussies into being Christian LARPers

state

state

Can’t they hire actually racially aware folks to work in prisons? Not like there is a guardian journalist to stream 24/7 what happens within the walls
niggers in fact are decling, most “mixed” are hapa subhumans and half spics
Christians are just pathetic brainlents. Visit any church and you’ll see a bunch of sad scumbags with shitty genetics and lack of personal taste in clothing

You didn't even coming close to providing an argument I could argue against

>Eurasians don’t deserve violent death
I think not

Who /shoplifts/ here?