Bisexual and Gay ONLY

Would you support the creation of a gay and bisexual only orientation-based state?

ITT people who haven't heard of the Vatican City.

Sounds like fun to be honest. Picture a czechia-sized state full of us - it's going to be easy to control politically and it would bring many tourists.

yes please, you faggots would die out within a generation.

No.
All fucking fags must fucking hang.

literally retarded.
if everyone in that nation is gay, then how does your population grow? it would last for max 50 years until all the fags died.

Did you even read the post? It's not purely gay/lesbian, it also allows for bisexuals.

Gays are pedophiles and mentally ill subhumans.

Zinger!

still retarded.

Just met a "lesbian woman" who is busy divorcing her wife because she just met some guy that makes her giney tingle.

These people are obviously insane. Normally functioning faggots are almost non-existent

Bisexuals only have bisexual babies do they?
Are you admitting the way to create a fag is to diddle a kiddie?

fpbp

Do bi and gay have enough population to establish a working state?

No it's not. Commit kys asap.

We have one in England. Its called Brighton.

No never. I'm a bi female and I cannot stand to be around most of the lgbt community, a lot of them are too obnoxious and thick.

trap nation when

No but gay marrige should be legal

To be fair one of my clients is a big 6'4" fag. In the company the chief secretary type (I don't I don't even know Johns job title but I'm paid to know, so my bad) is a pretty boy type who is his boyfriend.
They live in a big old mansion called (local town name)-Hall and if you didn't know that they are gay you would think they were uber laddish Batman and Robins.
They function, one is a self made multi millionaire with diverse business interests that he handles himself, hands on, and I like them both. Top lads but as gay as pink polyester suit.

We shall call it "OPland"

AIDSland

Thats because you havent seen the orgies. Or their mental health documents.

Get rid of the cross banner user

I'm all for leaving fags alone to do as they please but no, gay marriage is an obnoxious piss take.

sure!
I'm not coming with you twats, but it'll be hilarious to watch fall apart

They did have a lot of gay friends staying after a party one night. I realised it was prolly an orgy because apart from those two non of the other fags were in couples. You're eerily correct there.
>Get rid of cross
Jesus hung with prostitutes and tax collectors. I don't ever go along to get along, my views are what I see as right and wrong and I always espouse them.

Killed it m8

tits or fuck off sheila

sure, but the lack of social cohesion and general self destruction would lead to a quick demise.

That will last a generation. Good plan faggots.