"Women" at it again

whdh.com/news/woman-gets-20-boyfriends-to-buy-20-iphones-then-sells-them-for-a-house/

>>There are plenty of ways to save money before purchasing a home, but one Chinese woman used the most unique method yet: She had 20 boyfriends buy 20 iPhones, which she promptly sold to buy a home.
>>According to BBC, a woman, whom Chinese media named “Xiaoli,” asked 20 of her boyfriends to buy her an iPhone 7. After receiving the phones, she sold all of them to a recycling site for 120,000 Chinese yuan.
>>Xiaoli used all of the money to put a down deposit on a house in the countryside, BBC reported.
>>“Proud Qiaoba,” a person who wrote about the story on a Chinese blogging site, said, “Everyone in the office is talking about this now. Who knows what her boyfriends think now this news has become public.”

How can we stop the "woman" menace?!

Beta retards who don't marry young btfo

It sounds like she has life figured out. Maybe she is a little sociopathic but hey,, most Chinese are.

One time I bought a girl a bunch of clothes and then she didn't have sex with me, she told me I was too nice and she loved me as a friend. At least I have friends that are girls though.

easy.
teach your daughters that feminism is bad, and keep them away from public schools?

She had better hope none of them are triad.
Pls be triad pls be triad

What kind of house can you get for the cost of 20 second hand iphones?

inb4 2 post by ID
sage

By not being a pathetic beta male roastie-enabler.

Dude what's wrong with you?
Don't shittalk her just because she is a woman

She out-played them like a damn fiddle - and they can do nothing about it.
You should appreciate, not condemn, women like her.

It’s definitely a smart move but also a really disgusting thing to do

Actually pretty clever. Props to her for making use of betamales and naive faggots.

Haha that's smart. I see nothing wrong with suckers being separated from their money,

Can't be mad at that. She played a bunch of dumb beta orbiters and profited

electronics?

>high heels
>lingerie
>butt plug
>dinner
>plane ticket (to accompany you, coach)

buying anything else for a slut is retarded

Makes me think of those faggots on Sup Forums that give money to women they know online who turn out to be men.

Take your pick and fuck off.

This is in China where even if you aren't, millions of other men are thanks to the huge male-female ratio fuckup cause by the one child policy.

This. Jews got the crazies, asians got the psychos

You can easily get a 90% loan with decent credit.
20 iphones sold, probably $14000
$140000 house can be decent in some areas
Not bad for slingin that punani with 20 betas

Pls go now.

Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

Honestly if I were a cute grill Id do exactly the same, and then pay the rest of my mortgage by streaming LoL with a bit of cleavage showing.

What's wrong?
"Mah evil wamen" - did you expect me to say that?

>>Screencap this pol, because when I get arrested for shit-posting, this is the post they'll fling around the media against me!
Women like that are future rape-factories, fuck this cunt and every cunt like her. I would rape her myself and stream it from twenty different angles with her lovely new phones.

Entreprenuer at work.
Cannot hate on her for taking advantage of men that are idiots.

How can it be so hard to just not be beta?