WTF Mexico?

Serious. This shit is right over the border. Perhaps its time to have a little chat with the Mexican government and encourage them to fix this shit...now. I say we double the wall.

MORELIA, Michoacan — One of the Mexican cartels fighting for control of this state escalated their terrorist activities by dismembering innocent victims and roasting their body-parts to leverage local support. Such tactics are becoming a part of everyday life in this state while officials continue to minimize regional safety concerns.This week, members of the Nueva Familia Michoacana Cartel carried out a series of gory executions in the rural areas between Apatzingan and La Ruana. Operatives kidnapped 11 victims from which the remains of only three were recovered. The victims were not rival cartel members–only local residents who refused to support the Nueva Familia Michoacana. Cartel gunmen severed the heads from their bodies and then cut various body-parts off. The cartel placed some of the human remains on a grill and cooked them.Cartel members took photographs of their atrocities and then disseminated them to local residents to instill terror. The message was that those who did not support the cartel would meet a similar fate.Cartel members used knives to scrawl the letters “LNFM” in the torsos of their victims and dropped some body parts in the surrounding areas.The actions displayed by the Nueva Familia Michoacana come at a time when they are fighting with local cells from Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generacion for control of Michoacan. The southern Mexican state is home to the port city of Lazaro Cardenas, which grants drug cartels access to the Pacific Ocean. The region is also considered to be a lucrative drug production area.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hemisphere_Institute_for_Security_Cooperation
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty standard cartel behavior, cityboy

Mexico has hardcore drug gangs

UMA DELICIA

Looks like we found Obama's fast and furious guns.

I never understood the reason why they mutilate bodies and shit. Dead is dead. Carving illegible shit into their bodies is just retarded. Plus, one bullet takes a lot less effort to kill someone than a fuckton of cuts with a machete.

Big if true

>ywn get to torture random spics for fun whilst the government does nothing

Nothing new OP
The killing were up to par with the hight of the IRaq war but the media ignores it.
Media is really good at hiding information

they're bored and angry

you do this shit to one poor sod to put the fear of god into the rest of the villagers
>terrorism 101

The Mexican government doesn't have authority in several parts of Mexico.

I was a paramedic in the centeal valley ca for a long time. Very high amount oof illegals and the cartel is inmervated throught the centeal valley corridor. I saw decapitations, executions, gang rape victims, etc.... and it would rarely get covered by the media. 3rd world crime right here on US soil. The border needs to become the 38th parallel.

Its is to spread fear. They are not trying to make them deader.

>I never understood the reason why they mutilate bodies and shit.
Race matter even in the underworld.
Spic gangs are join by fear to consequences rather than code or loyalty like other pure race gangs

These persons still alive when they are mutilated.

That is old,very, we get killings every fucking day

>implying that mexican intellectuals understand the concept of death

>Shit hits the fan.
>Gangs run the streets, segregated by race.
>Hispanic and Latino gangs busy being creative, carving up their victims' bodies trying to strike fear into each other.
>Along comes the fourth Reich, putting bullets in everyone and moving on while they bicker amongst themselves as to who's "spoopier".

The cartels are the government in some parts of Mexico. And our own corrupt elements of the DEA help them.

Perhaps stop giving millions of dollars and military grade weapons to guerilla criminals on our territory? I would like to talk about that

Basically where the far left governs the police don't do anything because it will be "police repression".

Fucking leftists ruining the fucking country.

Last president (pic related) was fucking based killing all the criminals, but then the fucking left start crying "muh feewings", "they are killing good people".

This was because the left had some business with the narcos in michoacan.

Then they choose a center-left president who hide his head like a fucking ostrich.

They keep the mestizo mongrels in control. They're necessary, although without them we wouldn't have as much of an influx of illegal immigrants as we do now. Makes you think what's worst; opportunistic migrants or potential left wing commie uprising (Mexico has been a hot bed for anti-establishment / communist organizations for a couple of decades now, and it's flaring up all over again with the government making students disappear and such...they also threaten to war ISIS in SA and Central A.)

Yup, that is another point.

Basically #thanksobama

>But there are so many Mexicans that the fourth Reich is destroyed in a week, now every white man is a slave, every white child is dead and every white woman is rape by Mexican.

I was one too. What do you do with the bodies? Collect them and bag them?

Mexico is a dysfunctional country.

looks taste.

Doing heinous/gore shit like this is done as a form of guerrilla warfare in order to scare the civilian population and law enforcement

Guess who popularized this trend?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas
Shit like this wasn't commonplace at all until they showed up in 2006-onwards

Guess who trained these faggots?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hemisphere_Institute_for_Security_Cooperation

My Mom used to drive through Mexico for years and years. About 5 to 8 years ago she started talking about the cartel violence and dead bodies on the side of the road. I didn't believe her. Told her that PBS newshour had assured me it wasn't so bad. Shoulda listened. This behavior is instilled in these ppl at a genetic level. I was anger from inside out but they all thought I was being RAAAYZIST. Only reason they didn't say anything is bcuz I'm literally a big guy. If there were 20 and they were drink and I was alone? I'd get chopped up too. Get a ccw anons.

>and it's flaring up all over again with the government making students disappear and such..

Those delincuents weren't students, they basically stole buses and loot commerces to aid "their cause".

It is basically to create a communist goverment.

So, one of the stole bus was loaded with drugs, and their leaders knew, but they wanted to have some martirs for "their cause".

So the narcos stoped and killed them.

Also, this happened in a conty with leftist goverment, and in a state with leftist goverment.

Wow, with that intelligence I wonder why you are not working for NASA at this moment.

>Outrun
>Hope is lost
>What's that?
>Call in choppers with loudspeakers blasting satanic chants in Latin.
>Immediately, half the Mexiarmy begins clutching prayer beads and lighting military issue Jesus candles as civilians run away in fear.
>Mow down targets to even the field.
>becausephysicalwoundsheal.jpg

>the country used to have 300% less violence 10+ years ago before the war on drugs/cartels
>muh genetics
Kill yourself

This is why we need Cartel to keep you apes down and from spreading your filthy ideology lmao. Godspeed Zeta / Nor / Sur

>doesn’t understand the concept of intimidation
>refuses to understand it, as well.

I laugh at you citycucks who are the most prominent voices of a “whites only” nation. As if the dying, retarded breed should be making the negotiations to begin with.

Fuck off Ahmed stop posting this in every threat you goat fucking retard

Build the wall and throw liberals over it. Mexico is fine as it is.

It's not just the left that does it, I've seen plenty of right wing retards here claiming it's done out of muh Aztec heritage reasons, muh genes, and other stupid stormfaggot shit, while they ignore on purpose the tons of money involved in that business.

I spent some time as an Advanced EMT back in the day. Have seen some graphic shit, but nothing like this.

I had a very interesting conversation with a guy years ago who, at the time, was the president of the largest Texaco distributorship in North America. Even way back then he told me to keep an eye on the cartels and their relationships with terrorists. He said cartels need to know how to control people and terrorists need to know how to smuggle. He told me to watch for the evil alliance between the two groups, who would then flood our southern border as partners. I'll be damned if he wasn't dead on.

We are all brown, fat, smelly manlets with moustaches who only wear sombreros and ponchos. We drink tequila all day while shouting "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Yeppa!" when we are not sleeping in the shade of a cactus or beheading one another.

Our cities are all this small dirty dusty unpaved shitholes in the middle of enormous sepia deserts, with donkeys being our only means of transportation and also our sex toys, were the only green thing that exist are gigantic weed and cocaine plantations. We survive only eating burritos, nachos and tacos made of spicy beans that provokes the nastiest diarrea.

After a few years, we all jump over the border to have dozens of kids and live off of the welfare payed with the taxes of the poor tormented white Americans, while, at the same time, we steal their jobs and increase inflation. We then rape their women, and corrupt their innocent kids with our evil drugs.

Good luck. Mexico is happy with the status quo of the poor being "motivated" to GTFO, go be our problem and once in America stay loyal to Mexico by buying Mexican brands for everything to make the Mexican rich even richer.

I understand intimidation, this doesn't do it for me. I'm not afraid of death anymore.
We're all pink on the inside, user. People who are educated know this.

>But not matter what happen, the white rice can't avoid the Extinction.

Delicia.

Spic-o-lantern

>I'm not afraid of death
then you've lost your greatest survival instinct

>I'll be damned if he wasn't dead on
Cartels don't work with terrorists, retard. They'd get fucked overnight by the government of Mexico and the US, their motivations are purely monetary but they're not stupid enough to ally with someone as hated as terrorists in the countries where they serve their clients.

You're replying to stale pasta from a larper fag who makes up shit on the spot to manipulate retards like you.

We don't want fucking liberals here, we had enough with the fucking mexican liberals.

Defending the narco and shit.

Interesting, I never knew that about that case.
It explains a lot.

>This shit is right over the border. Perhaps its time to have a little chat with the Mexican government and encourage them to fix this shit

the spic goverment rather send them to america

There is a plan to make mexico whiter.

It consists in making the brown and poor people to join or be killed by the cartel or jump the border.

Thanks murica for helping us on that.

Trump needs to tell them
>Fix your shit or we'll fix it for you.

As the White population dwindles worldwide this will become more and more common, just like terrorist attacks, the narco beheadings will soon stop being just a Mexican problem.

Western democracy is incompatible with racially-inferior low-IQ genetic stock.

And where does your vast amount of knowledge on this topic come from then?

Nah, we dont do that anymore. Just a sheet over the body. If they were dead secondary to trauma or had obvious signs of death we called out the coroner or just left them with law enforcement.

>He believes in the US mass media.

Can you please let me know why on hell would the narcos want to have links with the sandniggers?

They only care about the money that will be paid for sending drugs to the narcos and dealers in your country so your uncle can get high?

They have basic mentallity, they only want money to have recent model pickups, money to spend in women, and weapons.

But it is spilling over in the US.

I live in the cradle of narcos in the north.

If cartels were cozy with terrorists you'd see a shitload of evidence surrounding cartel cooperation with terrorists on many business fronts

At most you can find human smugglers loosely/not even associated with cartels moving people from the ME who may or may not be terrorists.

If the US govt had evidence of extensive cooperation, they'd shill it day and night

It's curious how you automatically believe this shit just because some retard told you something, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

>however, that last statement is false if they're brown enough

Kys

>so many mexican
Dude, it would only take one tank battalion and one air force wing.
We could kill every fucking spic and not lose one soldier.
The question is, is it worth spending the $$$?
Until the cartels start killing real people instead of spics, I'd say no, not worth it.

Mexicans are violent, brutish sub-humans.

I absolutely despise them. If you live around large amounts of them where they are not pressured by white societal norms/cultures you get too see the true nature of the spic.

Utterly sub-human. Violence is the only language they will ever understand. Whites need to stop being cucks and fight back.

Hahaha, in his country they will believe anything the media says if you add the word "terrorists".

I see. The only thing comparable we have is when someone is killing himself by being splattered by a train. The only thing you can do then is collect what's left if nobody else is injured.

You forgot that these are the same people who, a few hundred years ago, were pulling hearts out of live people and displaying it for all to see.

I had a buddy, about 8 years ago who went USBP and said they would find muzzie prayer rugs along the border. He also stated that in large groups a few people, although brown skinned, with mustache, soccer shirt, and belt buckle, could not speak spanish but instead spoke arabic/farsi. Said it was a common occurrence. Thats what people dont get the Cartels only care about money, theyll smuggle who ever and what ever over and will kill whoever. I firmly belive the border needs to be militarized

He didn't say it was a large scale agreement. The dude was connected in big, big ways. He did say the terrorist factions that had linked up did so for one purpose, to get into the US and to learn how to disguise things. In exchange, they taught the Narcos how to terrorize and control people through terror. Granted, I don't live there - fucking glad I don't - and don't have any firsthand knowledge, but what he said made a lot of sense to me.

>Mexicans are violent, brutish sub-humans.
>I absolutely despise them. If you live around large amounts of them where they are not pressured by white societal norms/cultures you get too see the true nature of the spic.
>Utterly sub-human. Violence is the only language they will ever understand.

I say the same, kek.

>Whites need to stop being cucks and fight back.

Ha! Good joke.

Hmm never made sopa with this kind of monkey

Yeah that is always a mess... a yardsale of body parts.

Pretty sure cartels don't need to learn how to terrorize/control people since they learned from the CIA and Zetas at the start of the cartel/drug war in 2006.

Terrorists aren't stupid or lacking in resources to learn how to smuggle shit, either, they're more resourceful than cartels are.

You've made a very stupid post based on you being impressed by some faggot who might as well be larping.

I bet you believe alex Jones 'sources' from high levels of the government too

Never change Aztekstan

There is not any single piece of evidence supporting that (even a crappy pic), I live in the north of mexico and I have never heard or see something so bizarre like that.

Most "middle-eastern-ish" people we had here are the indians that come to work in IT.

They just want to work and improve their lives and do the jobs that Americans aren't willing to do.

t. dysfunctional mexican

Muhh CIA radicalized the innocent cartels. Lol you guys had literal satanists cooking up college students brains in a cauldron for narco protection in the 80s. Fucking spics always blaming the US for their own savagery

MAKE MEXICO NEW SPAIN AGAIN

Haha do you morons really believe this? The spirit that lives inside of the white race is the spirit that created the world. ALL of you fucking mongrel races ride on the back of our success, on the back of western civilization, and if you seriously think that that most powerful human spirit and drive that conquered the entire world, created the most powerful nation and military, and continues to push mankind further and further into the future will simply lay down and die beneath an influx of smelly, illiterate farmhand beaners, you're exceptionally delusional.

>Muhh CIA radicalized the innocent cartels.
It's well documented, the people who started the militarization of cartels and guerrilla shit were los zetas, and they were trained by the CIA in the school of the Americas exactly for this kind of shit.

The war started around 2006, coincidentally that's on the same timeline when they started stocking up on arms, fast & furious started, AND there was the rise in violence by 300%

>we dindunuffin, it was le brown low IQ people who are too stupid to even remotely organize and pose a significant threat

>Lol you guys had literal satanists cooking up college students brains in a cauldron for narco protection in the 80s. Fucking spics always blaming the US for their own savagery
There have always been weirdos in that line of business, but nowhere near the scale or intensity that happened after 2006, not even close by any measure.

>Jew inhaling laughing gas

Except that's exactly what's happening you blind subhuman mongrel

>Aren't willing to do
Americans aren't willing to do those jobs because the pay is criminally unfair and destroys the entire system by reducing wages everywhere. It's called not being a slave, something that you beaners know nothing about.

They are sadistic and use it for intimidation. Pic related, screenshot of a video of a guy with his face peeled off, both hands cut off and screaming at the top of his lungs while they cut his throat slowly with a box cutter while listening to Sweet Child of Mine.

You're a nearsighted idiot. The greatest nations are always infiltrated by third-world shitters. Even if the impossible happens and the west "collapses," the spirit will never be broken. We'll either retake this nation or simply go somewhere else. Shit, we may even go into space and leave all of you fucking animals to eat each other while we colonize the solar system and bring western civilization and the eternal light of human creation to other planets.

You understand nothing of history, humanity, and least of all the power of the west. But hey, that's because you're a
>subhuman mongel
I suppose, hahahaha

Being afraid and being motivated are two different things. I embrace death knowing that it could come at any moment, however it is still something to avoid if possible.
90's horror film plots that could be avoided by using common sense and/or a well placed .45acp round is not something to be afraid of to me.
You have to be in control of your emotions in the face of something frightening, otherwise your emotions are in control of you. This is why stupid people lose fights.

Cocaine (druglords never do their own shit, only young hitmen with 0 IQ)

Link related
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

link? for science.

I've seen it. It is disturbing, but kinda pointless to me. The video proves to me that it's just a routine way to stay alive in a barbaric country where they practice those acts. Kinda like listening to music while you're working at your day job.
It's both messed up and understandable at the same time.

Its funny how the media will cover isis and isis executions get left on youtube for weeks, and yet nobody dares utter a word about the mexican cartels.

Coming to Murca soon thanks to rising spic population. The only consolation is that they will eventually go to war with niggers and wipe them out.

>Said by the guy whose grandparents killed and dismembered thousands of people.

Second from the top would make a good album cover.

But seriously, just another reason for the wall

my fucking sides

Oh my god, someone please shop masks from Mad Max onto these people!

I can now see why people want unchecked immigration from Mexico.

Mexicans kill mexicans
Time to blame the gringos carnal

thanks Kraut, love you

Wow so all stereotypes are true, thanks user.