HAPPENING!!! DONNA BRAZILE REVEALS HILLARY RIGGED DEMOCRATIC PARTY

CLAIMS HILLARY HAD COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE DNC, THAT DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ ALLOWED HER CAMPAIGN TO RUN AND MAKE DECISIONS FOR THE PARTY, AND THE DNC WAS IN DEBT TO THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN FROM DAY FUCKING ONE

TIME TO DRIVE ANOTHER WEDGE IN BETWEEN THE DEMOCRATS, BERNIE WAS CHEATED!
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/donna-braziles-curious-account-of-the-2016-election/544778/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.

“That was the deal that Robby struck with Debbie,” he explained, referring to campaign manager Robby Mook. “It was to sustain the DNC. We sent the party nearly $20 million from September until the convention, and more to prepare for the election.”

About time they eat eachother

All of that was revealed in the DNC Fraud lawsuit.
DNC said they could pick nominee without even having a vote.
They allowed the vote so people would feel like they were part of the process.
Then, after the DNC admitted that, the judge dismissed the lawsuit, saying no laws broken.
Political party can do whatever it wants.
Brazile is now free to brag about all the cheating with zero chance of repercussions or consequences.

Bernie was in on it. Controlled opposition to get the left wing to vote for Clinton.

Thought I saw recently that there is email proof Bernie was paid off to throw it..

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER THE FUCK UP

They're going to have to redo the election!
There is still a change for Bernie!

I hope she has a stroke.

Anddddddddd nothing will happen.

TLDR

>Obummer left DNC in deep debt, -$25 million
>Shillary campaign propped up DNC, in return she gained full control in 2015, before she had even won the nomination
>The Hillary Victory Fund was a fundraising committee set up to fundraise for the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and 32 state Democratic committees
>Due to FEC laws, you're only allowed to donate $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign, but limits are much higher for state parties and a party's national nominee
>Clinton did some shady shit: she took the $2,700, as well as the $10,000 allowed to each of the 32 member state ($320,000), and the $33,000 allowed to the DNC, "moved" it into the states, then funneled it back directly to the DNC, which she had full control of
>This fucked the 32 states, who now did not have the money to fund their state elections
>In the end, the states kept less 0.5% of the $82 million that had been raised by the Hillary Victory Fund

Basically, corruption and money laundering.

praise kek

no so fast goyim, it (((doesn't add up.)))
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/donna-braziles-curious-account-of-the-2016-election/544778/

That’s all fine and dandy, guys, but does anyone care, honestly? And by that I mean the normal people?
No.

Hillary could burn down a hundred orphanages and I could care less. I want to see Trump impeached, imprisoned, and shot by a firing squad.

This.
Look guys, this is all fine and dandy infowars tier shit but Russia hacked Pokemon Go.

THE FAT LADY IS SINGING!!!!

Literally nothing

You are retarded

>demoshills on suicide watch

Mother of God.

>cheated

Nay, the money was redistributed to those with a larger need :^)

Traitors must be culled.

You thought you saw....

Not to be that guy, but didn't we all know this when it happened? I've noticed an awful lot lately shit we talked about over a year ago is just now getting attention again

lol Sup Forums will push this narrative endlessly to keep bernie supporters here who jumped sides for trump from memeing if bernie decides to run in 2020

The BIG bombshell is that Bernie bought a couple of big houses with his dirty pay off money right after dropping out.

Seems to me he was in on the rigging from the start. He's a fucking fraud.

the house meme needs to die.

he/his family were obviously threatened in some way and being the person he is went along with it for their safety.

>the left begins eating itself from the inside out

proof? genuinely interested

>LOCK HER UP
>O
>C
>K

>H
>E
>R

>U
>P

Any articles or proof supporting that?

Him just going along with being cheated is proof enough.

Either he's principled or a cuck. Can't be both

Seems like they are shuting down the hashtag, i cant load it.

#4 on Twitter

desu I think he's just a cuck—which is exactly why I bailed on voting for him in primaries at last second (he let those BLM hoes take his mic, then a few weeks later supported his faggot antifa wrecking trump's rally).

but cuck doesn't mean he was "in on it".

inB4 Seth Rich got turned by the russians and unironically got murkd for trying to expose this

Yeah, really sleepy anyways, gonna go to bed, guys. You should go get some shuteye too, nothing really happening at this point

So how's VOX going to spin this?
>No, Hillary does not control the DNC
While ignoring the financial flow of things, or
>Yes, Hillary does control the DNC and this is a good thing!

Jesus dude. It just hit the afternoon.
Damn shills don't even know what time it is over here.

Youd be in jail.

Why is this a "happening"? We already know she did this, and there's nothing technically "illegal" about it, it's just shitty.

Two cents

>Bernie was in on it. Controlled opposition to get the left wing to vote for Clinton.
Once he became a contender on the field, once Hillshit started losing numbers to him, she bought off the Jew in him. He colluded with all of them.

(((You))). (((You))).

So much hate.

may as well wipe the smirk off his face, there's no jailtime in shillary's future, but working with a foreign govt to undermine american democracy on the other hand...

>working with a foreign govt to undermine american democracy
Oh, like Hillary was caught doing redhanded this week? Trust me Trump will put her in prison make sure of that.

>believing trump/russia nonsense
come on dude, seriously this shit is so old and fake and gay it's not even funny to pretend to believe it anymoer

>politico
Archive clickbait [x], fake and biased [x] "news"

Obama left the DNC broke, Hilliary, supplied it with HER cash. Then told the DNC to ask her who to give HER money too. I don't see a problem.

IT WHAT HER MONEY TO DO WITH AS SHE WANTED

Donna waited until the book deal money to clear her conscience?

WOW, what other dems can we throw some money at?

but Democrats still won't learn the simple truth

if you take their money, you have to take their shit

Sup Forums doesn't need to push a narrative, Bernie would be a disaster for the West, not just America. You see the UK, Germany and Sweden now? Future USA if the Dems ever win again.

>Obama BLACKED the DNC

THEN

FUCKING HELL THAT MEANS HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN DIRECTLY MADE THE PAYMENTS THAT LEAD TO THE FAKE RUSSIAN DOSSIER

THAT MEANS MY FUCKING DONATIONS TO BERNIE WENT RIGHT INTO HER BLACK HOLE OF A FUCKING CAMPAIGN FUND

AND PODESTA WAS HER FUCKING CAMPAIGN MANAGR

MY GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING MONEY WAS TOUCHED BY THAT SLIMY PEDOPHILE NIGGER IM SO FUCKING ANGRY WHEN THE SHIT DOES EVERY ONE OF THEIR SKULLS EXPLODE THESE EVIL FUCKING SCUM SUCKING LEECHES

MAD
MAD!!!!!
MAAAAAADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

NO REFUNDS

>Inb4 Shill team 6 arrives hot on the LZ

But it is tru lol he never even denied it

This has to be the funniest happening since the Big Long Don won the race, honestly

You need to catch up.

BUMP

JESUS FUCK!