Nordic Comparison. I visited in every Nordic country last year and this is what i would say

Nordic Comparison. I visited in every Nordic country last year and this is what i would say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yH-YsPakQtM
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797611421206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>charisma: 2
>marks off for poor attitude

just how brown are you?

i have no idea what you're saying.

Any Nordic that can chime in?

I'm saying you didn't get invited to Finland. Of course they're going have a piss-poor attitude towards you.

They didn't though? Charisma =/= attitude

Show your flag.

>swedish strength that low

m8 sweden was a major power in europe for centuries

that guy is a complete nigger
would get beat in most places here
>fin.jpg

>Finland
>Nordic
Fuck off you ruskie-mongol half-breed

There are white people in sweden?

show your flag, amerimutt

retard, finland is nordic, but not scandinavian

Feelsgood to be the masterrace.

>Denmark
>charisma 2
Denmark is one of the most normalfag country in the world.
Sweden should also have higher charisma.

Finland has the best army, we have the best technology.

Norway and Denmark are lazy oil niggers.

sweden has a domestic defence industry, richer historical heritage, best diplomatic connection, highest level of cultural influence, best athletes, most advanced army, biggest army reserve, highest level of innovation, and a GDP growth rate that is higher than that of the other nordic nations combined

sorry hun, but all other nordic countries are basically just anschlussbait

shouldnt iceland be there with 10 STR? 10 CHA?

>highest level of cultural influence
wouldn't that be the norwegians since the entirety of scandinavia was settled by the Norsemen?

You can thank Capitan Sweden for their purity being preserved.

Gripen a cute.

>ruskie-mongol half-breed
>thinks its something bad

>norway finesse 9

Not sure what you mean by finesse. But it def shouldn't be that high no matter what. Norway is the country on that list with the worst farming possibilities and the harshest living conditions (pre-industrial) so vit should be up there with the others. Maybe not anymore who knows I dont know everyone.

the norsemen lived in southern sweden, denmark, and southern norway, but the largest settlements were in denmark and sweden

norwegians are not any more or less norsemen that danes or sweden

TRUE and HONEST comparison.

Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Charisma: 10
Finesse: 10
Vitality: 10
youtube.com/watch?v=yH-YsPakQtM

>Sweden
can't research Heresy or Faith

>Norway
start with -1 villager, +200 gold

>Denmark
animal butchers work 25% faster

>Finland
can build on ice, but houses only support 1 population

nice 2006 meme DO WANT lol know what I mean?

I'm going to Trosmo for work next month,
Any tips nordbros?
>inb4 bring a jacket

>implying that intelligent people care about what brainlets have to say about them
Intelligent people are above it all and don't give a fucking about being called racist, Sweden obviously isn't that intelligent.

we invented alot of things

Every """"""racist"""""" country that has gotten shit on for being """"""racist"""""" says hello

Norwegian burger had a chuckle, seems very accurate to me.

name 10 without shilling for a beer or a toy company

Skyrim Belongs To The Nords!!

Don't come. I was born here and haven't spoken with the Norwegians for 15 years other than simple commands. They're like the Swedes with their simpleminded hivemind. They can be categorized into two types: the jallajalla and the american cargo cult, with great overlap. In either case, there is no soul.

i can confirm

Dylann Roof had an IQ of 125, Anders Breivik had an IQ of 136, Adolf Hitler had an IQ of 141, Nick Griffen attended Cambridge University, Jared Taylor attended Yale, Richard Spencer attended UVA and duke university, Charles Manson has a swastika carved into his head and has an IQ of 121, All of the white countries that are apparently racist have pretty average IQs for Europe, The columbine shooters drew swastikas in their diary and hailed Hitler and had IQs likely in the 120s, must I go on?

Far more accurate

i always secretly knew fingolians were superior

T. Mohammed

lol, anecdotal evidence, how typical

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797611421206
>Despite their important implications for interpersonal behaviors and relations, cognitive abilities have been largely ignored as explanations of prejudice. We proposed and tested mediation models in which lower cognitive ability predicts greater prejudice, an effect mediated through the endorsement of right-wing ideologies (social conservatism, right-wing authoritarianism) and low levels of contact with out-groups. In an analysis of two large-scale, nationally representative United Kingdom data sets (N = 15,874), we found that lower general intelligence (g) in childhood predicts greater racism in adulthood, and this effect was largely mediated via conservative ideology. A secondary analysis of a U.S. data set confirmed a predictive effect of poor abstract-reasoning skills on antihomosexual prejudice, a relation partially mediated by both authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact. All analyses controlled for education and socioeconomic status. Our results suggest that cognitive abilities play a critical, albeit underappreciated, role in prejudice. Consequently, we recommend a heightened focus on cognitive ability in research on prejudice and a better integration of cognitive ability into prejudice models.

>people that show their racism has high iq
And most of them are in jail now or are vilified.

>Trosmo
did you mean Tromso, the socalled "Paris of the North"?
The northern nords are pretty cool. I spent some time up there and know a lot of them down here in the south as well

they are brutally honest, generous and curse a lot
its actually legal for them to call a police officer "horsedick" because swearing is their culture
in the south we'd get fined for that haha

>estonians rush to their school to do the pisa test to give their meaningless country a meaning
>swedes skips them to attend normal class or do literally anything else than do a pisa test

literally a memetest

riddle me this estonia, if your education is so good, how come your entire country is so shit?

Literal IQ results are anecdotes? Fuck off Swede cuck. Like I'm going to support statistics from 2 kike professors. I could bring out studies proving that being a liberal and left wing economically correlates with a lower level of IQ, I guess Sweden and indeed most of Scandinavia is fucked if that is the case. Just look at their self destructive immigration system which is a tell tell sign of a strong maternal instinct which is also indeed linked with a low IQ, it is in the bell curve and Charles Murray has spoken about it in his speeches about the dysgenic society we live in. Kill yourself Swede cuck, your country is shit and it's people are nearly the dumbest people in Europe.

>army, opinion, army, innovation, army,
C'mon Sven, you can do better. I expect more objectivity from you scientific Swedes, even now.
Must suck when imageboards are the only place ya'll get to express patriotism.

>chinks into reading

You mind explaining why I looked up 17th and 18th century norwegian paintings and found nothing but children's scribbles?

Non-animals, read this:

mfw never invited

>Paris of the north
Yes, they are the city packed with immigrants.

>b-but i know im right, how come these actual statistics disagree with my uninformed biased opinion?

>i have no arguments so i'll settle for ad hominem

lol yhea get triggered fags, cognitive dissonance is a bitch

>implying op isn't a shitposting shill

there is some truth to nords having no charisma. u were living in freezing conditions for thousands of years. yes u had to be smart and deal with problems when they arose, but half the time u sat doing nothing but trying to conserve every last joule of energy while the ice winds blew for months. When i talk to nords they are perfectly logical and sensible, but just lack charisma. Its like u have reduced internal dialogue, reduced imagination, because those that couldn't stop thinking and getting motiviated and burning energy on random ideas & things were weeded out by the 7 months of ice every year. Its weird to see nords sat around in brit pubs. They just sit with content looks staring vacantly forward into space, not talking to each other or other people. For hours. Are they tripping and high off their heads? No, they are sober and perfectly rational, but they are just being empty thoughted nords. Like computers can perform complex task, but don't have ideas. Compared to lower latitude peoples, it comes across as lacking character and charisma.

I showed you the results of your retardation because of Finland not Estonia, shitbrains.

This person with the meme flag knows nothing about Norway. He's referencing the "hestkuk" (horse cock) joke from 20 years ago that has nothing to do with reality.

Implying these statistics that you gave me can't be biased.

>B-BUT IQ IS MEME
pisa is too

Sage.

>Adolf Hitler had an IQ of 141

Rightful British clay.

>Nordic countries
>doesn't put Argentina
>burger education

>low iq people need low skill work
>all the low skill labour gets undercut by immigrants
why would these people not hate immigrants?

I can actually relate to it. I have instinctive camp fire trance mode, where all my higher thoughts cease and I drift into a pleasant content dream like state and gaze into the fire for long periods feeling its warmth on my face. Nords must be like that much more of the time. Right?

Fuck that you live on a fucking island you blessed fucks. Iceland is way better cus these infectious negroids can't swim. I'll trade any day

Talking right out of your arse there, mate.

The highest IQ of his generals was 143, there were 3 people with IQs roughly of 140, the average was 128 among his generals. I don't think it is too crazy to look at this and think the higher estimate for his IQ is likely accurate. He led the party to power, without him the movement would have gone nowhere, he clearly had a very high IQ.

those memes are overplayed, while sweden is 80% white you are 50% "white", go make another thread about niggers you fucking freaks and let the white people speak to each other in peace

No damage control you are going to sprerad here voids the fact that Swedes are literally retarded and can be beaten by stone age warfare.

We don't know his IQ for sure, but yes, he was an intelligent man.

Hitler's economists and top leaders had very high IQs in the Nuremberg Trials.

Norwegians and swedes should be exterminated to make room for Hungarians and Poles, actual people with actual opinions, culture, and souls.

Don't delude yourself, just because Estonia only has stone age warfare doesn't mean you can beat Sweden with it

>Finland
>Thor's hammer

I'm pretty sure Sweden will be 60% white in 20 years so enjoy it while you can

You just proved my point that you can not spot stone age warfare. You are too arrogant for this.

Fuck off gov'na.
We're our own rightful clay, Norwegian if we have to pick anything else.

there are plenty of Aryan/Nordic brothers and sisters here in burgerland that would happily sign up for any of the Nordic foreign legions and military units to defend the Aryan/Nordic people from (((their)) plans ,(((Kalergi Plan))),where do we sign up???

>20 years.
Much less, max 12..15.

>Adolf Hitler had an IQ of 141
this cant possibly be true. have you read his book?

Cod War 4 when?

the (((Columbine shooters))) were guess which (((religion)))? (((Klebold))) and (((Harris via his mother)))

Ik thats why I'm packing my shit and moving to Ă…land before some sand nigger steals it

Kek

I think you Icies are the best of all nordics, if it helps. I actually know a real life Icie.
Cause we were poor and paintings were never really our thing. Munch is all I can think of.
Not sure why I'm supposed to be an art historian though.

he is using pre (((refugee crises))) numbers

Canada is the best Nordic country by far. 10+ on all stats and big 10 in dicks too

You're an animal. Every other human has painted and made works of art, but not you. But not you, because you're an animal.

If you snowflakes just told the truth thqat Denmark and Norgay are better than Sweden, you wouldn't be a caliphate

the Icies have a lot of Celtic DNA, Ireland, Scotland

And he does not count in the fact that at some point sane but cowardly Swedes leave.

I want to but I want to get a nice copy of mein Kampf, his speeches are great and despite having little experience he really fucked up the Russians and other allies with his orders. Also, the 3 highest IQs of his generals were 143, 141, 138 and 138 (Herman Goring and Karl Doenitz), he likely had a higher or equal IQ to his top generals. You likely have a similar IQ to your 5 closest friends.

PART AND PARCEL LONDONISTANI

Not suprising tbqh.

wait, 80%? really? you are only 80% white? worse than I thought

You all would just meme my flag and it would make the thread go to shit.