THE BLACK SUN IS RISING WE ARE BACK

We are training a new generation of SS leadership if you think you have what it takes put yourself to the test

Other urls found in this thread:

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
nytimes.com/2006/12/10/magazine/10Section2a.t-4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay officer

bad optics

black sun is associated with Crowley. Wish people would stop using it desu

Stop associating my heritage with your larping.

you have a very limited understanding this is an ancient symbol that has nothing to do with Crowley
We aren't LARPing we have the arcanum

We don't care about optics we are not a public organization we are the fraternal order of the black sun vrill, don't you people know who we are?

prove it by telling me what is my actual flag

that's a loaded question, it has many meanings

Yeah sure how do I put myself to the test

>THE BLACK SUN IS RISING
DAS RITE CRACKA SUNBOI!

ok then tell me what geographic flag i would be if i switched to geographic flags under NO vpn

You're from New Zealand

constellation patterns and movements of the big dipper if you want it's original design purpose

The black sun is to imposing, its better that the fourth Reich be a completely different set of symbols

guess again, but close

Show me the flag!!!

i am interested in all this but you good sire are a larper, until you prove otherwise

Big if true

have to give him another chance to guess the flag

Fuck off, why would any sane person want to be a Nazi?

We are passing on ancient information to you that has been guarded with people's lives for 10's of 1000's of years only the leadership have been privy to this information we are releasing it to attract leadership

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

watch all the videos on this YT channel

When you are ready let us know by leaving a comment, you will know and we will know, then you may become and initiate and we have purpose for you to take back this millennia

How does any of this affect us? Is something going to happen?

VERY CLOSE but not quite

hindus can see into the future?

I am not here to convince anyone of anything I am here for those with the eyes to see and ears to hear to find us

>tfw can't genocide God's enemies because I'm Christian
GLHF, though.

How / Where?

>we havez the MYSTERYRIOUS KNOWLEDGEZ
>not larping

Fuck off.

You looked for us so we are here if you want to take the test and know the secrets of the Universe and take back your futures we are here to show you the way, the choice is up to you, this is not for everyone obviously very few of you will qualify, you will know who you are

well then tell us WHAT THE FUCK do you want to do?

I AM A FUCKING LEAF

My numerals prove I'm worthy.

I told you all the answers are here

when you are ready contact us, not before

You seem to not know anything about Aryan esotericism

This is "Victory of the light" tier LARPing.

>Reminder that Himmler's autistic satanism is what actually lost the war

>Hindu

Literally what the fuck

^i went to the channel and just saw a black guy with the title stay woke, this is larp confirmed

This guy is just looking to promote his channel,
sage

There is nothing that escapes my eye, I am not here to play games with half wits you have no idea about Aryan mythology, you have no idea about anything because all you know is what (((they))) taught you using their sources. You and I can't even have a conversation because your reality is so far from true reality we don't even speak the same language. If I showed you the true history of man you would have a nervous breakdown

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

I have the answers for those searching

can we ban larping faggots plx?

Fpbp

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23
>Mayan calendar ended in 2012
>Polar shift in 2012
>Antarctica is Atlantis home of this knowledge and technology which they are desperately trying to cover up

gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html

you all have no clue how this world works, we will show you, or not up to you, this is the test separating the chaff from the wheat, we have funding and we have power and we need men, when you are ready to be a man let us know

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
was he suicided for nothing?

Hindu Nuffin

What did the honeypot mean by this?

>just use the swastika goy you're aryan aint ya

>I AM A FUCKING LEAF
The anti-climax that surprised noone.

we are going to hang you nigger

i know we are not as good shitposters as aussies but hey at least we are trying

why do people say larping when they mean to say RP? fucking newfags

>when you are ready to be a man let us know
roleplay

God is going to kill all the satanic workers of evil.

THE TRUTH CAN NEVER BE TOLD TO YOU, YOU ALWAYS NEED TO COME TO THE CONCLUSION THROUGH YEARS OF RESEARCH AND THOUGHT, THIS IS WHY TESLA WAS SO SUCCESSFULL AND WE DONT EVEN KNOW IT BECAUSE WE HAVE TO GO HIS PATH TO KNOWLEGDE AND ONLY THE ABSOLUTE SMARTEST CAN

We are Black Sun the Illuminati Semites are our enemies, how do you think we would be privy to their inside operations information? We have their magic, we have the arcanum this is what I can offer you and the chance to take back the future for you and your race, we will make our stand now this is why we are back

The truth is everyone on Sup Forums needs to create a Facebook and Twitter account, network, and then SIT ON THEM.
do NOTHING until you are called upon by God.

>gathering recruits on Taiwanese fine arts forum

when you are ready kike you come and get us, this is our time, this is our world

Thanks for the laugh desu

We are the true Sons Of Saturn you are a virus that must be purged, it is written in the stars, you betrayed Anubis

Why does this have anything to do with race/ Is your invitation open to ALL humanity no matter what their genetic background?

woof woof

we wuz dogz n shit

These women look pretty trashy. Dyed hair, tattoos, whore makeup and shitty social media selfie posing.

Only whites and japanese desu

>information only for leaders
>watch youtube channel with all of it because we need more leaders
>this millennia

Sup Forums is not for minors.

who's the semen demon?

I have made the path easy for those willing to walk it brother, this is our purpose and why we are here to pass on the arcanum

when are you going to make your move?

you also said trump is aware of your society, is he just gonna let it happen or join you?

stfu

we are building the leadership and our team brother the future is ours

will i get cool uniforms?

CIA nigger

No it's not you retard. The black sun was a symbol used in really ancient times.

Of course

Hey FBI......whatchya doin?

>tfw no burzum listening edgy natsoc gf

>caption: extra friedhof
What did it mean by this?

We are making moves everyday brother, the front lines is the war on information for hearts and minds, we are building our propaganda network

begone you degenerated Sodom-Apelings of the Americas

lol not yet desu not yet, of course we only use Hugo Boss, the time will come

Homosexuals are a fucking disease. Why are you posting pictures in support of it.

Hmmmm? What? Okay...

In a shorthand way you can see it as a math equation: ►Diversity + Proximity = Conflict or ▼ Diversity = ▲ Cohesion

►The social science is clear
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

Multiple references are compiled on that site.

►More - Social norm vs Social Pathology

>“Similarity breeds connection,” the sociologists Miller McPherson, Lynn Smith-Lovin and James Cook wrote in their classic 2001 paper on the subject, “Birds of a Feather: Homophily in Social Networks,” and “the result is that people’s personal networks are homogeneous.” This year, other academics have cited homophily in elucidating everything from why teenagers choose friends who smoke and drink the same amount that they do to “the strong isolation of lower-class blacks from the interracial- marriage market.” Researchers at M.I.T. even published “Homophily in Online Dating: When Do You Like Someone Like Yourself?” which showed that you like someone like yourself most of the time, online or off. So much for “opposites attract.”

nytimes.com/2006/12/10/magazine/10Section2a.t-4.html

►Of course in that article, the concluding paragraph presents this as a problem to be solved, the norm is the pathology, instead of a natural phenom to be embraced. Reversing good and bad.

►Yet, "animals have gay sex" is a naturalist argument we are supposed to embrace for sexual pathology, yet the reverse is true for inspiring social pathology.

i have an even more secret nazi society that the best and the brightest from yours can join, find the clues and we will contact you.

leave the psyops to us desu we know what we are doing

>literal Thor LARPing

> Black sun..
> Some LARP who used it for nazism
> SS leadership
Fucking brainlet.

Sounds like you are trying to link the purity of the swastika with something diseased and corrupted and evil like homosexuality.

you were on my thread last night, who are you Thule? You know I have the arcanum

i am the king himself in charge of the resistance