imgur.com/a/ngMIq
>E Syria Oct26
i.imgur.com/nOUJvTr.jpg
>SE Syria Oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov 2
>S. Aleppo; SAA storm jihadist areas of Khanassir Plains, capture numerous points/4 towns after heavy clashes with HTS/allies
>Nearly 200 militants surrender to Syrian authorities in Aleppo – Russian MoD
>DeZ; SAA led by Tigers advance from Central Park towards garden area in Al-Hamidiyah Quarter, impose full fire control
>DeZ; SAA score another major advance inside the provincial capital, liberating the large Al-Jubeileh District and nearby Al-Kanamat
>IRGC are participating in SAA's ongoing offensive to liberate IS occupied border-city of Albukamal
>Konashenkov; US Genl Gerrard “surpassed in his illusions" after claim that thousands of Arabs are fleeing Sy govt. in DeZ to IS held Mayadin
>Khamenei to Putin; 'Nullify US sanctions and isolate US by eliminating the dollar and replacing it with national currencies in transactions'
>Iraq threatens to resume ops to capture Kurd-held territory after delay in handing over control of borders, Kurds offer joint Kurd/Iraq deployment to maintain checkpoints
>ISAF strike storage warehouse in Hassia, causing large explosion that could be heard from as far as Al-Qusayr
>Turkey; Authorities arrest 3 people for paying tribute to Genl Issam Zahreddine

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gpSf5
southfront.org/syrian-forces-liberated-al-hamidiyah-neighborhood-from-isis-in-deir-ezzor-city-map/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Syria-calls-on-UN-to-halt-Israeli-attacks-on-its-territory-513185
youtube.com/watch?v=_A_5u1hiKgU&feature=youtu.be
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-full-control-al-hamidiyah-quarter-first-time-six-years/
sana.sy/en/?p=117113
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/02/pope-requests-roman-catholic-priests-given-right-marry/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for:
Kill all Serbs, Bosniaks, and Egyptians.

/SG/ = Shitskins General.

>Latest Osama bin Laden documents released by CIA show Iran-al-Qaeda relationship and Isis threats
>The documents reveal that Iran offered al-Qaeda help in the form of "money, arms" and "training in Hezbollah camps in Lebanon, in exchange for striking American interests in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf", two US intelligence officials told NBC News. They described the released documents as "evidence of Iran's support of al-Qaeda's war with the US".
>The officials added that at some points, the documents also reveal rifts between Iran and al-Qaeda leaders that even led to the arrest of key militant leaders.
archive.is/gpSf5

Reminder that Iran is no different than al-Qaeda or ISIS.
These Shia dogs need to be put down soon.

Vacationed in a few mid-eastern countries. Spent weeks there. Number of women that look ike this < 1%.
At least they weren't fat amerilards though.

Syrian Forces Liberated Al-Hamidiyah Neighborhood From ISIS In Deir Ezzor City

>Syrian government forces have liberated the neighborhood of al-Hamidiyah from ISIS terrorists in the city of Deir Ezzor.

>The neighborhood had been one of the key strongpoints of ISIS in the city. Now, the Tiger Forces and the Republican Guard are advancing in Sheikh Yassin neighborhood.

>With the ISIS collapse in al-Hamidiyah, government forces have got an opportunity to finish the terrorist group in the city in the nearest time. Many will depend on how the Tiger Forces and the Republican Guard will use this chance.

>southfront.org/syrian-forces-liberated-al-hamidiyah-neighborhood-from-isis-in-deir-ezzor-city-map/

>CIA still playing the 9/11 card against anyone that israel doesnt like
Well I guess if it keeps working why change

NINA
I
N
A

TFW Someone saved my original.

Where did you go ?
And yes of course those are less than 5% of the population that's why they occupy jobs that requires good look

Girls like her are definitely not that uncommon in Lebanon and Syria.

>archive.is/gpSf5
The documents reveal that Iran offered al-Qaeda help in the form of "money, arms" and "training in Hezbollah camps in Lebanon, in exchange for striking American interests in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf", two US intelligence officials told NBC News. They described the released documents as "evidence of Iran's support of al-Qaeda's war with the US".

Really, I don't believe it. Primarily I don't believe it because they don't point out the documents that show such a relationship. They don't provide proof - even tho they should know which documents show this.

It's just pejorative and a failure of journalism if they can't even show the relevant documentation.

Where is the story about IAF bombing "just a storage house" ? Why do you suck so much at deception filthy Shia ?

Because its consensus building against Iran, Trump has already shown a willingness to escalate the situation so they're in essence just pouring gas on the fire.

>REPORT: SYRIA CALLS ON UN TO HALT ISRAELI ATTACKS ON ITS TERRITORY
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Syria-calls-on-UN-to-halt-Israeli-attacks-on-its-territory-513185

Why are Syrians such faggots?

>Reminder that Iran is no different than al-Qaeda or ISIS.
Nigga what? They are White,Aryan,Conservative,Nationalist and Based.
They are not like ISIS shitskins and al-Qaeda niggers.

>genocide
>genocide
>genocide
Soon, Inshallah!

Holy fuck, they are liberating the city so quick, how secure do you think ISIS is on that island?

Tu-22 carpert bombing again

youtube.com/watch?v=_A_5u1hiKgU&feature=youtu.be

what? Are you saying Americans would lie to get into a war? This has never happened impossible xD

Suadis gonna bomb the living shit out of Iran (Syria is already dead in essence) and were all gonna get comfy and do nothing. And then without Iran and Syria shia scum along with their "allies" who are mostly blacked eurofags, are gonna get btfo and have nobody else to support . And THEN we will deal with europe.
Europens gonna feel the true blackpill in their lifetime and suffer the most.

>winged eyeliner is uneven

seems US (((talks))) did not work. or did they?

/sg is an open forum of ideas you filthy disgusting passive aggressive.

So the onus is upon you to bring news and views that you think should be included in our discussion. You could very easily bring sources forward.

If u expect us to do it for you, well then, my good friend, please accept the fact that we are likely to tell you to go and fuck your relatives/youself as opposed to entertaining your plainly transparent and ineffective victimhood signalling.

Truth is, if u cannot stand up for yourself, we not going to help you up. We gonna kick you while you are down.

So don't be a down. Don't be a victim. Be part of the solution. Contribute.

>inb4 storks are anti-semetic

Saddam knew how to deal with them. The current iraqi govt should ban that kurdish flag and their iranian-like language.

>Syrian Army in full control of Al-Hamidiyah Quarter for the first time in six years
BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:40 P.M.) – Minutes ago, the Syrian Arab Army liberated the entire Al-Hamidiyah Quarter of Deir Ezzor City, marking the first time in six years that the government has been in control of this area.

According to a military source in Deir Ezzor, the Syrian Army’s Tiger Forces were able to break-through the Islamic State’s (ISIS) last line of defense in Al-Hamidiyah, following their liberation of the garden area adjacent to Central Park.

With Al-Hamidiyah fully liberated, the provincial capital of Deir Ezzor is now almost under full government control.

All that remains for the Syrian Army is a small stretch of territory on the eastern bank of the Euphrates and the Sheikh Yassine District.

Al-Hamidiyah was a major stronghold for the Islamic State in Al-Hamidiyah; its loss today signifies the terrorist group’s defeat in the provincial capital.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-full-control-al-hamidiyah-quarter-first-time-six-years/

>Why are Syrians such faggots?
Because israel is such a tranny. Too much of both and not enough of neither.

>liberating the city so quick
quickly
it's an adverb.

which is better?
TU-22 or B1 ?

>Americans would lie to get into a war?

Never, no, I would never, ever, ever suggest such a thing. Such suggestions are left to the reader.

i doubt they can resist very much, if saqr island didn't stop the tigers, obviously what remains of isis is rags.
if that were kurds attacking it would probably take a year, like in raqqa, until isis begs to let them out before dying of boredom

They are just salty we celebrate the 100th year anniversary for the Balfur declaration in traditional "bomb the Shia" way.
They cant do anything more than play the victim card, which is the last sign of a dying regime.

t. fat virgin neckbeard rural amerishart

Based

It's really not that hard to put on eyeliner evenly

at what? are they comparable?

>tfw no semitic qt

IDF girls are the best

Iran isnt white or aryan, quit using that meme. Even your leader is from arab origin.

>They cant do anything more than play the victim card, which is the last sign of a dying regime.

You talking about israel? Such Freudian slips....

>They cant do anything more than play the victim card, which is the last sign of a dying regime
Gee that really reminds me of a certain ethno-religious group, just can put my finger on which one it is

me>jews>you

IDF "Special Forces"

it's ok.
The Lancer is better.

I been looking more closely at kiwi vs oziie flags.
I used to think it was the nz flag that had the extra cumstain on it. But I just learned it was oz by mousing over your flag.

and yes I sympathize with your lack of qt.

> /sg/ arguing with Israelis as usual
When will you ever learn? Just ignore that shitty flag.

>It's really not that hard to put on eyeliner evenly
I haven't tried it bro, i'm not american.

snap

Just sayin if you're going to jerk off to painted whores why not pick one that isn't sloppy?

Why you faggot take everything(shitposting-bait...) serious?

Sorry greatest ally, I didn't want the details of the "special" mission you guys pulled off last night to cause you to lose a tactical advantage

ENFORCE THE LAW!

I usually hide israeli kike and south african kike with script. They are the cancer.

tbf perisans over do it with the makeup

because he is hurt inside.....

>Why are Syrians such faggots?
Because they have pic related to worry about.
Can you imagine the international outrage if they hurt some of these innocent souls in retaliation?

>And then without Iran and Syria shia scum along with their "allies" who are mostly blacked eurofags

Your middle schools must be boring if you hadn't ever had eyeliner forced on you by cutie mccutie.

>the last sign of a dying regime

I can. :^)

>t. Angry no one is arguing with me instead

you can generally just out banter them. then they go away. just like they have now

I doubt Israel will last for another 40 years. They havent won a single war since 2000. Theyre on their last leg, Europe better prepare for the European jews coming back home.

Sharmooootaaaaaaaa

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

>saqr
I remember that taking a couple offensives to get

>another 40 years
25 years

sana.sy/en/?p=117113

>Russia: UN-OPCW report on Khan Sheikhoun incident is unconvincing

Moscow, SANA – Russia said the report of the UN and the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) Joint Investigative Mechanism (JIM) on Khan Sheikhoun incident is superficial and that its evidence is unconvincing, describing what happened in Khan Sheikhoun was a “theatrical show”.

“Of course we expected that the mechanism and the OPCW fact-finding mission would ensure a completely unbiased and a highly professional manner of investigation to decidedly and conclusively establish the guilty party. I shall say straight away that these expectations were not met,” the head of the Non-Proliferation and Arms Control Department of the Russian Foreign Affairs Ministry Mikhail Ulyanov said at a joint news briefing by Russia’s Foreign Ministry, Defense Ministry and Industry and Trade Ministry in Moscow on Thursday.

“The investigation … was carried out remotely in New York and Hague offices, as well as on the territory of one of the countries bordering Syria. This could not help but affect the quality of the investigation, which turned out to be extremely low,” he said.

He added that when experts finally did arrive, they refused to take samples, noting that Moscow suspects “sabotage” in the work of the experts.

“Actually, this is a scandal: this is an attempt to mislead the international community,” he told reporters.

The report into the chemical attack contains words “supposedly,” “likely,” etc, which mean that the findings of the document can be questioned, according to Ulyanov.

After studying the materials submitted, one can see several aspects that do not allow making a conclusion that chemical weapons in the form of an air bomb were used from a Su-22 aircraft of the Syrian Air Force.

Ulyanov explained that if the plane flew according to the path recorded by the United States, it was impossible that it would bombard in Khan Sheikoun area.

He added that Russia’s analysis of the photos and videos shows that the investigative mechanism would have ignored the idea that what happened in Khan Sheikhoun was a “theatrical show”.

He pointed out that the crater in Khan Sheikhoun was rectangular, while an airdrop bomb would have left an elliptical or round hole. Also, the asphalt on the site of the explosion had been pressed inside the crater.

“This evidence is convincing enough to conclude that at the moment of the explosion the bomb was static and lying on the asphalt surface,” he said.

A munition on a photo from a report by the OPCW on the incident in Syria’s Khan Sheikhoun was an improvised charge made of a water-supply pipe, according to the Ulyanov.

“All aviation bombs are made of highly alloyed steel, which bursts into small fragments when an explosive is detonated inside the bomb. On this photo, they show us as the bomb remainder an incomprehensive metal sheet that has typical folds and ruptures, which suggests that the metal is quite plastic and this is evidence that the munition was an improvised charge made of a water-supply pipe,” he added.

Even better.

testosterone levels are spiking

>25 years, 40 years
You’re both naive. Israel will scorch the Earth before they think retreat.

>Suadis gonna bomb the living shit out of Iran
This is what kikes actually believe.

DeZ this week

>xD

Saudi wont dare touch Iran. Also, if a war happened between Iran and Israel, the saudis dont trust their own army to side with the Israelis. Most arabs, even in saudi, would side with Iran despite the apparent hate.

Home sweet home, huh bongroach? ;^)

Lol britfag. Youre losing your allies to shitskins. Youre gonna remain all alone in black europe.

the UN OPCW FFM which provided the evidence the JIMs analysis is based on is pretty lackluster to begin with. Nothing suprising, considering no official personal ever got to khan sheiqhoun.

His remark on aviation bombs is besides the point though. If assad really did gas those beautiful children/some officier went rogue it was with a CW munition, and most likely an improvised one at that. Their shell isn't designed to burst into a shit ton of shrapnels.

> You’re both naive. Israel will scorch the Earth before they think retreat.
Dont believe their propaganda. Israel isnt as strong as you think. They cant even beat Hamas and Hezbollah, thats why theyre fighting these proxy wars in Syria and Iraq. They cant face their enemies directly anymore.

Those who want to serve, serve how they can, patriots are always given a way.
It's because we are better than you.

>has to get plastic surgey, dye hair, makeup and eye contacts to look white
>hurr durr white!!!!

>Pope raises prospect of married men becoming priests
Pope Francis has requested a debate over allowing married men in the Amazon region of Brazil to become priests, in a controversial move that is likely to outrage conservatives in the Church, Vatican sources say.
The pontiff took the decision to put a partial lifting of priestly celibacy up for discussion and a possible vote by Brazilian bishops following a request made by Cardinal Claudio Hummes, the president of the Episcopal Commission for the Amazon, Il Messaggero newspaper quoted the sources saying.
Cardinal Hummes reportedly asked Francis to consider ordaining so-called viri probati, married men of great faith, capable of ministering spiritually to the many remote communities in the Amazon where there is a shortage of priests, and evangelical Christians and pagan sects are displacing Catholicism.
The cardinal's request has been echoed by Monsignor Erwin Krautler, the secretary of the Episcopal Commission. He has also suggested that the bishops attending the synod in 2019 on the Amazon, now being prepared in Rome, should consider ordaining women deacons as priests.

cont.

Monsignor Krausler quoted the Pope as telling him “speak to the bishops and tell them to make valid proposals,” about such ordinations, the Austrian news agency KNA said.
Francis said earlier this year that the Church should consider allowing married men to become priests in specific circumstances, effectively reversing the centuries-old practice that Roman Catholic priests must be celibate.
In an interview with Germany's Die Zeit newspaper, the pontiff said "We must consider if viri probati is a possibility. Then we must determine what tasks they can perform, for example, in remote communities," he said.
In the Amazon region, for instance, there is just one priest for every 10,000 Catholics.
There are already a limited number of married priests within the Catholic Church, including married Anglican ministers who defected to Rome, some Coptic Catholics and members of some Eastern rite Catholic churches.
The Pope has said that while he remains in favour of celibacy for priests, the principle is part of the discipline of the Church, rather than dogma, meaning that it can be discussed.
Monsignor Giacomo Canobbio, a leading Italian theologian, added that “the fact of having a wife or children does not limit at all working in a parish.”
Such married priests would not have to take a vow of chastity, he added. “There is no ban. They would have a normal married life. “

cont.

“I believe that Francis could review this, though he would not decide alone but would start a collegial process. The question is urgent.”
Nevertheless such a breakthrough is likely to nourish criticism by conservatives who are up in arms over Francis' decision to allow divorced people who re-marry to receive communion if their priests or local bishop approve.
A Brazilian pilot project could be extended to regularize the position in Africa, where many Catholic priests already have mistresses and children, Monsignor Canobbio told Il Messaggero. "In Africa a good percentage of priests de facto have a family."
Other items on the agenda of the synod concern defence of the environment, the risk of de-forestation and the protection of indigenous people.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/02/pope-requests-roman-catholic-priests-given-right-marry/amp

Relax, no one in Iran thinks theyre white. All the white-obsessed racist iranians have been kicked out by the revolution.

the reason why they can't beat hezbollah and hamas isn't a question of military power but PR. They can't afford to incinerate the gaza strip or south lebanon because not even the US could protect them from the backlash they'd get for that.

>I don't believe it

You're a retard though. Why should your opinion matter?

Europe is already dead.
We will last forever ;)
You reeeee as we strike you with reality.

Isn't Sup Forums banned in Iran?

Assad wont last 3 years ;)
Cap this.

>Khamenei to Putin; 'Nullify US sanctions and isolate US by eliminating the dollar and replacing it with national currencies in transactions'

SUPREME SPIRITUAL LEADER NO!!!!!
DO YOU WANT WW3 , IM LITERALLY KVENTCHING, OH MY GOY

>the absolute state of british intel

>hurr durr white!!!!
Fuckin low iq newfags, nobody wants to be a white in 2017.

>the absolute state of the Catholic ””””church””””

I fucking hate that Antichrist

> because not even the US could protect them from the backlash they'd get for that
What backlash? As if Israelis care about what eurocucks and burgers think.
The only reason they lost in Lebanon and Gaza is because the body bags were piling up. The Israelis cant afford to lose trained combatants and once they lose a few their morale goes down the drain. On the other side, hez and hamas dont care about death. Arabs are winning the demography battle.