14 year old black child makes huge profits from stock market

This 14 year old made over $50,000 in trading stocks. Oh and he's black...

What's your excuse for not being able to achieve more than a 14 year old black child?

youtu.be/sJfKlIvgiMo

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/no-that-high-school-kid-didnt-make-72-million-trading-1671333433
youtu.be/mTFL0wKmsC0?t=1697
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What's your excuse

I haven't had any trauma in my life that compels me to hoard non-recyclable resources.

Oh and by the way

He's the owner of 54 shares of the nike company.

inb4 account owner is a broken nigger and the custodian keeps the profit or the kid set up the account illegally in the first place

It just seems like he bought shares in basketball shoe companies and lucked out with some growth. His portfolio doesn't seem particularly diverse (kek) or well researched.
Good on him for making some money. It will be more impressive if he still has it all in 5 years.

Stop

Calling

Them

The N-word...

Like, get your fucking point across without the racism, not everyone wants to hear it.

this isn't your reddit safespace niggerfaggot.
gtfo

I hope whites never stop hating blacks in america. So entertaining.

This. He made some gambles and they worked out. I kick myself every single day for not investing in Nvidia when it was still 30$

LETS SEE HIM PAY HIS TAXES DESU

fuck you nigger

Gee he did somethin that tons of other people do all the damn time

*inhales*

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

heh... you think i was done?
i'm just getting started....

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

soyboy detected

Where do you think you are? Go neck if yourself if you feel so guilty about being white

>in america

>tfw it's hard to tell if leftists actually like black people or if they're just using them

shut up you nigger loving kike

Niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger.

Still a nigger

You're fault for giving it power in the first place.

he needs to go to /biz/

It is ok to be white.

En Eye Gee Gee Eee Are

Wasn't this story debunked or was it some other kid claiming to had made millions in the stock market?
Either way when ever these stories come out some professional will out it as a hoax but it will be too late the lie would have spread and people will keep siting it as a fact.

Call us when a nigger makes money on a Zimbabwean stock market.

Didn't it turn out that he was lying to his parents + it was all on a stock simulations?

whered he get the seed money? stories like this are total bullshit meant to trick people into 'investing' their life savings away in the stock market

>What's your excuse for not being able to achieve more than a 14 year old black child?

I stopped selling drugs years ago

"trading stocks"

Hah!

>Hey, look at this single cherry-picked nigger anomaly we found
>Nevermind the other 99.8% of them shooting each other to death over sneakers
I thought one person's actions weren't representative of their race as a whole?

>when I was 14 I was thinking about riding horses

Nowadays 14 year olds think about riding something else

cool shit 50k is a decent weekend
i made more money with the BTC pump in the last days

>2009

You don’t have to deal with them. Pay a visit to Sweden.

I think you're thinking of that muslim guy who actually lost 10k of daddy's money at a high school investment club but articles claimed he made millions

>Found it
gizmodo.com/no-that-high-school-kid-didnt-make-72-million-trading-1671333433

I'd be more pround of a 14 yr oldblack boy who could pour a concrete slab.

$50k? Pffft.

Pocket change. Pathetic nigger.

Stop being a double nigger

Brilliant capitalistic economics strike again. You know that every Billionaire poo in India got rich with stocks when stock exchange opened. Hope you enjoy your own demise in silicon valley from literal non-achiever gamblers replacing you. Keep working for brown future, it's almost like you haven't learned anything from Jews and their inflated numbers.

>You don’t have to deal with them.
we got plenty of Somalis

I bought them at $11 doubled my money but sold them before they rocketed.

Ah well.

>gizmodo.com/no-that-high-school-kid-didnt-make-72-million-trading-1671333433
That's the one. Normies ate that shit up and were all "See, SEE!" but financial professionals everywhere were calling bullshit on the claim.

Nigger faggot detected

Damn, that must hurt even more. You could be rich.

>Oh and he's black...

Who cares?

Why not? they refer to themselves as niggers all the time and never hesitate to call whitey a cracker.
Nigger nigg nigg nog

N I G G E R

Hello newfag, enjoy your stay, you are here forever.

hmmm and how did he obtain those?

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE????

INSTEAD OF CONGRATULATING A YOUNG PERSON OF COLOR FOR HIS ENTREPRENEURSHIP

YOU SPEW RACIAL SLURS????

ARE YOU ALL FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?????

The crazy part is that your shit post is mostly true.

You make real money by gambling. The browns opened up at 3.5 wins over under for the NFL season. Only 16 games in an NFL season and they have already lost the first 8.

This wasn't a crazy occurance. It also wasn't crazy that Italy didn't win Eurovision, all you had to do was watch the live performance and see how much it sucked.

Even if you were just a straight-up gambler with $10,000 to start, 1 in 1000 times you will end with 10 million.

The 1% in this country is over 3 million people. There is potential for 30,000 more billionaires if they all gambled a million.

you have to go back

Niggers do not deserve my sympathy or respect.

Good. Aren't we supposed to be promoting non-degenerate behavior? Do you want him to go full ghetto or something? Sup Forums you confuse me and some of you need to sort yourselves out.

>$50,000
"Trading Stocks"
You do know that this is an average bank roll for day trading right?

> what is an statistical outlier

Is this guy LARPing?

OP are you for real?
Do you realise what website you're posting on right now?

some lucky nigger made some money with what's essentially gambling. why should we care?

honestly can't tell

Well he is a nigger

Personally, I think it's fake news.

>could've made 30k off netflix but didn't have all my shit set up
>could've made a neat 1000 off some microchip company but wasn't registered for US stock
>could've made who knows how much off tesla but sold shares because they were stagnating for months

I do ok, i'm not greedy which helps, but once the first of my kids was born I lost that edge and became a little more risk averse.

he's 22 now

I'm far too risk averse. It pisses me off because I'm also an autist that obsessively researches everything but I don't have the confidence in my autism to ever put money down. I'm convinced the one time I do take that risk I'll be wrong

terrible bait you nigger

>could've
Hindsight is 20/20 mate
dont kick your self for it.

Same. Should've fucking seen the writing on the wall when bitcoin started making significant gains, it was always going to happen

lets get in touch autismo, you do the research and il buy

>tried to convince boomer parents to invest in bitcoin back when each of them was worth like $3 and I was in college and couldn't spare a penny
>just got *hurr durr confused boomer noises i no understand that not real money* in response
>now they can't afford to make ends meet

But I do kick myself for it because my instincts are correct far more often than most peoples'.

filthy nigger

>investor

Lol, show me his stats 6 months from now and I'll show you a broke young black man.

Its one thing to say it in your mind that thats a good stock, its another to place money on the line that you worked so hard for.

Don't blame your self, purchasing the stock is step 1, holding it and selling it at the right time is the harder part.

I guess you could say he's ROBBING 'em blind!

Why user? I welcome their slurs on this space as well. IT'S CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH. DO ME IN KIND, I DO NOT MIND. Spineless SJW cuck scared and offended by words to the point of appearing slack jaw and weak.

wtf ? is this a new thing on pol now ?

>Oh and he's black...
Irrelevant information and incredibly offensive. Journalist should be reprimanded for stereotyping blacks as if they are incapable for being successful.

Jaffa is /ourguy/, though.

>let a 3 year old walk 2 miles of a 40 mile marathon
THIS 3 YEAR OLD IS IS ON ITS WAY TO BECOMING A MARATHON FINISHER!!!

>typical nigger
>wants to buy dem jordyns
>mom says stop being a nigger
>purchase sneaker stocks
>make money off of other blacks' poor choices

It's beautiful

nigger
kys

>This kid did something awesome
>ALSO HE HAS BLACK SKIN ISN'T THAT INCREDIBLE?
I don't care if you're a troll or not because I see a lot of liberals (particularly white boomers) who act this way. You all yourselves expect black people to act subhuman and find it stupefying when one of them goes against that narrative. Is the same shit with affirmative action. You expect blacks to under perform so you literally create forms of systemic racism to achieve that Hollywood movie diversity where every doctor is a black man. This is literally the spawn of this ideology, a social justice warrior accidentally admitting that if you allow society to be free it allows white people to succeed. youtu.be/mTFL0wKmsC0?t=1697

You're all white supremacists with a guilty conscious.

>white supremacists
spoiler : they are not : end tags etc

>be me and white
>decide to get on the btc hype
>actually go for NEO back in june
>buy 4btc roughly 10k usd
>buy 2btc worth of antshares
>sell NEO at $40
>sell btc cash at $800 buy into btc
>sell btg back into btc
>got around 25btc
>bought 10 eth into the WAX ico

Since june I've turned 10k into 200k basically. Mostly through Antshares/NEO but from lurking /biz/ and reading about it all.

We call make it lads.

a whole black person got lucky with rhe market
wow OP. now let’s talk real numbers and prove to me this is a norm for african americans. oh wait, you can’t

>tfw you don't even know what stocks are

Stfu Nigger

Yeah I wish I understood that stuff a bit more, but rule #1 of investing is invest in what you know

Am i special too?

No, they'll tell him to sell all his stocks and buy Bitcoin at $7000. Before the end of the year Bitcoin crashes to $2500 and he's going to lose a lot of money.

What, nigger?

depends on your age user

Skin color doesn't matter.

Invested in netflix 5 years ago. Im 19 now. Made over 2200% profit. Why did i never get news coverage? Because im not a nog

Nigger

>$50,000
That's 3 good trades since April in cryptoland

why do you americans make these threads about other races? you are the only race of "whites" that not only are the ones who care about niggers, you care about all the shitskins and want them to have a place in every conversation

fuck you you fucking freaks

nigger