When will pol take the bike pill?

when will pol take the bike pill?

stop being degenerate cucks reliant on saudi jew oil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEuMmaUi50I
youtube.com/watch?v=IBvvDhEeetc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I once rode a bike.

The problem is, people in cars can kill you easily. Then say "Opps!" and the insurance pays for it.

The only way I'd ever ride a bike again is if a law is passed saying that I can shoot drivers with my .45 and have insurance that will cover it. People on bikes need to have just as much killing power as people in cars and then the drivers will respect bike riders on the road.

What is winter?

That's true. Hitler would approve.

Yea there's nothing quite like having to leave for work an hour early when its only 8 miles away up and down hills and then after an 8 hour shift having the absolute pleasure of riding back home up and down hills for a fucking hour when you're already exhausted.

I rode a bike for 4 years in college. Fuck bikes. The only up side was I was in the best shape of my life and I saved a shitload of money, on a day to day basis though I hated every moment of that fucking bike.

Britbro gets it.

>The only up side was I was in the best shape of my life and I saved a shitload of money
Sounds awful.

>implying i want to bike in the rain
>implying i want to bike in the cold
>implying i want to bike in the snow
>implying i want to leave an hour earlier than i would have to with a car
>implying i want to carry around a backpack to carry my bike lock

i'm sorry you're poor, stop trying to justify not having a car as something you chose on purpose

What are gloves?

youtube.com/watch?v=MEuMmaUi50I

This. I don't want to get run over.

also... if riding bike is almost exclusively a white activity, why is stealing them almost exclusively a black activity? do they just pawn them?

Bikes are for dirty hippies

>an hour earlier

Why do you live so far away from work? It's an 8 minute bike ride for me, and I live in an all-white neighborhood on half an acre.

>bike
>hit by car and dies

Did I mention the part where it rains and snows like 100 days out of the year? No sane person would make a conscious choice to ride a bike. It was something that I did only because I was literally too poor at the time to afford a car.

Bike seats are extremely bad for males. So if you want to neuter yourself, ride a bike a lot. Now, the REAL exercise red pill is fast walking.

You pathetic cuck
The Dutch embrace the bicycle
Spring and summer, autumn and winter
The weather does not stop us
Utterly mongoloid wanker you are, ye lazy swine
Cycling keeps your warm
VIRGIN CAR
CHAD CYCLIST

Bike riding is extremely bad for males, so unless you wish to neuter yourself, engage in brisk walking, the true exercise red pill.

are you saying you only ever go to work? I mean yeah i can see it being ok if you live in a big city where everything you can need is within a mile or two, but for everyone else this is absolutely retarded.

also, do you have a tandem bike for when you go out on a date? how does dating work when all you have is a bike? protip: it doesn't

Err, sorry, pol ate my first post, then barfed it out. Oh well.

>do they just pawn them?
Most do. Others just keep them.

I would OP but every time I ride a bike I feel just'd. Nuts feel weird after, cars everywhere that I have to dodge, everything is so far away cause everything is built around vehicles not humans in America. I want one of those sitting thing bikes they look comfy but sit too damn low and cost a fuckton of money.

>t. never rode bike in winter
its actually pretty good feeling to do user. You warm up fast and the cold wind on your face is glorious. Although fuck subzero temperatures its literal hell on your hands even with gloves.

You could have at least picked a picture of some dutch on an omafiets instead of some hipster on a fixie.

This only happens with hard road bike type saddles and even then it can be averted by picking a saddle that fits your butt.

>meet somewhere
>walk to restaurant
neither me or my gf have a driving license
maybe you shouldn't hand out licenses to every teenager in the country

I enjoy biking. Used to have a job 5 miles away from home and I'd bike to and from there, weather permitting.

America isn't an over crowded sandbar in the middle of the Atlantic like your shithole. Many people have to travel 20miles or more just to get to work.

I rode a bike for 10 years. Didn't own a car. FL was great like that. Infested with dirty yankees and huge suvs will run you over and leave you to die now. So I had to get an older ride. 25 years old pickup. only drive 20 miles a week but have to have it so me and kid aren't murdered by a fat yankee slob.

We don't just hand them out to teenagers, you have to be of age, pay for the course, and pass the exam to get your license.

That's a sure way to get killed by a nigger, spic, or a mudslime.
>Proof: NYC on Halloween
>Google bike path attacks
You can't do these things because of niggers, spics, and mudslimes.
1 in 10ml chance you get killed in an ambush.

I have a car of course, I just mean who tf lives that far away from work that you can't bike? Brb sitting in bumper to bumper traffic on the interstate every day.

I do but I live in a state with 7 month winters.

Also niggers like to steal them.

i already pretty much cycle everywhere but the infrastructure is just shit for it

Wait until your population tips over the 10% shitskin threshold.
You'll have murdered bike riders every day.

>I hate this bike, it makes me work and push myself to become healthier and a better person

What a fucking pussy

It doesn't matter the roads here just aren't built for humans. Many crosswalks will have those things you press to bring up red lights but if they're broken it'll stay broken until the road gets torn out. No one here gives a fuck about pedestrians you either have a car or just get run over somewhere.

>>implying i want to carry around a backpack to carry my bike lock
How the fuck? Your bike lock is on your bike at all times

I live 15 miles from work. I could either wake up at 7 and use 40 minutes to prep for work before leaving so i can arrive at 8, or i could get up at 6, use 40 mins to prep for work, spend ~45 mins riding my bike to work, then go into work only to have to change my clothes because who the fuck rides a bike in a button up shirt/tie and dress pants

>Exclusively white activity
>niggers stealing bikes is the no1 trope

>Almost exclusively a white activity

I don’t know where you’re from, but the only times I see white people riding bikes around here is when they’re holding up traffic in large herds and skin-tight clown suits. Don’t get a bike. Get a horse.

>good goy don't drive a car just think of the omissions oy vey

>get a horse
>horse decides to throw you off one day
>die

>his workplace doesn't have showers and lockers for clothes

Laughinggirls.jpeg

>Horse decides to throw you off one day
>You’re an idiot and didn’t train it well

Horses are the niggers of vehicles. No amount of training is going to stop it's primal urges.

I hope people start here soon because traffic is terrible and getting worse by day

Car cuckolds (also known as cagers) will find any excuse to be lazy niggers.

The truth is even in the US (the most cager-friendly and bicycle unfriendly nation on the planet) the health benefits from using a bicycle to commute to work greatly outweigh all the risks including being splattered on the road by an inbred redneck in his 2.5ton truck.

Picture related.

Why don't you go ride a bike in the rain uphill after work and tell me how you feel about having a car you fucking LARPing faggot.

I have a car and a bike.

Not everyone lives in a place where things are within reasonable biking distance. Most areas outside of big cities don't have any infrastructure for cycling so you have to share a road with car drivers, which is dangerous to do even in a car of your own. And nobody gets punished for "accidentally" killing you, even in states with "share the road" bike laws.

Just because you have a fantasy about riding niggers doesn’t make it true. My horse hasn’t thrown me off since I broke her.

I do this too. The best part is being able to eat a long and only gain muscle, like Goku

>skin-tight clown suits.
There's nothing wrong with proper bicycle gear. Even if you're overweight (which guessing by the flag you probably are) there are brands that make sizes for you.
Bicycle tights are probably the most comfortable pair of pants you can but on your ass. And the thermal comfort of them is fucking great. Your ass doesn't get sweaty when it's warm and doesn't freeze in the winter.

The main problem is that getting a set in toned down colors instead of flashy branded ones for a reasonable price is quite hard. But definitely not impossible.

>Even if you're overweight (which guessing by the flag you probably are)

I’m from the part of the country where we work for a living.

>not buying the car flat out with your own money

>not having your time be valuable enough that the time saved outweighs the gas paid

>not knowing your own roads so you avoid major traffic completely and have a smooth drive

>not doing your own maintenance

Pls.

That doesn't change anything, majority of obese people in the civilised world are blue collar workers.

Sounds like a great idea OP........

Until winter comes....

Time is money. The time I save by driving more than paid for the car and then some.

>acquire stallion
>get female attention
>invite lady in distress onto my stallion
>the rubbing of her trench on the back of my stallion makes her forget I exist
>stallion throws me off and gallops away with the fair maiden howling in sexual contempt
>but at least I white knighted

VS

>acquire bicycle
>in charge of my frame
>the gears are my bitch
>beat the sprocket into transmission
>ride it at any speed I'm capable of
>there are no limits
>suddenly a horse with a whore strides by
>bike is carbonfibre
>dodge the horse with ease and comfort
>see a 400-pound knight face first in the ground, crying
>another cuck bites the dust

cycling in the winter is not as bad as americans think it is.
I've been commuting on a bicycle all season for 3 years already.
If women can do this, certainly you can as well. Harden the fuck up.

>virgin cagers
>chad cyclist

what the fuck is wrong with these flags jesus fucking christ what was even the point of gook moot bringing them back

Maybe in the city. The only obese people around here I know are truck drivers and old people. If you work the land, you stay thin.

Bicycle is cool, but has negatives

>riding in bad weather is pain in the ass
>can't be used for transportation of big items
>slow
>can't transport multiple people, not even a dog

Totally agree. Getting back into cycling has completely changed my life for the better.

Recently bought a travel bike that packs into a suitcase. Best money i've ever spent.

Horses can ride in the most unlikely places!
...oh, I misread it.
If you're afraid of winter, put more clothes on.

This one knows what’s up.

if it took you an hour to bike 8 miles you should end yourself.

>can't be used for transportation of big items
How big are we talking here? Because I've seen some crazy shit.

>can't transport multiple people, not even a dog
There are trailers for dogs and little children and other people can ride their own bike.

America produces it's own oil, now. No Saudi dependence anymore.
Go frackers!

don't worry it's just someone making excuses so they don't have to realize they are eternally cucked by the auto industry and everything it entails.

>Not the Horsepill

You don't need property taxes with no roads.

>>can't be used for transportation of big items
Define big.
A couch probably not the best idea without a cargo trailer, but I've seen washing machines strapped to bicycles in Holland.

The most I hauled was an old 32 inch CRT Sony Trinitron TV that I wanted to dump at an electronics recycling centre. It was so big I had to sit on the tip of the saddle and so wide I actually had to ride in the middle of the lane. But I did it.

>when will pol take the bike pill?

youtube.com/watch?v=IBvvDhEeetc

>if women can do this
Automatic bad idea.

>Checked and Czeched

>I've seen washing machines strapped to bicycles in Holland.

You'll need one of these and they are impractical when you don't have to haul anything.

People don’t want to take the horsepill because it’s “a lot of work”. They want exercise, but they don’t want to work. We call them lazy around these parts.

Kind of hard to ride a bike with several inches of snow on the ground.

only fags and children ride bicycles

this.
Bikechad master race

>Paid for with loan

Or don't be a nigger and buy what you can afford.

I can either spend 10 hours of my week biking to and from work, or I can spend it deadlifting and doing wind sprints so I can break you faggots in half.

Trailers are a thing.
And a flatbed one with quick release wheels will store nicely.

Would love to see you get up and down hills faster than 8mph consistently.

I think it would solve so many problems. It would completly restructure our society.

Yes, that is an option.
Used to go windsurfing with a bicycle trailer.

But nowadays I use "car sharing" whenever I need to carry something big.
With cycling 95% of the time and renting a car of van the remaining 5% I don't need to own a car at all.

I live in a riverfront house 40 miles from work. Do you own a riverfront house?

>park bike
>notice it takes up more room than a car while not actually using the space
hm.

>being this much of a pussy

dude just fucking wear weather appropriate clothes and buy a small bag to carry essentials in, it's not hard. i've been biking in fucking 30 degrees and rain at 5 am and it's the easiest shit as long as you have a good raincoat.

Yeah but then you wake up from an intellectual coma and realize that the trailer is detachable and can be stored away, while car dimensions remain the same.

besides to be longer than an average station wagon your trailer would have to be fuckhuge.

Having rode the bike for years it certainly gave me a repill on the state of Belgian bike lanes. It also made me more tolerant towards cyclists who drive on the road, effictively carblocking you.

Seems like you want people to buy more and more peripheral stuff, user.

Why not just buy a cheap car?

And being a slave to the Jew owned oil corporations and the federal government somehow isn't a beta thing to do? Kek.

Or that pic related isn't somehow an equivalent of good goy sticker?

>Kekistani meme flag
>calls others "beta faggots"

Thats neat we dont all live in shithole cities im 20 mins by car from nearest big city so pass on a bike.

Why is this so beautiful

I'm sorry, do you struggle when the number of things you have to focus at any given moment is larger than 3?

>stop being degenerate cucks reliant on saudi jew oil
I work construction as skilled labor. Truth of the matter is that I will NEVER be able to ride a bike to work. You faggots can push whatever garbage you want, but remember that there are people like me that drive all over the tri-state area to make sure your power plants are working.

So when you plug your boyfriend's rechargeable dildo in, just think of people like me who helped make that possible.

So you're going to detatch your trailer and stack your bike on it every time you stop or park? Okay, user.

Just get a small car, it takes up only slightly more room than the bike itself but uses the fact that we live in a three dimensional space to give you storage space vertically.

Nothing says "I'm a professional worthy of making a partner in your business" like showing up on a Schwinn.

>implying any regular biker stops at 3