This triggers the liberal

We need to get this going.
This has the potential for epic kek's to be had.
Every $20 bill you get, do this. Before you know it we could have 100,000 of these in circulation.

Other urls found in this thread:

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2010-title18/pdf/USCODE-2010-title18-partI-chap17-sec333.pdf
youtu.be/NzspsovNvII
moneyfactory.gov/resources/lawsandregulations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only have 50 pound notes m8

That's illegal faggot

Defaced notes get taken out of circulation once banked.

no. it's a crime to deface money you idiot.

Why would you write anything other than “FUCK WHITE PEOPLE”? What you did makes our side look bad.

Even better. Break the Fed ourselves.

Who cares about legality. It's pretty funny desu. I'll do it if I ever get a 20 spot

>It is illegal to write on a piece of paper that you own
>land of the free

L M A O

Fuck off shill.

Keep up with "Its okay to be white" posting!
(not white but I hate the progressive left)

Not always. I see plenty of them.

this is literally lioncash 2.0

What would you write?
'Donald Trump wasn't invited here'
Forgedaboudit. That was a disgrace. We should invite him to marry the Queen and just throw Philip in the sea, point towards Greece and tell him to swim.

you know you have to use the buzzwords correctly to fool people right?

>that you own
the federal reserve owns them

>it's a crime to deface money

operation lion cash
already been done in early 2000's

Just stop OP, it didn't work well
then, it wont work well now.

I sometimes see them marked by people who've been counting money
How often do private citizens bank money anymore? It's just businesses that do that these days, retail mostly

doesn't this invalidate the note?

>they don't even own their money

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2010-title18/pdf/USCODE-2010-title18-partI-chap17-sec333.pdf

dumb asses it's only a crime if you render it unusable in the US.

I'm glad pissing off liberals is all you care about. Because that's what really matters right?

> he still uses money

youtu.be/NzspsovNvII

Until today I thought you were an American. Maybe there's an American pirate using your flag? You'll have to sink the cheeky fat cunt.
Doesn't the BoE own our money then?

it is not illegal moron

It is here (England)

Defacing money is a crime

bongs are gay tho

>You'll have to sink the cheeky fat cunt.
Gave me a good chuckle wp

It's illegal you dumbass, the only times it can be construed as legal is if the defacement can be interpreted as actually increasing monetary value.

It's what's really funny, that's what matters. Besides, it takes just 4 seconds to write it, what makes you think this is all he cares about?

Writing the truth on the note increases monetary value in my book.

operation lion cash (rawr) still works

Federal Reserve note. Not a literal Federal branch. A private institution.
Also muh 1st ammendment

No. Over 50% of a note has to be damaged

pretending to be one of us. We aren't lame like you guys.

LMFAO

Idk, I can see how that would work because reverse effect.
My only other choice was It's ok to be white on the Lincuck $5

This is beautiful.

Fuck off meme pirate

>umb asses it's only a crime if you render it unusable in the US.
so if I put myself in front of a cop and start tearing it apart he would be entitled to arrest me?
if so, kys

>done

Are you stupid?

more like "literal KIKES live here"

>say Aus/Can have monopoly money
>US money is made from paper

Why do your notes weigh so much?

So let's make art on all the us currency and give it back to the Federal reserve to pay off the US Dept then they'd owe us money.

it was the only way to give them any value

yes lets deface our currency. HOW ABOUT NOT FAGGOT.

>what makes you think this is all he cares about?

It's all Drumpfers ever cared about it seems. No ideas, no real policy goals. Just as emotionally fixated on identity politics as the worst factions of the Left. And they threw true conservatives and their message under the bus along the way. It's a disgrace.

It's only a crime if you are doing it to defraud someone

>A private institution.
This is a silly distortion. The Federal Reserve banks are technically privately owned, but are fully controlled by the federal government. In order to have a national bank, you are required to buy in. You get a seat at the table to discuss policy, but the behavior of the reserve banks is strictly controlled by law and directed by the Federal Reserve Board (appointed by the president, confirmed by senate), and if they make a profit, it goes to the federal government.

While the legal techicalities are weird and complicated, the practical reality is that it's an arm of the US government.

>muh 1st ammendment
There are laws against defacing currency. It's your first-amendment right to have permitted means to express yourself, not to use any and all possible means of expressing yourself. If it protected all possible means of expression, that would include killing someone "to send a message".

Why would you put it on 20s and not ones or fives? You really think the 20s are going to get around to a lot of liberals?

The FED is owned by Jews
Its never a crime to write on money. The law says specifically its totally legal.
This is a Jew posting disinfo not a Canadian

>if I ever

Kys poorfag

>Its never a crime to write on money. The law says specifically its totally legal.
You absolute chimp.
moneyfactory.gov/resources/lawsandregulations.html
>Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Show me where the law specifically says it's legal to write on money.

Also should write "It's okay to be White"

If you see $1s with green or red ink, “Mind Your Businesz, The Fed Is Watching”, that was me.

....and how would you get caught exactly?

this is now an oldfag thread

forgot pic

Its the highest circulated bill.

>it's a crime to deface money you idiot

What now?

That's fucking retarded dude

actually it is made from a cloth-paper hybrid to be more durable

>with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Theres the kicker.. The treasury wont recall bills over a stamp. Still worthy of circulation

Funny idea.

defacing of currency :
>unfit to be reissued
smearing political messages over a bill counts as such. fucking pleb, learn how to treat your legal tender.

>only liberals will bank it
>liberals crash the economy

You could also write "it's okay to be white" on them.

The bill has to be UNFIT for circulation, drawing a cat face on g.wash doesn't render it unusable, you can still see what kind of note it is. Taking a sharpie and blacking out the value, the face, ect, making the note ineligible is illegal you stupid illiterate leaf.

It's really only a crime to deface it in such a way that renders it unusable. Like cutting it up rendering serial numbers in readable melting coins etc

>does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued,
nothing here about writing on the notes.

That does not render it unuseble.

You can take ripped up notes to the bank and have it replaced as long as you have more than have of the note.

I know how, but it's worthless as toilet paper. You can start a fire with it though.

If you do it to one bill, it's probably impossible unless you brag about it, but if you do it to a lot of bills, or keep doing it over time, it's possible to build a case beyond reasonable doubt that you're the one doing it.

Besides, businesses might refuse to take it. The bank has to take it, and there are a few other special cases, but in general if you're just trying to spend defaced currency, people have a right to refuse. So if you mark ten bills, you might end up with no option to spend them but to take them to your bank, who knows who you are, and then the bank will see that you have ten bills defaced in the same way, and might contact the Secret Service.

As soon as that shit gets deposited at a bank, it's just going to get pulped as an unacceptably defaced bill, so there's no point anyway. It's not likely to circulate for long.

why not both?

>have
half you mean?

Yeah, my b

Done

What exactly was the purpose of that bullshit again?

fag is right. pretty gay desu

>b
bad you mean?

doesn't change the legal position on the matter.

damn you guys are needy today ',:^)

>The treasury wont recall bills over a stamp. Still worthy of circulation
Sure they will.

>The bill has to be UNFIT for circulation, drawing a cat face on g.wash doesn't render it unusable, you can still see what kind of note it is.

This guy gets it:
>>unfit to be reissued
>smearing political messages over a bill counts as such.

>ruin as many 20s as you can get
>just in time for the tubmans
>all the old 20s will get purged for being defaces
>the tubman hoard will grow even stronger
youre a fucking idiot or a tubman shill.
either way, sage.

it has to be performed with the intent to render the bill unfit for circulation. sounds difficult to prosecute

Didnt Trump nix the nigress bux?

They(a business) can refuse it if it has shit written on it, but most business don't because banks will take them as long as you can tell what kind of note it is. And ultimately, that money is going to end up in a bank and probably replaced at some point anyways whether you take it there or a business deposits it.

>
>>The treasury wont recall bills over a stamp. Still worthy of circulation
>Sure they will.
Show me an example of them recalling a bill for small amounts of non profane writing on it.

Just start trolling all bills with MAGA stamps, IOTBW, trump lives here, etc
Libtards will be so triggered they'll throw away/burn money in effergy

the people here would never deface faith-based paper and ink. Sup Forums stands for Sup Forumsite. here are some other messages that Sup Forumsite people would never mark a (((bank note))) with using indelible ink
>"THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL DEBT SLAVE CARD"
>"SLAVERY? THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY OWNS YOUR BLACK ASS"
>"BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONES YOU SERVE!"
etc ... etc ... etc ....

We'll have to buy facebook ads that say if they take a video of them burning the money to the federal reserve, they'll reimburse them.

Apparently the "vote by text" ads swayed the election, should totally work.

Ive gotten bills from banks with stamps on them before, Canada...

Ever seen those "Where's George" stamps or something like that? Where you can track the serial number through all the states its been too?

Youre trying to fucking hard Canada.

I used to write on money all the time when I was younger. Trying to wake people up with simple statements.

I haven't done it in years, because it's not normal for me to have cash. I do pretty much everything by debit.

idk, last I saw they were debating whether or not he would

We'll blame it on the Russian trolls farms

Its another episode of non americans telling americans what america is like.