Doesn’t India just prove you’re wrong about race?

So you say that shitholes like Africa prove black people are naturally dumber than whites and that that’s why they’re thugs in America too...

Yet India is basically the same as Africa in how much of a shithole it is yet on the whole they’re very intelligent when in developed western countries and they work very hard. So if it isn’t race holding them back then it must be something else.

So has pol been btfo’d by curry munchers?

t.paki

indian people aren't intelligent they are just average and cheat a lot. same with chinese mainlanders.

corruption and poverty, but pajeets are smart unlike niggers you paki animal

They've had a billion people for the amount of time Australia's "tiny" 20 million have invented wifi, quantum computers, artificial limbs and circulatory systems complete with mass-produced blood, cybernetic implants, SPRAY-ON SKIN, bionic eyes, bionic ears, hypersonic scramjets, two cancer vaccines, a cure for dyslexia, genetic test-on-a-chip, insta-pregnancy tests, holographic rims and a good beer or two. What have Indians done recently?

POOO IN LOOOOOO

you do know that the gyppos from Eastern Europe are Indians right Pajeet
why don't you do us all a favor and take them back

>yet on the whole they’re very intelligent when in developed western countries

The tiny fraction of the Indian population that lives abroad is obviously going to be the best the sub-continent has to offer. The wealthiest and smartest leave. Out of 1.5 billion people there are bound to be a few million smart people.

kek the gypsies are so bad even the pajeets don't want them

Well, they have innovated in home building in Australia by making builders use 70mm shower drain pipes instead of the old 45mm pipes.

Because they shit in the shower and the pipe clogs up easily. They also use the toilet as a waste disposal system for food, especially rice, which expands when in water for a long time, and eventually bursts the pipes.

t. Plumber in Sydney who has become rich from subhumans being confused about plumbing.

My school education was in a Jesuit School.
I would like to put my two cents here.

This was taught to me by my Value Education teacher in 6th standard.

There were two types of seed- A healthy one and a weak. Someone threw away those seeds, the healthy one feel in bad land and grew up really weak, soon became sick and then died.
The weak one fell into a fertile land, got all the good nutrients and became a big tree.

Indians are literally niggers when they're in their own country.

They lie, cheat, steal and rape like there's no tomorrow. They have no concept of queueing or personal space and they're so loud at everything they do that the whole country has a collective tinnitus.

One thing that stood out when I visited is how lazy they all are. So few have actual 9-5 jobs and the ones that do spend most of the time arsing around on their phones as every shop and restaurant is over-employed to breaking point. Most people prefer to reject regular work and instead huck their wares on the street or go about doing odd jobs like children looking to make some extra pocket money.

Fuck India and fuck Indian people. Keep your designated shitting streets and get the fuck out of England.

>they are very intelligent in western countries

that's because only the bright ones manage to migrate

Everyone knows sydney sewage flows straight into the ocean, what backwater suburb are you living in?

Pic related.

why is Israel about us that's bulshit

The Indians in the west are the smartest 00,000001% of Indians who were smart enough to emmigrate to the West. Often it is university students, engineers, doctors and such.

Indians are actually a lot closer to white people than they are to blacks genetically. They are basically a microcosm of overpopulation problems that the future world will face.

Coming from a fucking Thai...

After the last drought, loads of houses and apartments had their grey water(shower and basin water, washing machine water too) redirected to tanks for watering gardens and lawns. Now when Sanjay shits in the shower and the shit settles in the holding tanks. Sprinklers come on, and some of that water is atomized. People nearby breathe it in, or a fine spray lands on peoples skin, face etc.

Yay, hepatitis.

The world won't be overpopulated. Either Jews will win and whites will be eradicated, which will make Jews become masters of a horde of racemixed muds, in which case they will kill off any surplus they don't see useful anymore. Like cattle.

Or Whites will win. In which case things will go well or wars for territory will break out, reducing the problem by itself.

Mensa IQ/IQ is a Jewish conspiracy.

low T cunt.

what can I say

YOU CANT HINDER THE JINDER BABY!!

Indians are no better than niggers, I spent a week there and never want to see another Indian in my life.

>yet on the whole they’re very intelligent when in developed western countries

The Indians we get in our countries are the cream of the crop or Brahmin cast members.

The average Indian is a prideful sub-human animal who shits on the streets.

Listen to the words of this young prostitute, he/she speaks the truth about Pajeets

It's always ironic how libtards and SJWs are actually the most discriminatory.

They think that just because your skin color resembles they of another group (dark) that they are equal.

All the smart Indians run away to white countries and leave the dummies to run India. What fucking cowards to run away to the U.K. And not help their home land

>Yet India is basically the same as Africa in how much of a shithole it is yet on the whole they’re very intelligent when in developed western countries and they work very hard.
Quick question, have you ever taken a basic statistics course?

They are ridding the world of Microsoft wirus.
Very noble.