It's time for Phase II

>Talmud Jew

no

fuck off shill

KEEP IT SIMPLE. REMEMBER THE 5 WORDS.

Oh snap

It's time for Phase stick to the fucking plan

Fuck off faggot, 5 words.

That's actually pretty good idea. But it's really no better than 'hey rabbi'.

NOT yet retard, gotta let (((them))) come up with it themselves. Once they start posting that it’ll be over for them. Gotta keep the phase 1 going for a few months first until it starts getting national coverage

this really only works it people put their egos aside and keep it simple. don't embellish.

Phase 2 should be.
Its
okay
to be
black

Actually it's 14 words

FUCK OFF

It's 1
Ok 2
To 3
Be 4
White 5
Nope

That's phase 88 you mong

Good idea. Pin up the iotbw posters and then scribble 'not' on them with sharpie to make it look like an assmad leftie came up and did it afterwards. It'll hurt them even more.

what percentage is ok?

Kill all niggers

>le
Are you cucking for the French now too bitch boy?

why old thread was archived?

100%
Anything less will need to be removed.

no, keep it the same, there's no reason whatsoever to change it

It's been how many days since this started and you guys still haven't fucked this up? What timeline is this again?

So, to all people who say it's not OK to be white; what am I supposed to do? Kill myself because of something I have no control over?

I want to know what people are saying.

Also, phase 2 should be:

It's ok to hate white people

Fuck off, shill. The message is FIVE WORDS. Stop trying to fuck this up.

isn't 6 words?

Someone explain phase 2.

There is no phase 2 you soyboy leftleech. Stick to the message.

Oh great its /leftypol/ again

Breathe my fart

how can i know phase 2 if I dont know what the message is?

>5 words.
I even get pissed when their sign says IT IS OK and not IT'S.

Still phase one. phase two will be its not okay to be white and "not" should be in sharpie

When is phase 2?

Fuck off retard

OP was just asking a question. Relax!

negro fuck you gtfo.

Kike shill identified. The purity of the message is what ensures success.

But I'm not negro?

Message stays the same faggot

self-hating mudskin detected

Like white purity? I'm sorry. I'm just trying to comprehend this entire plot. The part about separate phases intrigues me.

listen you shill/reporter or some faggot shit like that. all they're trying to do is to put out a simple harmless message that the left will conceive as racist. they want to keep the message nice and simple "pure" as that other user described it.

So if it's not racist, then does it mean that BLM is not racist either?

14 words is doctrine
5 words is a meem.
I really hope you aren't attempting to compete with 14 words. Probably should stop with the five words thing.

Sage. This plan has worked perfect so far, don't screw it up

Fuck off with this random 14 words bullshit, shill

What's the plan though? And What's phase 2?

At their very core, then yes they aren't racist. But its alot more than that. This movement is about bringing something the white moderates can rally behind. Much like BLM does to black moderates but unlike BLM this movement hasn't really done anything wrong so far since its still new. BLM is racist in that it believes that black minority is being oppressed by the races doing better than them. This movement is racist simply due to the fact that it was started by racists. tldr both messages aren't racist but both are now since they have been corrupted.

>1 post by this id
sage goes in the options field

The_Donald is already fucking it up.

So this is a Stormfront movement, I getcha.

You're actually retarded

>more news at 4

you fucking nigger, you misunderstood everybit of it. well have fun with your goy shekels from that article you're making.

Wait what?

>This movement is racist simply due to the fact that it was started by racists. tldr both messages aren't racist but both are now since they have been corrupted.

How did I misunderstand? I'm not a reporter but you keep calling me that.

Spread the message Goys.

>So this is a Stormfront movement, I getcha.
if anything the stormfront type movement you're looking for is stormfront itself and 30% of Sup Forums

Main message of the "its okay to be white" thing is pretty fucking self explanatory.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

STICK TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN.

STICK
TO
THE
ORIGINAL
PDF

gib blond nazi qt to breed with

>Memeflag shill
FUCK OFF

This makes more sense, actually. If we put there up it will make white people angrier. That's what we should want. Once our people get angry, we win. But if we keep putting up these nice "its okay to be white" it just makes the niggers angrier, and anger is the advantage here.

Whats new. Those tranny loving nig enabling cuckholds ruin all our projects.

If you don't know the 14 words you are NOT a white nationalist.
We Must Secure the Existence of our People and a Future for White Children.

Okay thanks.

>"the original plan"

This keeps getting posted. I'm assuming the 30% of Stormfront posters want to keep it secret...

i should print these out and put them out at my school

what else do you expect from shitskin kikes?

Looks like (((they))) removed it from search suggestions.

I heard Abe Lincoln was actually a black man.

the original plan is to stick to the "its okay to be white" movement without adding anything non normie friendly. shills try to disrupt this by adding nazi symbols.

>tfw your country is literally pronounced like the word nigger

This, ignore shills. They just to be able to screencap and point their finger.

Let the lefturds show their racism, they arent capable of hiding it. Thousands have been redpilled, not because of the 5 simple words, but from tve racist irrational response it causes soyboys

Spain's IQ out of this world

This.
Shills and kikes are out force to disrupt the campaign.
Also, if a newfag is reading this: meme flags are ALWAYS shills.

I wish kikes would just not fuck with everything we wish to accomplish. Ofc not every jew is a zionist but its so fucking tiresome. (Dutch politics for example)