Can someone redpill me on the crusades?

Can someone redpill me on the crusades?

Liberals will always argue "But the crusades" when talks of Muslims and terrorism come up.

What can I hit them back with?
Obviously I want to argue modern Christians vs modern Muslims as its relevant to us today.

Is there anything the Muslims hordes did that equals or cancels out the casualties of the crusaders?

If we can, keep it simple for the libs. Like a nunber of casualties or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I_To-cV94Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=7bGxMcSHOmI
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/I_To-cV94Bo

/thread

Islam did worse 100x over

The crusades were literally a pushback against Islamic invasions.

Muslims reached as far as Vienna. Why is that? What were they doing there?

We ended the Ottoman Empire and turned your soldiers into kebab meat :^)

The crusades were meant to curb the population growth of the European white races as the leaders of the Templar's were Khazar Talmud Jews. The first crusade pushed the infidels back but the remaining attempts were genocidal. Lastly the order was deposed, the nights were tortured and executed.

The Bauer family lead the crusades from behind the military. They were later given gold to subvert and control other cultures, and became the Rothschild banking clan.

The First Crusade was a justified response to Saracen aggression, but Christendom quickly lost sight of the goal of the protection of their fellow Christians, and each subsequent Crusade(with the exception of the 3rd) was less and less noble.

Watch this for a reasonable, balanced view of the conflicts:
youtube.com/watch?v=7bGxMcSHOmI

Saladin was a K*rd

Your move mr Kebab

Argue that it was actually worst for the west and ended up allowing ottomans to become an empire. Maybe the inquistion is a better argument but crusades are just not knowing history.

You're confused, Muslims did not reach Vienna until the 16th century, 400 years after the 9th and final Crusade

The crusades were justified and the crusaders did nothing wrong.

>DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

"O ye who listen to me! Hasten to appease the anger of heaven, but no longer implore its goodness by vain complaints. Clothe yourselves in sackcloth, but also cover yourselves with your impenetrable bucklers. The din of arms, the danger, the labors, the fatigues of war, are the penances that God now imposes upon you. Hasten then to expiate your sins by victories over the Infidels, and let the deliverance of the holy places be the reward of your repentance. Cursed be he who does not stain his sword with blood."

Tell them that the Christians were in Palestine 600 years before Mohammed.

The Crusades were defensive.

Liberal SJW historians gloss over the 700-800 year occupation of Iberia.

"Muh Islamic Golden age. Christians were better off being oppressed by Muslim sandniggers."

The sandniggers would have conquered France and then moved into Germany if it weren't for the Brave Iberian warriors that stopped them at the border with modern day France.

Muslims wanted to take Europe. They started the grand war between both parties.

No. We beat you in WW1 and took your territories, including Palestine, which we then gave to the Jews. Does this anger you? It angers you doesn't it. :^)

My mistake. Point is Muslims are terrible neighbours and always have been.

>What can I hit them back with?
the fact that they ended half a millenium ago while muslims literally haven't changed

>we
lmao
How many pseudo-germanic inbred anglos have we killed at Gallipoli and Kut'el Amara?
probably countless.
why didn't pseudo germanic Anglo inbreds fight against Turks in Anatolia? Did they fear us?
on top of that, we're taking over your country. There are more kids named Muhammad than kids named John in your country.
Soon we will behead you in public in yoru streets. The Big Ben will be The Big Mo'.

I wonder how long will the crackers survive tho. 20 or 30 years? maybe 50. but i give you 30 years.

Were a good thing.

douce volt

Why are you using speech towards an insect?

Silence. White subhuman. Or else i'll break every bone in your body.
you whites are weak as fuck. it'd not be hard for me.

Muh Crusades isn't an argument. Those were brave men fighting against Muslims. It's no different from WW1 or WW2 where people attacked eachother invading countries because of fear of invasion and to stand up for their allies.
Anyone who is against the crusades is an absolute faggot and a traitor. What were they supposed to do? Stand back and let all of Europe be conquered by Muslims? Because that is exactly what modern day Shitropeans are doing. These people wouldn't give a single fuck if Muslims suddenly decided to start beheading everyone in Germany and took over. Invade Germany and kill the Muslims? Woah, buddy that would be islamaphobia, that would be Crusades 2.0! Never fight back, goy!

If you're a catholic, you can talk about how Holy Roman Empire downfall was hastened by it focus on the Turk empire. Protestantism was able to thrive, and was partly inspired by the Turks religious liberalism.

“The Turk was the lightning rod that drew off the tempest, thus did Christ cover His little flock with the shield of the Moslem.” J. A. Wylie History of Protestantism.

“The great empereour of the Turks, detesteth not the straunge religion of others; but to the contrarie permitteth every man to live according to his conscience.” Jean Bodin. That is why Luther wrote about Protestants who “want the Turk to come and rule because they think our German people are wild and uncivilized.”

One of the things that i like about being Turkish is how we instilled fear into whites.

>Protestantism was able to thrive, and was partly inspired by the Turks religious liberalism.
i.e., fucking heretical scum who deserve the stake.
Thousands of Catholic cities attacked; hundreds of thousands of Catholics murdered or dragged off to be slaves. Centuries of continuous piracy, invasion, and theft.
The "Golden Age of Islam" was fueled by looting; the Muslims looted the West for money and slaves.
>"B-b-but they had the Greek philosophers!"
Yeah - books stolen from Catholic monasteries after the thieves looted the place.
>"B-b-but maths!"
Yeah - which they got from India
Islam was ALWAYS fueled and is still fueled by looting the West. Even petro money is well-developed Western nations paying illiterate thugs for a raw resource they couldn't even extract for themselves.
After centuries of raids the West got mad and attacked back.
A tiny handful of Western soldiers took back Jerusalem. And the Muslims will never get over their aching butthurt.
The Crusades, Malta, Vienna, and Lepanto - when Muslims are forced to actually fight Catholic soldier rather than raid remote villages, they die in great numbers.
That's why Muslims use terrorism; attacking women, children, the elderly, and the unarmed is traditionally the only way they can win anything.

>crusades
Like ww1 and ww2 were meant to weaken and eventually destroy the west

Europeans were way worse neighbours.

>One of the things that i like about being Turkish is how we instilled fear into whites.
Oh yeah?
>"When the Turks awoke and saw what Vlad Tepes had done the Muslim soldiers fled in fear"
>"After the charge of Jan Sobieski and the utter destruction of the Turks Kara Mustafa and the other leaders fled is such terror that they left their baggae behind as loot. Kara Mustafa was executed by his own slaves and the Turks were never a threat to Europe again."
Suck it, Mehmed.

>Japan
>never colonised
Rubbish weaboo lie. Dutch and Portugese would like a word with you.

Turkey
>seat of the greatest Muslim empire in history
Australia
>Where the Anglos dumped their criminals and undesireables
Where would YOU rather live?

Killing people who arent christian is fighting muslims?

>muh Crusades
And then there's THIS guy.

That justifys christian s killing people, christians and muslims are exactly tge fucking same

Full video: youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

by any means necessary

>christians and muslims are exactly tge fucking same
Here we have the core idiocy of modern Liberalism.
An idiot like this will be vaduely aware that Mulims are still capturing and selling slaves all over the world, maybe even kinda' vaguely feel bad because he accidentally heard about the thousands of women being used as sex slaves by ISIS.
But he doesn't like to talk about it. Or about the millions of underage girls "married" in Muslim nations, the incredibly high levels of illiteracy, violence, rape, corruption, and theft in Muslim nations, or the weekly terrorist incidents perpetrated by Muslims on nmon-Muslims.
Meanwhile he goes to the local university (the university was invented by the Catholic Church) and gets care at the local hospital (the hospital was invented by the Catholic Church), and is furious, FURIOUS, about the child abuse scandal in the Catholic Church! FURIOUS!!
Sure, he hasn't really learned anything aobut it other than what he hears from the press, so he doesn't know that a huge number of the cases resulted in innocent verdits; and he *certainly* doesn't know that even if every accusation WAS true it would still mean the incidence of sexual abuse in the Catholic Church makes priests one of the *safest* groups in the world because the incidence is so *low*; less than 1/80th the incidence in America's public schools, for example.
No, an idiot like this is completely ignorant of facts, but certain in the knowledge that Christians and Muslims are just the same

forget the history lessons, liberals do not give the slightest fuck about history unless it is civil rights related. Just say that christians have been systematically wiped out from the middle east by the west and muslims.

The crusades were a direct result of eastern orthodoxy (Byzantines) begging the Holy Roman Empire to come and save their asses from the Muslims (read: Turks aren't white) that were actively raping/pillaging their way into their holy cities. Few hundred years later, we have the moors getting "kicked" out of places like france/spain/italy, the UK and the Scots has some skirmishes, and the Holy Roman Empire became the 1st Reich, 2nd Reich, then the 3rd Reich, and the rest is history.

Anyway, always counter with the fact that the Crusades were a response to Muslim invasion, that got a little out of hand. Both did horrible things to all that were perceived to be non believers of their respective faiths.

Always, also, end on the note that that's why we had the Protestant Reformation, and eventually, modern day Christianity.