Spanish 155 general

Spanish 155 general.

All seditious "consellers" SENT TO JAIL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'M FUCKING LOVING IT

lavanguardia.com/politica/20171102/432543519658/prision-junqueras-turull-govern.html

Ara no rieu pas, eh cabrons?

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/bourgeois-aanhoudingsbevel-puigdemont-meer-dan-een-brug-te-ver~a856936b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Atado y bien atado

:^)

joke's on you fag
you haven't fixed anything
in fact, you've just made it worse
catalonia will be independent for sure

thanks faggots

Where you gonna hide? where you gonna run?

I'M LITERALLY CRYING WITH LAUGHTER;

>you've just made it worst
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Keep dreaming baby

>Franco
You know he isn't pleased with you

Just draw a line in the sand and put all the lisp people on one side. then shoot them.

No, he would have prefered a more violent method

He is more pleased today than he was yesterday. But less than tomorrow.

M A N O L O

>being this deluded
your government has just poured gasoline into a fire

No man, it has poured gasoline in the dreamworld created by numales and SJW and now is going to lit it on fire while we all cheer.

>Your greatest cultural achievement, the empire of the United States, is being destroyed from the inside by Spain's genetic diaspora

Really makes you think, the eternal anglo loses again

see what happens the 21st of december, we'll just win again
and we will leave spain
and you'll turn into a shithole
bye bye manolo

Can't wait for them to get in too.

>the only thing the Spaniard has to boast about is being illegal immigrants

Typical 3rd world Manolo

Screenshooting this for future laughs

Cataluña ain't leaving ladyboy, do you know why? Because this glorious nation has stood before way bigger challenges than your tweets and performances.

I soc més català que tu, pallús.

un català no és deixaria cuckejar així per la invasió de manolos. Si ets català, defensa la teva terra.

I support Catalonian independence mainly because it rustles EU, but I wish them all the worst for being such fucking cucks. Fucking grab weapons and fight for your freedom. No independence came from democratic, pacifist stance. This fucking Puigdemont faggot with his obnoxious pandering to some standards of morality and decency is irritating... have balls to say to Spain and to EU fuck off you miserable cunt. Until Catalonians manage to do that, I won't care.

No country came about without bloodshed. This fucking faggot with his delays and pitiful doubt on how will EU react if he declares this or that... JUST

Sou vosaltres amb la vostre bogeria que heu portat el país a la ruïna en una puta setmana, tot per salvar als desgraciats del 3%. Us han enganyat pero be, be.
El foc purificador de l'Audiencia Nacional ho arreglarà tot.

VIVA ESPAÑA

This

All except the bottom right are being sent to jail right now.

Expect low energy chimp out consisting on tweets, profile pictures and candles.

Isn't this a great day anons? Isn't it?

there is already another thread up
congrats to everyone

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/bourgeois-aanhoudingsbevel-puigdemont-meer-dan-een-brug-te-ver~a856936b/

Yeah whatever Manolo, we won't deliver Puigdemont to you kike-slaved shitskins anyway. Deal with it fuckers

Bump