Racism is wrong

There's nothing wrong with being black.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147057792/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure. Just don't be black in Europe

You didn't choose your race.

If racism is wrong then why did you mention he was black?

Because he's black, and hating others because of their race is wrong.

If you replace everyone in Paraguay with ethnic Japanese people and their culture is identical the country is still not the same as it was before. Britain will be 30% nonwhite in 10-15 years as opposed to 99.99% white in 1950. Irrevocably altered for all time and the natives were never once asked if that was what they wanted.

Be black where you came from, Africa is for you.

I hate you for being able to see what I can't see. Call it jealousy if you must, but in my eyes he's JUST A PERSON worth a FAIR GO LIKE ANYONE ELSE.

Do you think we'll be the same 150000 years from now? Will we still be white when we colonize other planets? We can't stop cancer and we can't stop genetic mutations, not yet anyways, we simply evolve to fit our environment, and I agree, people should go back to their homelands and advance in agriculture and technology.

>We can't stop cancer
Australia cured cervical cancer wtf are you talking about

>we can't stop genetic mutations
Yes we can. WITH A WALL.

Evolution in the modern globalised world is (mostly) over. The systematic mass immigration of millions of non-natives to Europe is not evolution, and they on the whole do not adapt to the culture they are migrating into.

Even in the best case scenario (for natives) of total integration, which many would argue is racist/bigoted in itself, these non-natives are a corrosive (if not malicious) influence that alters the shape of a nation, however the reality is far worse.

>Do you think we'll be the same 150000 years from now?
Anatomically modern humans existed at least 300000 years ago, and likely further back than that. We may be subtly different in 150000 years but the relativism of the far future is no reason to argue for the intermixing and destruction of native races and cultures now.

I do not hate other races, each have a right to existence and a right to their own lands and nations.

Even if all whites mated only whites, or if blacks only mated with other blacks, eventually the DNA of the offspring of both races will change until they birth completely different races. People of ethnic races are descendant of race mixing as well, and sadly all relationships are relatively incestuous, which is why sometimes you get cancer or genetic deformities and problems in offspring.

Niggers do not deserve my sympathy or respect.
Niggers are waging a war against whites, nigger blood is a biological weapon, execute niggers with impunity.

I didn't say we should race mix, that's most likely a bad idea because it'll lead to even worse mutations than mating with your own kind, I'm simply saying we don't possess the technology to truly ensure the existence of our race.

i hate mosquitos
is it wrong?

The totalitarian system will allow us to do away with their violence using violence, fighting fire with fire. What they've done is simply what they've been allowed to do under American freedom, America should reunite with UK and form fascist coalitions with other nations against globalism and Israel.

I couldn't give a shit if you were purple with yellow pocadots. Nobody cares that you're black.

Segregative genocide is the solution to the musrat problem, let them believe, just don't let them mate, thy're all inbred anyways.

Exactly. And to stay black, you must not racemix.

Sure there isn't. But crime is obnoxious and statistically blacks commit an insane amount of it compared to other races. Fuck off with that shit.

This board is getting seriously fucked up. Even in the last week it has gotten astronomically worse. Threads like these are just shit tier. Sup Forums needs to get its shit together.

there is something wrong with being black in america, shits gay yo/

there's nothing wrong with being racist

BASED serb :D
I love it when you guys shitpost. :DD

Okay, just no hate, or prejudice, it's okay to hate other cultures though.

but i hate people because of their skincolor. i was born this way, it wasn't a choice. stop oppressing me!

That doesn't mean every Tyrone wants to cuck and murder you.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147057792/
Some of them don't want the white race to die out, And they're going through the same painful revelations as us.

True.

I try to be constructive and start dialogue, and you call it shitposting, face it, you just can't handle other opinions in the change of the board's culture. One day we will all be dead, none of this is going to last forever, you can either put your faith in God or you can spend the rest of your life going through one set of rough patches to the other, you're all gonna become old and retarded as the brain gets slow and your body weakens, so either start excising and going to Church, or GTFO with your sweaty arm pits and limp keyboard warrior fingers.

Niggers are not human.

That's not what the 2017 FBI crime statistics say.

not in Africa

spoken like a true Christian

I need to calm down, I nearly through my computer out the window. The irony in me trying to make good out of this board full of race war mongering, people need to wake up to lies made by the baby cock suckin false Jews of Israel.

I have black friends but i will never have a nigger friend.Not all blacks are niggers.