Calm before the Storm #3

Previous thread: Bread Crumbs info dump:

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/10/30/waittheres-an-obama-white-house-connection-to-trump-dossier-research-firm-n2402194
chicago.suntimes.com/news/obama-foundation-global-summit-chicago/
archive.li/TWcYS
linkedin.com/in/gidonfeen
instagram.com/p/6gOxNwkB1a/?taken-by=gidonfeen
instagram.com/p/BO2nQrCjikl/?taken-by=gidonfeen
instagram.com/p/BNz5LANjMBS/?taken-by=gidonfeen
instagram.com/p/BN5YIOmDW44/?taken-by=gidonfeen
youtube.com/watch?v=F0kfbikw274
archive.fo/7InDD
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/workers-sprayed-with-uranium-dust-at-cameco-refinery-1.1146949
standardnewswire.com/news/970013142.html
foia.state.gov/Learn/New.aspx
cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics/donna-brazile-dnc-book/index.html
cnn.com/2017/11/02/asia/south-korea-north-korea-nuclear-test/index.html
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3601010/posts
dnainfo.com/chicago/20171102/south-loop/chance-gloria-estefan-aziz-ansari-nas-close-out-obama-summit
youtube.com/watch?v=6cx3fMpT7X8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can anyone answer what date uranium supposedly travelled to Russia? Even just the year

Go look it up Chaim.

Bump

BUMP

bump

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

IF WE SEE THIS TWEET FROM ANYONE RELEVANT. WE KNOW IT IS LEGIT.

BUMP
U
M
P

Bump

Bump for the storm

Anons read these posts

>With regard to Q Clearance breadcrumbs
Have not seen it discussed before, but the Marine Barracks in Washington D.C. should be of interest. Those that serve there are handpicked (including extensive background checks) and extremely loyal.

Second, I do not know many former Marines that would not answer Mattis' call if he made it. No man since Chesty has inspired Marines like Mad Dog.

Another thread claims Huma just skipped to Saudi Arabia. No proof or link. Seems like that would be a bad thing, and something they wouldn't have allowed. Thought occurs that she might have been taken into custody, and flight story put out as a cover.

BINGO DJT

Bumpers

come on krautanon!
make sure to pull out all the good stuff for the OP
you didn't even put the other 3 thread links in it ffs

he is saying Trump will say that...

What's going to happen?

>disruption of disclosure

they said that POTUS will tweet that out sometime tomorrow before he leaves overseas

Checking in.

you're right
>this Marine would do anything for Mad Dog

The happenning.

I want to believe

Link and sauce immediately we need to verify

Could pic related be tying in with this?

>According to the Washington Post, Fusion GPS was first retained by Perkins Coie on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign in April of 2016.
At the same time that Hillary’s campaign, Obama’s campaign organization, and the DNC were simultaneously paying Perkins Coie, the spouse of one of Fusion GPS’s key employees was working directly for Obama in the West Wing. >Shailage Murray, a former Washington Post reporter-turned-political operative, was serving as a top communications adviser to Obama while the Obama administration was reportedly using information from the dossier to justify secret surveillance of Trump campaign staff.
>Murray is married to Neil King, a former Wall Street Journal reporter who was hired by Fusion GPS in December of 2016.
>townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/10/30/waittheres-an-obama-white-house-connection-to-trump-dossier-research-firm-n2402194

Jesus Christ, the storm is fucking upon us boys!
Obama has been meeting with his foundation the last few days.
chicago.suntimes.com/news/obama-foundation-global-summit-chicago/
>This will also be a gathering of major figures in the Obama administration: his ambassador to Japan, Caroline Kennedy; U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice; senior advisers Valerie Jarrett and David Plouffe; top food policy adviser Sam Kass; plus domestic policy adviser Cecilia Munoz.

He is implying that but a prediction that precise could be voiced/broadcasted by Pence for all I care.
Huma/Podesta indictment and the foreshadowed tweet are the deadlines for the credibility of this OPanon.
We cannot be certain until those thresholds are met. I hope we do though.

Just got out of class. What the fuck is going on? Pic unrelated

Kushner always has thousand yard stare.
Like always.

It is really unsettling.

Give me a short rundown what is this about, I'm in the dark here.

This isn't OPanon. OPanon is an operator.

This is Q

I had to bake the new thread fast and my browser was under heavy load and quite unresponsive. As you can see in the previous thread I linked this one 1.5 min before it got archived. So you better praise my l33t timing skillz.

>tfw also have a thousand yard stare

My bad, yes.
Regardless I meant the same person.
He definitely didn't feel like a larper even if he/she was one the context of the posts got them almonds activated instantaneously.

Then again the deadlines he gave are not a week away, they are tomorrow and the day later. So we will see soon enough.

...Mr G (ID: oVCRl1jC) Archived
Attention - Who is Gidon Feen?
11/02/17(Thu)13:04:13 No.147629265
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Who is Gidon Feen?

archive.li/TWcYS

He worked in the Podesta Group.

linkedin.com/in/gidonfeen

He has photos with Hillary in his Instagram.

instagram.com/p/6gOxNwkB1a/?taken-by=gidonfeen

He is a proud jew and LGBT supporter

He travels around the world visiting babies

instagram.com/p/BO2nQrCjikl/?taken-by=gidonfeen

He dresses as a red dog and reads to children

instagram.com/p/BNz5LANjMBS/?taken-by=gidonfeen

He likes pigs and makes kids videos

instagram.com/p/BN5YIOmDW44/?taken-by=gidonfeen

youtube.com/watch?v=F0kfbikw274 [Open]

AND HIS FB FRIENDS, PLEASE, HIS FB FRIENDS, THEY REALLY ARE INTERESTING
example:
KIKI ODED
JOEY KRAMINER

He can make the whole network go down.

Prepare messages? Are they asking for memes? This timeline?

>archive.fo/7InDD
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/workers-sprayed-with-uranium-dust-at-cameco-refinery-1.1146949

Relevant quotes from the article:
>The exposure happened June 23 when a worker loosened a ring clamp on a 208-litre drum of uranium oxide yellowcake. The lid blew off and about 26 kilograms of the material were ejected into the air.
>The drum of yellowcake came from Uranium One's Willow Creek facility in Wyoming.

This was 2012 so before Rosatom owned 100% of Uranium One, but they were still majority share holders. But we have proof here that the Uranium was being exported as early as 2012, which is completely against what was supposed to happen.

Old threads:
Sorry not sorry for formatting, I'm a fucking newfag.

>the Marine Barracks in Washington D.C. should be of interest.

bravo marines still have a grudge against the Clintons for a helicopter full of brothers that went down for no reason during the Clinton administration, there was an additional support unit requested that day

This is starting to come together by God.....

What is the significance of that though?

Today I've worked, and prepared my supplies.

If larp, I actually have a lot of respect for the larpers

OPanon was legit.

Don't know about q

Here's the thread. Like I said, it doesn't have a link to any source, or a hint where the info came from. Could just be a slide thread, but I thought it worth mentioning.

>On his Fox News show last week, Tucker Carlson reported a source who has been interviewed extensively as part of the investigation told him Mueller's probe "has broadened to determine which people and organizations in Washington have spent years working secretly as de facto operatives on behalf of the Russia government," and "the Podesta Group is chief among these de facto foreign operatives

What trauma did you have happen?
More importantly, what trauma has kushner been through?
Its weird, but I feel like I know absolutely nothing about the guy.

kuhsner has an offset eye

>now you cannot unsee it

Don't let this be slid

I really pray this is all legit. If true, what happens afterwards? Are we looking at a new era of American prosperity?

Packing/loading my bugout bags and guns when I get home this evening. Headed innawoods tomorrow.

Qanon specifically asked where Obama and Valerie Jarett were. Prince Harry and many other deep state goons I would imagine were there. They are scared and maybe trying to figure out their next move if any. Looks like Trump has himself a checkmate, especially if Uranium 1 is connected to NK nukes. Would mean Hillary and Obama literally gave nukes to NK. That would be firing squad-tier treason.

sorry kraut
I did notice....
>praise thy l33t haxx0r timing skribbles
I was in the midst of replying to a post when it went "archive" poof

This all feels really important and we need to make sure we keep all the info together between baking sessions.
>still not sold it's not LARPtastic
>rather be safe than sorry
This shit might be the closets we ever get to seeing behind the curtain

Not only the US but a lot of governments will be overthrown globally. Not with anarchy soros like infiltration but with civic natural progress.
The cabals puppets are in many nations.

>
>Here's the thread. Like I said, it doesn't have a link to any source, or a hint where the info came from. Could just be a slide thread, but I thought it worth mentioning.
> →
Unverified, probably LARP.

Meanwhile, to answer QAnon's question regarding Huma, this was the "break
standardnewswire.com/news/970013142.html

And here's the link to the FOIA dump
foia.state.gov/Learn/New.aspx

McCarthy was right. Time to clean house. We've got traitors in Congress selling our military secrets to Russia for pocket change and if they're selling to Russia you can bet your ass they're selling to China, Iran and anyone else who is buying.

>bugout bag not packed
Then what's the point of having it?

SKY KANG

What i've read so far is that the military and Trump are going to use the 4th November Antifa protest as an reason for a counter coup to remove the Soros/media/jew influence

Sen. Chuck Grassley:
>"It now appears that despite pledges to the contrary, U.S. uranium made its way overseas as a part of the Uranium One deal," Grassley said in the statement. "What’s more disturbing, those transactions were apparently made possible by various Obama Administration agencies while the Democrat-controlled Congress turned a blind eye.

>“Americans deserve assurances that political influence was not a factor in all this. I’m increasingly convinced that a special counsel — someone with no prior involvement in any of these deals — should shine a light on this ordeal and get answers for the American people.”

>Government officials told The Hill that the NRC was able to amend the export license affecting Uranium One because of two other decisions previously made by the Obama administration as part of a Russian “reset” in President Obama’s first term.

I hope it will not be too late when we see that

better safe than sorry

If I read Q right, we have a situation where, let's face it, a Kenyan born, islamocommunist and an entrenched supercell of traitors and foreign operatives have robbed us by be while fully arming our geopolitical rivals, and, quite possibly, Barrack Obama is in charge of NK.

Obama was the Antichrist like we first thought he was.

Pray but if true we are screwed.

Donna Brazille story now picked up by CNN.

QAnon predicted.

cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics/donna-brazile-dnc-book/index.html

Obama and beyond...

Interesting, I thought O was supposed to be in Asia ahead of Trump based on earlier posts

And this just in from DPRK
South Korea: Pyongyang is readying for another nuclear test
cnn.com/2017/11/02/asia/south-korea-north-korea-nuclear-test/index.html

>Barrack Obama is in charge of NK.
You'd have to be next level stupid to believe this.

QAnon repeatedly said where is BO *TODAY*. In caps the second time. He was in Chicago yesterday and the day before.

He also said "think bigger", as in, not one person with respect to who controls DPRK

Bump

>Barack "the comrade community organizer" obama
>in charge of anything
Obongo is a communist tool to further strain America's social fabric.

I would be hesitant to say BO is in charge of NK, rather something like CommIntern, of which BO might be a member.

CIA controls nk. Obummer is a cia stooge.

Chicago Mob controls DPRK? KEK

It’s the U.N.

"Cloward - Piven Strategy." We've talked about this for years.

We don't know.

Chicago yesterday.

Where did Q predict

Delay, Disrupt, Deter.

Also bump.

So we need to find out where is Obongo TODAY.

Nice pic, I need a cat...that being said, if someone could fill us both in that would be awesome. I just got out of class as well.

I wonder how far it goes up. I'm pretty convinced the Rothschild's are the final boss.

Canks admits she funded the dossier?!?

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3601010/posts

Investigate GIDON FEEN

He can make the dominos fall down
Friend of Alefantis

find Q's posts in the previous 2 breads and prepare your weenis

Report from government accountability institute org on the uranium one clinton podesta russia details
www.g-a-i.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Report-Skolkvovo-08012016-2.pdf

He's in Chicago holding a summit on the South Side.

dnainfo.com/chicago/20171102/south-loop/chance-gloria-estefan-aziz-ansari-nas-close-out-obama-summit

Read previous threads

just released. youtube.com/watch?v=6cx3fMpT7X8

(((Jerusalem Post)))

duraj?

Qanon said if the public knew who was actually in charge of NK there would be riots. At first I thought maybe the bush family but then he added comments about BO.

Too specific. Has to be LARP.

Too close.

Now I understand the nat guard rumor.

Who has sauce on that btw

Thank you

I dunno user.

I cringed hard.
Wouldn't be surprised if the Chicago populous takes him refuge if he get's called out.
They can declare independence for a couple of hours with O being their newly crowned chief.