What does Sup Forums think of Mormons?

A missionary just hooked me up with the deluxe day 1 doritos locos boxset. (Pic related). What do you fuckboys think about Mormons? I honestly think they are nice people, very well mannered. Are Mormons the final redpill? Traditional values and no degenerate behaviour seems okay 2bh whiteboi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DC6c5T_dFK8
youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
cesletter.org
youtube.com/watch?v=S-dfOQUc8vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs
youtube.com/watch?v=WyxXGdG3-Io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most mormons are alright people but the church is a corrupt institution like any other.

the more 'devout' and 'involved' mormons can be pretty shit tier people.

Redpill on Mormonism, from an ex Mormon missionary

I am also an ex Mormon

Part 2

Part 3

youtube.com/watch?v=DC6c5T_dFK8

Let me just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

that interbreeding doesn't work

it's a pedo cult, boycott the pedos, don't buy pecans

>wtf i love Mormonism

>mfw I can rest assured that Orthodox Church is the true church of Jesus Christ.

This is the second time I ever tell anyone on Sup Forums this: Go kill yourself.

Cant into basic philosophy mistake deity for God.

This based Smith wasnt to bright was he?

Ex-mormon here, yeah pretty much this. All that needs to be posted every time one of these mormonism threads pops up.

I am an exmormon, too. I served a mission. Can confirm.

I'm not seeing the problem here. Most of this French Indochinese stenciling forum already supports unquestioning fascism to begin with. What am I missing?

Doesn't even sound like it's written by a Mormon. Nothing in these posts you can't find on wikipedia. And I know this guy doesn't live in, or has ever been to Utah. It's fucking like 30% spic now. The place is a mess.

A Satanic Cult. Mormtards are not Christian, they blaspheme the teachings of Christ, mock the Holy Spirit, and bring nothing but disgrace to the word Christianity. They directly aid the anti-Christ due to their many blasphemies. The great community thing is solid bullshit...unless you enjoy being a repressed mormtard in a sea of repressed mormtards .

Here. Read this. Because friends don't let friends become Mormtards.

cesletter.org

>traditional values
>no coffee
Fuck off prairie jews

Mormon here
Just don't go into any stupid shit, and you'll be fine
Mormonism has so far proven to me to be one of the most (if not the most) best religions out there

You'll hear a lot of shills screaming about Mormons being evil, and not believing in Jesus (even though Jesus is is the fucking name of the church), but they're called shills for a reason, are they not?
They'll scream about how you must give up everything you love too, but that is not at all true. You can drink all the tea you want, and smoke all the cigarettes your lungs can handle (I don't recommend the last part however), smoking is looked down upon for obvious reasons however, but tea, soda, coffee, etc is perfectly accepted; the words of wisdom are words of WISDOM, not rules.
Just don't be a dirty fucking degenerate, and you're not a dirty fucking degenerate (wow, who knew!)

The most important thing to remember about Mormonism is that it is a community

I'll leave you guys with a Jesus pill that even atheists can respect

Burn in Hell shithead. You people are cancer to Christianity.

I love this video... to just so perfectly sums up the insanity of the beliefs that many average Mormons have no idea they are tying themselves to.

Lets all watch this lady nut up, begin to weep, and mourn a woman who won't get to heaven because of a "cup of coffee..." #Mormtards

youtube.com/watch?v=S-dfOQUc8vQ

I live in a heavy LDS area. Mormon chicks love anal and cooking you breakfast. What' s not to like?

Tbh, there's lots of prescription druggies in the LDS church, though.

They're OK in my book... kek

If I burn in hell, then I burn in hell
What I ask you is what will happen to you?

>He actually thinks the wackasses are real Mormons

Funnily enough, I actually hate coffee, it tastes terrible, but smells so nice
My Dad drinks coffee though, I ain't gotta problem

Some things are pretty based [spoiler]niggers are demons or some shit[/spoiler] but they are still christcucks to the core.

Thats just a straight up problem with most communities of people in general though
I can easily see it being a problem with religious communities though, as the drugs are seen as "pure", not like crack, or heroin

I'll be the one throwing your dumb ass into the abysss where you belong, demon.

I'm pretty sure you're just straight baiting at this point
Either way you're just a degenerate from how smug you are

No, I'm dead serious. You're demonic because you're a blasphemer.

How old are you?

They sold out when they joined the Trinity

I'm one of Gods first created. So pretty old. You out of first grade yet?

Mormonism is an outright fraud:
youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs

Like a Jew saying hes not white, you just let go of the pole

Bumping one last time

How can you deny that this "wackass" isn't a real Mormon? She's speaking at General Conference, arguably the most important theological event of the Mormon church all year...

Mormtards going once....
Mormtards going twice...
Sold! (their souls to the devil....)

You have to realize that 'real' Mormons know about the cult-like, and retarded things buried in the religion
And they 'real' don't believe in those parts at all

Personally I don't really believe Smith was the prophet, he wasn't the greatest guy either, he didn't deserve death though

If you actually knew anything about Mormons, then you'd know that they're typically just a protestant Jesus worshiping sect of Christians, that generally does nothing at all wrong (we do have a fair share retards though; very innocent, but fucking dumb as bricks)

If you're gonna criticize us so heavily, then lets start talking about Catholics while we're at it

Oh whoa, whoa whoa there blasphemer. This is about the undeniable fraud that is Mormonism. Blasphemy is a mortal sin. Catholics know that but Mormtards can't grasp it because they lie all the tim.

Please fuck off with your shit bait
I don't know if you're getting paid or not, but at least step it up
This is the last reply you're getting from me

>the final redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=WyxXGdG3-Io

It isn't bait asswipe. Jesus said the truth will what.....? Set you what.....? Free. The TRUTH will set you FREE. Is this permission to lie? Not is the rest of Christianity. Only in Mormtardvile.

Active married Mormon here, served a mission also. Repent and get back to church. We need more redpilled brethren and you need Christ in your life.

For non-member anons, I can attest that the church has downsides, you may not be crazy about church culture. However, if you're here, you know you shouldn't be using degenerate drugs, tobacco, booze and you won't miss tea too much, even the nigels.

Also, its all true.

>stop drinking alcohol
>stop masturbation
>stop drinking coffee
>stop smoking

I live in Utah, Salt Lake Valley to be a bit more exact. Within 2 blocks of a particular temple, and work with an organization that supports disenfranchised mormons leaving the LDS church. How can you be a "mormon" but not believe that Joseph was a prophet?

It's not an issue with "church culture" its an issue with the blatant manipulation, exploitation and deception of the Mormon church specifically on its congregation...

Mormonism is more community that religion
I was born & raised a 'Mormon', even if I'm not Mormon, I'll always believe I am

You also live in some deep shit too, right where the crazies & sane combine into one

Again, if you wanna talk crazy, lets start talking about the Catholics, because that religion is straight controlling even in it's lite form

No one can deny that Catholicism is all pomp and control and very little relationship. I have a hard time believing that Christ wouldn't call out the Catholic clergy as Pharisees as well.

But alas, this is a Mormon thread... so for you, being a Mormon is more heritage and less "soul saving religion?"

OK blasphemer. Why don't YOU start crabbing about the Catholics so we can see how a snotty, petty backstabber from a pathetic pseudo-church thinks? Not that you study Jesus or anything but thing about not judging.......

I'd like them a lot more if they didn't knock on my door. Pretty annoying.

I do believe that It will "save your soul", but as in a was of it being spread out & popular compared to the many, many multiples of sects of Christian groups that can be within every neighborhood
Trying to find a good sect can be quite strenuous, especially if you live in an area with tons of picks / no good picks
You'll find many are like cults (or just straight up cults), and can be too controlling / manipulative at times too
So it can all add up to be very intimidating to find the one for you

Thats where Mormonism comes along, it has all that good jazz you'd typically want in a religion, a great community, and is even just a great basis Christianity wise (without the Joseph Smith stuff)

The sect I belong is is an exceptionally amazing group
They've helped us too much in finances, food, and support
My family is ever in their debt, but they ask for nothing less that for us to just believe in God

There sadly aren't enough groups of Christians / Mormons like the sect I belong to though, but I'm proud none the less

I'm honored to be posting in a thread with one of God's first created hahaha