the-odin.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shitty journalism?

Because retards fall for clickbait.

thanks for the recommend

i should get into sequencing

it would be useful generate a hash of each culture for reference purposes

>Why is this allowed?

Why is this always the first question Germans ask when they encounter something new?

Anyone else want a genetically modified catgirl?

>materials are freely available to culture viruses and bacteria
Why is science allowed?

that's cool as shit
and it's only like 170$
might pick one of these up

how would you generate hashes for that wth?

ive always wanted a 3rd penis. this could be interesting

>hack DNA
this has to be on purpose , you can't be that dumb.

>inb4 Sup Forums figures out how to build a melanin activated super bug in less than 1 week

sequence the DNA and run it through a hash function?

I don't know why, or if there's a standard coding method for representing genetic data, but it wouldn't be hard to do

also bacteria mutates pretty quickly, so a hash of it might not be very useful since you'll get a different hash if just one bit changes

Giant nigger eating Therasophids aren't bugs, they're our friends.

>Why is this always the first question Germans ask when they encounter something new?
Some autistic cunt can make biological weapons or something.

oh true thats actually a decent idea id totally work on something like that as a side project

you can run bcrypt on a genome string...

my thoughts exactly. for bacteria it'd have to be fuzzy, maybe with some simple heuristics in the beginning.

i want to generate hashes that correspond to specific strains, so if they change, that'd indicate a mutation (usu. not good)

Why not? I wanna edit my genes

this is very dangerous
i see an armsrace between crazy nerdy terrorists to develop an bioweapon that targets a specific ethnicity
like...
>create a virus that contains contains crisper
>cut out a gene for - let's say - blue eyes and replace it with virus...
>deadly of course, possible evoking zombi behaviour to facilitate spreading
don't get any ideas here please

>mail order ebola
makes sense

To save blue eyed white people. All of Latin america and Asia will utilize this to make psedo-aryans.

NOT REAL

>Transfags become genetically female
>Cutfags get their foreskins back
>Everyone is attractive
>Real life Pokemon

Future is looking up

You can buy a DNA sequencer for $1,000
store.nanoporetech.com/minion/sets/?___SID=U

CRISPR kit is $150
the-odin.com/diy-crispr-kit/

time to make my clone army

hey! two penis guy you should do another AMA

Biochemist graduate here
How do I go about buying one of these kits to make aryan supersoldiers, and will china make their intelligence genetic study public? cheers

if I could become a real female I would do it

Why not unleash a virus that turns non whites into Aryans?

flag checks out

its even possible without kits.. doesn't even require a big biomedical background

see

>How do I go about buying one of these kits
2 second google search you autistic nigger
>the-odin.com
Now go figure out how to get rid of my mongoloid genes.

Actual fucking biologists here, this article doesn't know how CRISPR works or how ridiculously complex DNA is. If you want I can show you how many tests we have to go through just to determine what a single BRAF mutation does in melanoma, it's not like you can just edit one coding DNA segment and get results.

Excellent! Now I won't be overshadowed by black dick once I enhance my dinky and show the whole world who has the greater penile superiority

>biologist
How do we solve the negro problem and are they human?

>Actual fucking biologists here
how to make anti-gypsy supervirus?

not him but you'd have to find some common pattern/gene they have, then make a virus that exploited this gene.
there is some gene that niggers are 20x more likely to have that is linked to extreme violence, can't remember it though

friend, the kit simply allows you to engineer a degree of resistance to a specific antibiotic (streptomycin) in a non-pathogenic E. coli strain. it's basically something that you give to your kids on their birthday so they get excited about science. they also sell bioluminescent yeast strains

>Includes example experiment to make a genome mutation(K43T) to the rpsL gene changing the 43rd amino acid, a Lysine(K) to a Threonine(T) thereby allowing the bacteria to survive on Strep media which would normal prevent its growth.

Engineer here.
Easy concept, hard execution.
You create a virus triggered by genetic markers only specific to the races you want to target. You create a failsafe for races you don't want targeted.
You then have the virus attack vital organs upon being triggered.
Having the money, time, and equipment to do such a thing is hard, though, and mostly reserved for those in government.

I dont wanna fuckin kill black people. I wanna raise the average IQ of africa.

By the current definition of species yes. Do we share the same genes though? Not really, humans have a lot of different alleles and niggers don't share many ancestors with non-niggers.
It would be easier to just vaccinate non-gypos and then release a specialized flu virus.

The article is making it out like anyone can just create any modification to a gene with CRISPR though, which isn't true.

He gets it

t. nigger

It's always a nigger from murica

Killing black people would achieve that.

Oh. That's a natural evolutionary process that's going to take a few hundred years, in best case scenario.
Only other way is to kill all the stupid males and let the smarter males breed like crazy,
but that's eugenics and apparently frowned upon.

If the blacks are mixed then they would share the same genes as europeans. Would a program of high IQ invitro surrogacy help elevate them or is futile to try to help them as a whole and the genius physicist types like Sylvestor Gates are genetic outliers

Im a HAPA

>you will never be that scared of FBI

damn, you're more likely to be a violent psychopath than a nigger...

Is this a pretending software to hack DNA or is it in real life hacking like in the movie the fly?

How long until libtards start blaming russian hackers for their offsprings radical batboy-visage?

>"""Journalists""" not understanding CRISPR

Why am i not surprised. Congrats kids, now you can see how a fetus dies in the womb if it has a homozygous mutation on your VEGF2-receptor!

In three generations! And hopefully you'll get a germinal mutation else you gotta do it again!

CRISPR is literally only good to mod your kids like fuckin Fallout, block Mystatin or something and make your children the meme-10-str man, you can't change a fully grown human.

this, sadly current technology is at least one lifetime far from doing perfect transformation.

>tfw you will never be the little girl

Still better than being an turkish rape baby

not really...

agreed, it's a total clickbait title. the last thing we need is some bean-counter who thinks you can magically put a "kill all niggers" gene in beer

how else are we going to cook up a deadly pathogen/virus that only targets non-white? So think about it this way. We have access to more equipment, resources, information and everything else than anyone before our time ever has. Plus we're white so we can actually understand it all. It's a miracle a polack hasn't done this yet in his basement. Shit, it's a miracle we are even still "fighting" all of this. None of you are blood thirsty enough anymore. People in the past would have jumped on these sort of opportunities in seconds.

You don't need to change a fully gorwn human. You can modify say, an insect like a mosquito, And with a bit of trial and error make it capable of still breeding. Give it the ability to kill full grown humans.

the scientific is tacking extreme caution with this tool

the elites probably have the code for immortality already thou

The human mind collective must pool its resource and become the sum of its parts, if it is to remain even notionally relevant in the face of A.I..

This is no different to what citizen astronomers have been doing for decades; indeed, what the Internet (and its collection human inputted data) is: a compendium of information. Even Einstein's work was mostly a culmination and confluence of the substrata others laid over centuries (...even the plagiarism thereof!).

Plebes who fear contributing to the species in this way are not only misoneists, but are also condemning themselves to irrelevancy in a future world where machines do everything orders of magnitude faster and better than even their sky-gods could be fabled to accomplish. Instead of celebrating the democratisation of intellectual pursuits, they decry their newfound freedoms and portent their ills--Luddite-like. This is the offshoot trait of people who have been inculcated with a caste ideology; nothing more.

Get on board the intellectual bullet train of evolution or KYS, faggots.

now you're thinkin'