Girls, you should marry an Asian men

Them asian's got the $

Where is Jewish?

Damn loving these tweets

Doesn’t this sort of discount the claim that the system is inherently rigged in the white man’s favor and actually points towards a more meritocratic reality? Not that a society comprised of any majority race won’t favor that race but when a minority of the population excels past the majority it should really make you question whether or not it’s really the white man holding you down, but rather your people’s and your own inability to adapt or succeed.

>asian women and men make more than white men.

It's funny how these SJW cucks that talk how IQ has nothing to do with race and it's the evil white men keeping blacks and hispanics down can NEVER explain how asians have higher IQ and (unsurprisingly) also earn more and (unsurprisingly) score higher proportionally in math and other tests,do less crime etc.

Is every single school in America racist againts blacks by an incredible amount, significantly racist towards hispanics, and just slightly racist towards whites? Why do they bother with this? Every single school is secretly led by an ASIAN supremacist bigot.

It's conspiracy retard level thinking.

Yeah, they earn less. Get some better education, better jobs, work more overtime, get more raises and get better positions.

LOL of course some spic bitch is confused.

I just want to fuck a thiccc ass latina girl desu senpai. Who cares if they get paid less.

JUDEN, naturally, not on the (((list))) at all.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>a hotel maid should make the same amount as a carpenter or doctor
also defacing US currency is a federal crime, hope Pilar packed her bags

How do my mexican brothers manage to get paid less than black women?

Hispanic women are SO trash. Worse than niggresses

but but but but but muh latrineas?

Spics that occupy Sup Forums insist latrineas are great.

This guy gets it

1)Nobody wants Hispanic manlets, without Hispanic women they would be turbovirgins
2)they want white man to bleach their women. I see it all the time irl, spics trying to tell me to bleach a Hispanic girl

Fuck sake. The gymnastics they have to pull to make it about white men and not personal failure is amazing. We shouldnt evem need to have this conversation. Asians debunk it all. And yet here we are.

I know someone who is divorced from a half asian man. She says he is a cunt because of the white part in him. I have tried to explain power to her. People in power are arseholes. She repeats it to me now and agrees that women in power are monsters, but still says white men are like totally the worst.

they probably make far less than anyone else cause they insist on saying home providing for their dozen kids or cleaning houses for pocket change

Geee i wonder why there are no jews in this comparison.

Jews are not Americans.

Amazing indeed. It's a perfect example of virtue signaling. See how Hanna seems to do some mental gymnastics there... i.e; "yeah, they (asians) work harder because of their culture, BUT... white men etc

>they (asians) work harder because of their culture

If it is part of their culture why are their nations so busted?

I don't know? Ask an asian.

So if (((whites))) start creating stereotypes out of the blue right now that blacks are smart and educated, they will suddenly earn more? And they will get higher profile jobs?

cause theyre working under the table for low wages. The black women who work make at least minimum wage since theyre legal citizens. Also at a certain point black women will stop working and shit out kids for welfare, im not sure what that means for their position on this chart.

STOP ASKING RACIST QUESTIONS

FUCKING YELLOW MALES REEEEEEEEEE

No. Blacks are lazy fucks, theres no way to turn that the other way around.

Looks like asian men earn the length of a micropenis extra

Because Oprah throws off the black womens average by a bit.

Money isn't everything

Looks like asian supremacy to me. They must be oppressing everyone else.

Kek

No shit, Sherlock. We also have to compare crime rates, the missing link that leftist can't seem to find.

(((spic)))

>we need to let millions of Mexicans into America to do shitty, low paying jobs Americans refuse to do
>WTF WHY DO MEXICANS MAKE LESS MONEY THAN FUCKING WHITE MALES I BET DRUMPF DID THIS!!!!

THESE ASIAN SUPREMACISTS ARE DESTROYING THE FABRIC OF SOCIETY

oy vey

wew lads. its not even funny anymore

Wow just over a year as a vegetarian...

Woah it's almost as if IQ and intelligence has something to do with the success of a race

mexicans are literally worse then niggers.... I thought it was impossible to be worse....

more like 80% of the 1%

so blacks has the big dick
asians has the money
what do the whites has?

nice english "european flag"

>Hispanic Men earn less than Black women.

How is this possible? Too much siesta?

wow they must be bad workers.

Spic women are as worthless as niggers on the job site. At least spic males can be useful on occasion.

you know that we have a lot of languages here in Europe right?

you cannot achieve higher levels of cuckness

>spics are dumber than sheboons
kek

maybe female beaners should do something besides unskilled labor.

Elementary, faggot.

>Asian Men earn more than us
>White males are the ones that get attacked and vilified

How are there still people that can't see the obvious anti-white agenda?

The countries everyone wants to live in.

Don't worry, we're working on that.

We've been saying that for years but you guys in Europe dont fucking get it and still mostly dont

Balance

enough of both

> White men are so powerful and racist they pay asian men more than themselves

wat

Lol latina equal pay hahahahaha! Like you're gonna get paid more than the $6 an hour under the table for cleaning hotel rooms and doing dishes. Bitch, stop having six kids and get yourself one of those free educations they love giving to you beaners and help yo'self, fucking lazy spics.

They think those jobs should pay $20 an hour? HAHAHAHAHA! Suck my dick you predictable, arrogant needy little swine. You don't deserve shit anymore than the nigger bitch working at Walmart.

Thanks for the flag, m8.

>cleaning toilets should be paid the same as an engineering job

>1/2 jewish
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

i refuse to believe this pay equality bullshit. The statistics are always fucking rigged

of course a fucking mexican mamacita nursing children is not making the same as male asian engineer, if you want them to be paid equally then you want fucking COMMUNISM

there is not a single specific job in the world where the hired doesnt earn the same

guys flipping burgers earn 2$ an hour more than a woman flipping burgers? SURE WHY NOT totally makes sense right

IF ITS CHEAPER TO HIRE WOMEN THEN WHY WOULDNT EVERY COMPANY IN THE WORLD WANT TO HIRE WOMEN????????? DOESNT MAKE SENSE DOES IT

> mental gymnastics

This. I'm going to start a Nuclear Engineering company and only hire latinas exclusively, I can double my profits like that.

spotted the kike. Using divide and conquer putting down whites and asians. Too bad the other girl didn’t call her out on it.

that dress is fly af

> so horses has the big dick
> what do the whites has?
that's a nice argument you got there faggot

Stop with your logic and common sense. You are assuming liberals are rational.

Explains why blacks are mugging Asians in California.

im using my ID to react to this instead of leafposting to this you earned it user

exactly. asian men make more than white men and therefor more privilege but white men are the problem.

>are Asians getting more pay because they study harder and go for good degrees?
>nah it's just the white man #fuckracism

Lesbians earn more on average than straight women. How do they justify that one?