Shoud USA intervene in the 2018 Russian presidential election?

Let's literally hack Putin out of power guys

Other urls found in this thread:

player.fm/series/nationalist-review/nr12-universally-optical-behavior
youtu.be/4pevlCr0TWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. We should bomb the FUCKING SHIT out of Israel.

You can do it yourself, CIA nigger.

No, Putin is at least fighting for white peoples and against global elites.

Putin is left alone

why should we?

>election

Purple tie

we're all in for it now. the big talmudic circus NWO spectacular will be soon upon us

No. Russia is more mineral rich than Africa and there is a lot of undeveloped land. Couple this with America's re-surging economy (this includes construction and investment), growing tension with China and its proxy NK (which will lock us out of rare earth minreals in Africa), and Russia's poor economy and it makes for great opportunity for the United States.
Putin, for all his flaws, seems evenhanded as far as political leaders go. He's probably our best bet for negotiating a good deal.

Putin is fighting to fuck up white people. Trump is already messing up your education, climate and industry.

We are paid Russian shills why the fuck would we want Putin out of power?

Nah. Fuck Russia. They are on their own.

Honestly some script kiddies on the web aren't going to put a dent. The western government should've been doing this four years ago. They though flow of information can only educate their masses better. Instead Putin turned them in to Trumpturds that literally dismiss logic and data.

Be my guest, nigger.

> German doesn't understand what it means to not be eternally c.ucked

I think he meant the ones that are not paid by Russia. You can keep your job, don't worry.

> Using literally unnecessarily

Why is the first post always inevitably the best post regardless of the OPs shitty content??

>Putin is left alone
The grammar is funny, no?
Putin is left alone comrade.

Based

>Russia
>Elections

Kek

the us has a long history of messing with other countries. Recently (obama) replaced several governments in the middle east with zog/pro-fem puppets.

Literally:

player.fm/series/nationalist-review/nr12-universally-optical-behavior

LITERALLY

Yes, please.

>implying you are not doing it right now and didn't do it in previous elections

"election" trips

>y-yes please m-master amerikanski I want to suck your big black dick s-so much!

Funny how people inside want putin gone, but the trumpturds love him.

You fucking what?
He literally saved millions of lives in Syria, by stopping CIA.
This man owns his word. This man is only hope from tyranny from the west.
Show your flag asshole

Nah, it's just that people don't like dictators. It looks fun on the outside, its really fucked up inside.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You fucking twat.
The US intervenes in EVERY election

>It looks fun on the outside, its really fucked up inside.
kind of like your arsehole amirite

This.

And KILL ALL LEFTISTS !

The Clinton administration meddled in Russia's 1996 election and bragged about it.
The irony of this country never fails to amaze me.

Can you compile more understandable message?

>implying the Clintons amd the deep state didn't place Putin in power in the first place
Uranium One

no he didn't! He killed half a million and made 5 million homeless to subjugate the rest. 90% of the casualties were done by Assad and co.

You have tried to interfere in every single Russian election. Luckily, since Putin came along, all of that is just blowing your state department and CIA budget with zero consequence.

The funny thing is they just did exactly that with our own election.

>He killed half a million
Don't tell me same "muh Aleppo" meme
we know the real truth
>and made 5 million homeless
Have you checked how people really live under Assad area?
Clear misunderstanding, stop reading msm.
>90%
Fucking shills

Yes. Our officials should monitor the vote tallies

>"educate" their masses to being our slaves & punching bags again like in the glorious 90s
Kek @ NATO-troll responding furiously shilling in this thread. Fucking neck yourself, eurobeaner.

You've been had, buddy

I am from the middle east, I know exactly how they live. You've been duped by the Isis talk. Russia wasn't even touching isis till 6 month ago.

It's their country still. Why do you NATO-kikes believe foreign countries automatically belong to you?

Not even from Europe. Just here for a while. Shills get paid. I am paying my dues instead.

Let's hack Putin into power. Nobody will expect it.

>I am from the middle east
Well that explains your shilling. You foreign mongrels need to fuck off from our continent or get gassed during the Happening.
>middle-eastern rapefugee paying anything
Kek.

as I said, I am not from Europe. Russia is fucking up the middle east along with the rest of the world otherwise I wouldn't care if they fucked up the US.

worth a lot more than you useless NEET. Most rapefugees in Europe are indeed rich(not me), and it's not rape if they pay for it. besides neets need money. but this is really outside the context of this thread.

how? by putting down 150 grand to propagate some stale memes on vanitybook?

>implying JewSA doesn't already interfere everywhere

>Let's literally hack Putin out of power guys
What you gonna do? buy ads on VK?

dont let crooked Medvyedev win, Putin is going to lock him up when he drains the swamp

putin is a bro

How?

russians are dumb as fucks and they only speak slav runes their state media delivers.

That meme looks like Putin. Top lel at the fact that mixed race American memes unironically look like Slavs.

I wish putin owned america.

Daily reminder Putin is in power because the US put him there.

>Russia is fucking up the middle east
defending their ally from western aggression?
you're a shill

>I am from the middle east
yeah, Israel

>Should USA intervene
They will

THIS FOR SURE. its a dictatorship, not a democracy.

No we didn't do anything to your election and we hope you won't do that to us

>not accepting the fact that 80 percent of us Russians love Putin and we've got nevalny shilling here and some ((((((chechens))))))

and yet 600.000 syrians went back to syria in 2017, fucking shill

No, we should spen more time routing out the traitors in our own country. Starting with John McStain

youtu.be/4pevlCr0TWQ